Trader Joe's Enriched Moisturizing Face Lotion, SPF 15 reviews

4.3/5 - 3 reviews

Brand: Trader Joe's

Trader Joe's  Enriched Moisturizing Face Lotion, SPF 15

Octinoxate (6.0%) and Zinc Oxide (3.0%).

Allantoin, ascorbic acid, caprylyl glycol, cetyl alcohol, chlorphenesin, cyclomethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, C13-14 Iso paraffin, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, ethylhexylglycerin, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, hexylene glycol, isohexadecane, laureth-7 (coconut), PEG-100 stearate, phenoxyethanol, polyacrylamide, retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), stearyl alcohol, tocopherol acetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, water.

Trader Joe's Enrich Moisturizing Face Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 15
updated: 04/28/2017 14:32 UTC
(Pack of 2) Trader Joe's Enrich Moisturizing Face Lotion
updated: 04/28/2017 14:32 UTC

Good and bad
Reviewed on February 2, 2017

Good for sensitive skin and adds moisture to the skin. However, I think I clogs my pores. Think it could be th cetyl alcohol, hexelyene glycol, ect..

annie, CA
Reviewed on April 10, 2012

I have oily/combination skin and this works great on me. Other moisturizers I have used make my skin look red (and I don't even have sensitive skin!), leave a weird film, or make me look really greasy. I always end up coming back to this one after I try other moisturizers. I think this would also be great on sensitive skin too. also, if I need a more moisture than this gives, I put some jojoba oil in it and it works great. I really love this stuff!

jessica, chicago
Reviewed on November 3, 2011

really worth a try if you have sensitive skin. especially for the price.