The Acne.org Regimen Men's Kit reviews

5/5 - 1 review

16 oz. Cleanser
Ingredients:
Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sage Extract, Cucumber Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA.

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide.

Also Contains:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

8 oz. Moisturizer with Licochalcone
Ingredients:
Water, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methyl Gluceth-20, Squalane, Saccharide Isomerate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, PEG-12 Glyceryl Distearate, PEG-23 Glyceryl Distearate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

Men's Kit
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
The Acne.org Regimen Men's Kit

The only product I trust.
Reviewed on February 4, 2017

I have to say, I've experienced with acne almost all my life!! Moderate, but still, acne is still acne. I've spend tons of cash on products that were all lies and well, this product last for about 3 months and I have better skin than when I was 15! I must say, this product sure works "if" and if you only stay on it. Don't quit! Get the clear skin you truly want: ) its worth to try. The first two weeks, your skin will be all dry and flaky, and maybe red if you have sensitive skin like I. The only one product I keep purchasing. Thank you acne.orgā¤ oh.. I brake out with any other moisturizer, not this one. Great for dry skin. I just dislike moisturizers..