The Body Shop All-In-One Face Base reviews

4.8/5 - 4 reviews

Brand: The Body Shop

Talc, Dimethicone, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Oil, Octyldodecyl Lactate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylparaben, Methylparaben, Sorbic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Lauryl Alcohol, PCA, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

The Body Shop All In One Face Base, Shade 06
updated: 04/23/2014 04:13 UTC
The Body Shop All In One Face Base, Shade 04
updated: 04/23/2014 04:13 UTC

Reviewed on June 15, 2012

I generally use Loreal Minerals foundation or Garnier's BB Cream. I change with the two depending on how I feel whether to wear liquid or powder. But I've always been using Bodyshop's All in One Compact Powder as a touch up concealer. Even when I'm not wearing full foundation outdoors. What I do, is use the tip of a cotton bud, rub it in the powder, and use it to conceal red spots and discolouration. I find it is also ideal to cover my dark circles under my eye. In the evening, if my skin looks a bit shiny whether wearing foundation or not, I use this powder to gently dab on around my face. This is also ideal for photo times to give that mattified look.

Reviewed on May 4, 2011

I changed to this when I started the regimen as discovered other make-up wasn't non-comodogenic. I'll keep using this as it seems a great combination with the regimen. I use lightest shade and it covers well. I also use the body shop stick concealer which has zinc in it.

i buy disposable sponges to use with it and change them every 2-3 days.

Reviewed on November 13, 2010

I actually bought this based on the one other review on this site. I was in desperate need of a new makeup that wouldn't look cakey or break me out. I like the idea of a compact powder foundation for a quicker, one-step foundation process. This foundation offers good, buildable coverage and is oil-absorbing. If you do have any dry areas of skin they will look even worse under this make-up, but if your skin is oily this is probably a good choice. Also, if you apply this too heavily then it will look pretty cakey but that goes without saying. Luckily one of the few colors (like 5-6 shades) this comes in matches my skin tone. Overall I like this product.

Reviewed on July 30, 2010

Not many people know this, but aside from using the sponge or the brush you can also use a wet sponge. With this you will get a slightly darker colour (perfect for if you have darkened during the summer) it goes on smoothly when wet (just make sure the sponge isn't too wet) and you'll have flawless skin all day.

I love this product, I have been using it for years and it has not made me break out. If it does, you can return it.