Trottier Intensive Exfoliant Mask reviews

5/5 - 1 review

Brand: Trottier

Trottier Intensive Exfoliant Mask

Sulfur (44%), Niacinamide (19%).

Not Listed.

Trottier Intensive Exfoliant Mask

Still going strong after a year of use
Reviewed on October 10, 2014

I love sulfur! For me it has been the only acne treatment to work longer then 3 months. (OTC or prescription) I switched to this sulfur product after the De La Cruz brand sulfur started adding a fragrance that irritated my skin. It contains niacinamide too and it has faded my old red spots substantially, one right between my eyes had been there for 8 years and is about 75% gone at this point. Its sold as a concentrate so you can adjust the strength, I mix it 50/50 with water and its still double the strength of any sulfur or niacinamide product Ive seen for sale thus far.