TriClear reviews

3.3/5 - 7 reviews

Brand: TriClear

Mark product as reinstated

Reviewed on November 12, 2009

Tri clear works great, I have tried everything and it really works.Do the 14 day trial and see for yourself. You can always send it back

Reviewed on August 25, 2009

it was like two weeks before school and i had blackheads all over my face and everytime i went out i had to put powder all over my face so that my blackheads didn't show as soon as i got the triclear free trial i just thought it was just a scam just another acne product and as soon as i used the next day i already felt improvement in my face and in 4 days my blackheads began to fade and now my blackheads are gone and i feel as beautiful as ever and just in time for back to school.

Reviewed on May 6, 2009

I am almost 30 years old and have extremely oily skin, TriClear is by far the best acne product I have ever used.. even though it does smell pretty funky.

Reviewed on April 18, 2009

I've been on this product for 3 weeks. When I first started I had mild to moderate acne. 3 weeks later, it was all reduced to NOTHING. This works great on mild to moderate acne, I'm not sure about severe. I used my Clearasil Ultra cleanser for the face though because I prefer it better than the face wash they give you. The best part about this product is Step 2, the Repairing Gel, and Step 3, the Revitalizing Cream.

Reviewed on February 22, 2009

Only good for light to moderate acne

Reviewed on July 24, 2008

Ripp off. Smells terrible, doesn't work, and the customer service sucks. Not even worth 10$.

Reviewed on July 8, 2008

I tried this out for the 2 week free trial. It isn't just that my acne didn't go away and that my face was on fire, TriClear is hard to get ahold of to return the trial. If you can't get anyone to answer the phone to give you a return code and then send it back within the two weeks, they charge your card for $80! There were too many hoops to jump through. It seems that they are expecting people to forget to cancel so they can get some skrillah.