Thermage reviews

Reviewed on September 4, 2009

DO NOT GET IT DONE. IT HAS RUINED MY FACE

Ines, Miami, FL
Reviewed on February 24, 2009

Had Thermage about 3 years ago but noticed no difference until about 4 months, then I started seeing a very slight improvement in my skin for about a year, then it was gone. Then I tried botox and restylane with far better results. Next time I'd rather spend my money on a brow lift or a mini-lift. Thermage is a total waste of money.

Anonymous, Louisiana
JANE, LONDON
Brenda, Fort Worth
Reviewed on March 5, 2008

Would not do again. Will keep searcing for the fountain of youth without going uner the knife

Suzy, Thousand Oaks, CA
Reviewed on February 20, 2008

I would recommend this procedure to friends and family. Not sure why other's didn't get a result? I had many, many pulses done and the doctor told me that the more the better....

Anonymous, California
Reviewed on February 11, 2008

I'm very pleased with the results. Quick procedure, no surgery or downtime, and it helped turn back the clock in a natural way.

Sandy, RI
Reviewed on January 14, 2008

I have done Thermage twice now, very costly, painful...but all of that would have been worth it to me. I think it works, but only for about 1 year. The results are not remarkable.

renee, del haven,NJ
Reviewed on November 25, 2007

worth it, but not affordable to the average person

catherine, Philippines
Reviewed on September 19, 2007

thermadge doesnt do anything for you except that you waste your moeny time and effort..... it dosnt do any harm on my skin but it doesnt do anything to lift up my skin.... waste of money you gain only pain and a hole on your pocket......