Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Face Wash for Acne reviews

Brand: Thursday Plantation

Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Face Wash for Acne

Sodium palmate, sodium cocoate, water, coconut acid, tea tree (melaleuca alternifolia) oil, glycerin, tianium dioxide, etidronic acid, tetrasodium EDTA, sodium chloride.

Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Face Wash for Acne

Effective but a bit drying
Reviewed on July 4, 2016

It cleans my face really well but doesn't irritate it, and I have sensitive skin. The only thing is that it's a bit drying, but as long as I use moisturizer afterwards it's fine.

Reviewed on May 27, 2013

I was really excited to try this because one its natural and two I read a lot about tea tree oil's skin benefits. This is one of the best face washes I've ever used and it helps prevent pimples. My face hasn't been completely clear, around my period I've seemed to get one huge zit since I started using this product rather then a bunch of small ones everywhere. It does dry out the skin a tad, so you need to moisturize after. The smell is funny but after a few uses I got used to it. My skin always feel very clean after using this. I love this.

Reviewed on March 26, 2013

This product is good. I use it day and night and it helps drying out my acne.. I am considering finding a new cleanser though but I'm not sure yet.

JL, Singapore
Reviewed on January 8, 2012

It is worth a try, to see it is effective on your skin. It wasn't on mine.

aliaaa6, Toronto, ON
Reviewed on October 13, 2011

This is a great cleanser for people who do and don't have ance! My skin is usually very oily, and this cleanser has definitely helped to reduce the amount of oil on my skin. Also, I usually find that most cleansers will help reduce the oil for about an hour, but this one lasts all day long! I have been using it for a week and a half now, once every morning and night, and I can definitely see a gradual improvement in my acne! It's also great because it's all natural (I purchased it at my local health store). I definitely recommend giving it a try!