Trophy Skin BlueMD Blue Light Acne Therapy

Brand: Trophy Skin

Most helpful review

By hudsy on 08/09/2010
thumbnail

Pros:
  • They refunded my money fully, FABULOUS customer service, it either works great or not at all so with customer service like that it's worth a try.
Cons:
  • Wasted 30-40 min everyday for 30 days!! It may not seem like a lot, but it sucked, couldn't watch tv, eat, nothing-no multi-tasking ;-(

63 out of 121 people found this review helpful

• moderate
  • for about a month
  • $ 200

By on

It really worked for me, cleared up my acne significantly within a few weeks and now I use it about 1-2 times per month just to keep the acne at bay.

Pros

• Covers my entire face without having to move it around. Really intense light, I can feel the acne tingling so that must mean something good!

Cons

• The base is a little light, could be heavier so the whole thing is more sturdy.
  • moderate
  • for a few months
  • $ 199
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.