Thyme reviews

Brand: Thyme

Strong antibacterial properties
Reviewed on May 31, 2014

I don't like talking too much and making stories, but just want to say, if you guys/girls made a tincture with Thyme, I can assure you it works.

HOW:

alcohol (I used VODKA with 30% alcohol)

thyme

I have put 1:1 ratio of alcohol and thyme in a jar, I take it in a dark place and every few hours I shake it. I had a break out you could not imagine, (without even eating strange things like dairy or alcohol excess) yellow pimples everywhere around the mouth and in the face, under the nose etc, and a cyst in the left of the face so big it was that I have shocked my family.

I have started with THYME TEA (make it and then wait it cools and wash the face with it), since in order to have a good THYME TINCTURE you have to wait some days, after 1 day I start using the tincture 3-4 times a day (even if it was not really really ready), today is the 3rd day I use it, I am clear so clear you cant understand!!!

Just try!

;) peace and love

Thyme Tincture
Reviewed on September 14, 2013

I make a tincture with thyme, and it has cleared with 6 total pumps of BP a day couldn't do! If you are interested check out my post where I talk all about it how ti works and how to make it. Username: thereisalwayshope. Link to post: [link edited out]