The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask reviews

2.6/5 - 11 reviews

Brand: The Body Shop

The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask

Water, Kaolin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Propanediol, Alcohol Denat., Caprylyl Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Cyclohexasiloxane, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Limonene, Leptospermum Petersonii (Lemon Tea Tree) Oil, t-Butyl Alcohol, Denatonium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Iron Oxides.

The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask, 3.85 Ounce
updated: 04/25/2017 23:11 UTC

Nothing great
Reviewed on March 21, 2017

I used this mask a handful of times and each time I wasn't really crazy for it. It was very cooling and my skin felt very soft after. It does have a strong smell of Tea Tree oil to it but that didn't bother me. I could also feel it tingled when it was on. I stopped using it because I felt like this broke me out a little. I have acne/oily/sensitive skin and I will not be using this again.

useless
Reviewed on October 28, 2016

Rubbish!!! It feels nice on the skin and smells nice. But it did nothing for my acne and possibly made it worse because after a while it irritates my skin. So it's a no from me. I'm going to try lush magnaminty.

Not much
Reviewed on April 26, 2016

Doesn't do much for acne. Love the smell. Hate the feeling when rinsing off.

Smells so nice!
Reviewed on February 9, 2015

I was a little unsure to buy this from the mix of reviews I have read. I have combination, acne prone skin and also have acne scars. I Wanted a new mask and I know tea tree is really good for the skin so I thought I would give it a go. The smell is so nice! Yes it does dry the skin but nothing a good moisturiser can deal with (I use cetaphil) I use this once a week and I'm happy with the results. Another thing I like is that your face tingles when you have the mask on which I like because you know the product is working. It is quite cheap to buy but I always buy this when its on offer. I would defiantly recommend for people who have oily, mild/moderate acne.

too thick, too drying
Reviewed on August 7, 2014

I'm not a fan of this texture- dense, not creamy- and don't think it does anything special that a kaolin/bentonite clay doesn't. It's one of the few Body Shop products I don't like.

Reviewed on July 31, 2011

Good, small little tub at a fair price. Worked well for my skin, but i'm going to go for a seaweed or one of the other Body Shp range. I only got tee tree oil because I occasionally get cysts and I knew it helped calm them down. :)

Reviewed on May 15, 2011

Wouldn't recommend-- it's pricey, doesn't do its job.

Beth, Vancouver
Reviewed on January 26, 2011

I use this mask every once in a while. The mask definitely has a powerful smell and tingle to it from the tea tree oil but you get used to it. I haven't noticed any changes to my skin from it and it doesn't really give me a clean feeling when I'm done. I just keep on using it mainly because it was expensive as hell.

Reviewed on January 10, 2011

I noticed that my acne had decreased after using this mask twice a week. Item is quite expensive to purchase but will last you roughly 2 months.

Kay, Honolulu, Hawai‘i
Reviewed on January 10, 2011

I wouldn't buy this product again because I felt that it was creating more oil on my face rather than get rid of the oil. The scent is not pleasant enough to want to buy again, and $15 to repurchase this is not great.

Save your money and try something else from the Body Shop instead? Look into the Seaweed or Vitamin C/E lines?