Toothpaste reviews

3.7/5 - 494 reviews

IT BURNED ME
Reviewed on July 29, 2015

is this witchcraft of some type ?? It burned my skin and caused decoloration.Not sure of it was used properly but I followed a dot fave mask from Pinterest , and i guess it didn't work out .

Works for certain people
Reviewed on July 20, 2015

I have oily skin. The toothpaste is suppose to dry out pimples. If you have dry skin or even normal skin, I don't recommend this. It could make your skin more dry. It has worked for me and my pimples have become less red and shrunken. Only apply a small thin layer.

Be Careful
Reviewed on July 20, 2015

Applying toothpaste seems to be a good idea and helps reduce acne but you need to make sure it is suitable for you because I burnt my skin using Colgate toothpaste and dried up my skin and took me almost a week to get back to normal and step outside my house.

depends on your skin type
Reviewed on July 13, 2015

Toothpaste has worked for me, I have normal to oily skin and when I feel a pimple lump I put toothpaste on before bed and by morning the pimple comes out to the surface, then I gently pop the swollen pore, your not suppose to pop pimples, but I know people still go for it. The toothpaste makes it easier to remove the nasty pimple whitehead lump thing without irritating your skin too much. Everyone has different skin maybe it will work if you have my type of skin.

Warning about irritation!!
Reviewed on July 1, 2015

Although toothpaste can dry out spots, it generally causes over drying. Because of this, your body responds by producing oil to compensate resulting in increased risk for more spots. I made this mistake of applying toothpaste every night. since I stopped my spots are less aggravated and my skin doesn't dry out too much.

The worst treatment ever!!!!
Reviewed on June 20, 2015

This is terrible! It did nothing to my pimple or acne. It just made it more painful,red and irritated.

Also If by chance you happen to apply it anywhere on your facial skin other your acne area you will break out terribly!

Please don't you this.

Please don't ever do this, EVER!
Reviewed on May 22, 2015

I don't know why i even attempted this. I should have known better. I put this on my face and now i have a huge chemical burn on my face that is probably going to take months, maybe even years to go away. I literally cried for 2 hours straight after seeing my face. Its horrible. Please don't ever do this to your face, it might work for some people, but its not worth the risk in my opinion. Just go get some benzoyl peroxide from the drugstore and use that instead.

by Ilona777 on 05/31/2015 20:50
Same just happened tomenim gutted. My skin has dried out and a massive burn mark in the middle of it. I only dabbed it on a pimple on my cheek area and left overnight and now this hurrendous mark. I jave spinal surgery in the morning and I am not allowed makeup on!!! Gonna look great that mark. I agree never do this ever because I certainly won't be x
great for OCD pickers to resist touching face at home
Reviewed on May 7, 2015

the toothpaste treatment is not a miracle at fighting acne, so don't count on this as your no. 1 cure because it isn't really that effective, it may however help some pimples dry out/ surface but it only really worked on my most superficial acne. The best way toothpaste actually helped me was that it made me resist touching my face because I couldn't see any of my blemishes and that definitely saved me a lot of scars as back then I was a major OCD picker and just couldn't leave my face alone. So thanks toothpaste.

just a little warning: when in-doors expect to receive strange looks and remarks from curious family members. Oh and before you leave to go somewhere, make sure you have cleaned everything off properly!

works
Reviewed on April 14, 2015

You just have to use cotton swabs to apply a "dot" on top the pimple. Just make sure that you've wash you face (pat it dry) before application. You can leave the toothpaste overnight. Not for sensitive skin.

PS. Try it at your own risk though.

For Dark marks left by the dried acne. Try using lemon or calamansi juice. Apply as if you would an astringent. Leave it for 10-15mins. Wash it off then apply moisturizer :)

only for use on the big pimples
Reviewed on April 5, 2015

i only use this on the bigger pimples, it just makes it go away faster.