Transdermal Specialties Sonic Age U-Wand reviews

Brand: Transdermal Specialties

Reviewed on May 7, 2013

I love it, it actually works. I used to go to the dermatologist all the time and any time I had pictures coming up for school or dances I would go get shots to clear up my pimples but now I don't even go anymore. It cleared up my pimples in about a week of using it. I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed on May 1, 2013

This thing is AWESOME!!! I have had acne for the last 10 years of my life. I debated going on accutane, but am scared of the long term side effects. Needless to say, I've tried just about everything topical out there including gels from the dermatologist. After using the U-Wand with the anti-acne gel thats in the box for about 3 days I could already tell a difference. I am on week 3 and for the first time in my life, most of my acne is completely gone. Right now all I have is some scarring on my cheeks and a few pimples on my forehead. Since I started using the U-Wand, I haven't gotten any new pimples. Another thing that I like about the U-Wand is that my skin doesn't fluctuate from oily to dry like it usually does! I love it!