Toothpaste reviews

3.7/5 - 499 reviews

Great on a blind pimple
Reviewed on August 24, 2015

I have used toothpaste on a blind pimple. Leave it on overnight. It'll come to a head. If the pus comes out gently push the rest out, but you'll have to get the solid creamy color plug out. If it's not out, the pimple will return again.

classic
Reviewed on August 23, 2015

I've been using toothpaste on my acne since I was in 6th grade, and it really have never done anything for me, now that I look back on it. I would put it on with the intention of reducing the size or redness of my acne, but then I would take it off and my acne would be the same. I've tried several brands but none seem to work.

It frickin works.
Reviewed on August 20, 2015

Obviously you should only use a simple more mint or white paste. Don't be stupid, don't use Colgate or any cinnamon flavored toothpaste. I recommend crest. I put it on at night or I put it on in the day if the pimples are painful. The toothpaste removes the pimple and reduces swelling and pain. There is a huge be. S. Campaign out to smear this in home treatment. Funded by the manufacturers of acne treatments, benzoyl peroxide, and by dermatologists.

Reviewed on August 12, 2015

It did nothing to my spots but I got so angry at it as it made my skin turn sensitive and now I can't use my favourite acne face mask without me going red! 😡😡😡😡😡😡

NEVER DO THIS!!!!!!!!!
Reviewed on August 9, 2015

Toothpaste may dry out your pimples and work in the short run. But some chemicals in the toothpaste may cause you're face to get oily and break out. So in the long run it will make your acne / pimples worse! Pimples may even turn to full acne and damage your skin permanently! NEVER EVER DO THIS!!!

IT BURNED ME
Reviewed on July 29, 2015

is this witchcraft of some type ?? It burned my skin and caused decoloration.Not sure of it was used properly but I followed a dot fave mask from Pinterest , and i guess it didn't work out .

Works for certain people
Reviewed on July 20, 2015

I have oily skin. The toothpaste is suppose to dry out pimples. If you have dry skin or even normal skin, I don't recommend this. It could make your skin more dry. It has worked for me and my pimples have become less red and shrunken. Only apply a small thin layer.

Be Careful
Reviewed on July 20, 2015

Applying toothpaste seems to be a good idea and helps reduce acne but you need to make sure it is suitable for you because I burnt my skin using Colgate toothpaste and dried up my skin and took me almost a week to get back to normal and step outside my house.

depends on your skin type
Reviewed on July 13, 2015

Toothpaste has worked for me, I have normal to oily skin and when I feel a pimple lump I put toothpaste on before bed and by morning the pimple comes out to the surface, then I gently pop the swollen pore, your not suppose to pop pimples, but I know people still go for it. The toothpaste makes it easier to remove the nasty pimple whitehead lump thing without irritating your skin too much. Everyone has different skin maybe it will work if you have my type of skin.

Warning about irritation!!
Reviewed on July 1, 2015

Although toothpaste can dry out spots, it generally causes over drying. Because of this, your body responds by producing oil to compensate resulting in increased risk for more spots. I made this mistake of applying toothpaste every night. since I stopped my spots are less aggravated and my skin doesn't dry out too much.