The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Facial Blotting Tissues

Average price: $7.00

Brand: The Body Shop

Most helpful review

By P, San Diego, CA on 05/20/2010

I <3 Body Shop, just I don't think this product works for me..

Pros:
  • It leaves your skin clean refreshed and moisten at the moment. BUT...
Cons:
  • The next day.. I got a HUGE disgusting WHITE ZIT. I have never bought them, the two times I've test them on a shopping mall, exactly the next day I get a HUGE WHITE ZIT (which I never get)

69 out of 133 people found this review helpful

Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Limonene.

Member reviews

“Just like any other blotter”
By on

These do what they are designed to do--blot oil. I don't feel that they do it as well as other brands like Clean & Clear, Clearasil, etc. I usually have to use two sheets of these while I would normally use just one sheet of the other brands, making these less cost effective. I can also see traces of my foundation coming off on these sheets while the other brands do not remove any of my makeup.

Pros

• They work.

Cons

• Nothing special.
  • inconsistently
  • $ 7
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

I <3 Body Shop, just I don't think this product works for me.

Pros

• It leaves your skin clean refreshed and moisten at the moment. BUT...

Cons

• light
  • for a day or two
  • I do not recommend using this product/treatment.