The Acne.org Regimen Kit Plus reviews

4.7/5 - 17 reviews

8 oz. Cleanser
Ingredients:
Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sage Extract, Cucumber Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA.

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% benzoyl peroxide)
Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%).

Also Contains:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

8 oz. Moisturizer with Licochalcone
Ingredients:
Water, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methyl Gluceth-20, Squalane, Saccharide Isomerate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, PEG-12 Glyceryl Distearate, PEG-23 Glyceryl Distearate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

6 oz. AHA+ (10% Glycolic Acid)

8 oz. Jojoba Oil
Ingredients:
Jojoba Oil (100% Organic).

Regimen Kit Plus
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC

Mirena & Acne
Reviewed on March 24, 2017

Hello All! I am a 30 year old female with combo skin; I was also born, raised, and reside in Arkansas. I'm not going to blame my embarrassing acne on the weather or what Arkansas offers on a daily basis, but I will say I've been battling this embarrassing stuff since I was 13 years old. TMI: I was considered a "woman" at the age of 9 -- so this may have jump started this war zone. Either way, a cure for acne sure would be nice. Hah!

I have been on gels, creams, medications, birth control, proactiv, melaleuca products, Rodan & Fields, charcoal, oil cleansing treatment, baking soda, Avon, clarity, Clinique, Mary Kay, some other off brand treatments or even very high end treatments, and all the essential oil treatments that are supposed to work wonders.. well... here I am. Writing this review...

I will say the Mirena is my worst nightmare.... I never knew that kind of acne existed. I've always had every kind of acne you could think of on my face. I like to think of it as identifying what kind of trees are in the woods. My face is the woods and the acne on my face is the trees. So much variety! Hah! I have seriously dealt with them all but dealt with more cystic acne. The black heads and white heads can kick rocks on a daily basis, but the cystic keeps kicking my tail end day in and day out. I have lots of scars but it is getting better with this regimen.

Is it clearing up my skin? Yes it is, but it's doing the best it absolutely can. With Mirena, it's an endless maze with too many dead ends. The pimples I do get fade extremely quickly. The pimples I do get form to a head faster so the cystic acne doesn't try to stay at a Mount Olympus status as long. Which is nice! Lol! Yes, I should get rid of the Mirena, but I'm doing what my doctor is telling me. I have another couple of months to see how this works and if I'm not seeing any change, then the Mirena will go.

I have been on the regimen since the middle of January and it's the end of March. I'm going to keep this regimen close to my heart for the next couple of months.. I have pictures but I don't see a place to post them. I will keep updating this along my battle/journey. Any tips would be much appreciated.

Oh, and yes, I know there are many options of different forms of birth control. I am very aware and weighing my options AFTER my doctor and I decide this just isn't working. Best wishes to those who have a similar situation. We can get through this, some how and some way!

Life-Saver, seriously.
Reviewed on October 18, 2016

I would just like to start by saying this is the FIRST TIME EVER that I've felt the need to write an online review.

I am a 28 year old female that has been struggling with combination skin and moderate acne since the dawn of time (high school). I have tried almost every over-the-counter and prescription acne medication available with no real long-term success until I discovered this gem! The regime is the first product I have ever used that starts demonstrating results basically by day 3 and only gets better with time. Now, be warned... that first month will be a little rough (okay. Very rough). Your skin will be incredibly dry from the benzoyl peroxide. It will be itchy, flaky, and red... but hang in there (and use extra jajoba oil-it really helps)!!! It is SOO worth it when your skin finally comes around.

For me the real magic started happening around week 5 when I was finally able to add in the AHA. I do cleanser-BP-lotion during the morning treatment, and cleanser-AHA/lotion mixed half and half every night. The AHA, literally, maDE my skin so supple and beautiful it still makes me tear up from joy. For the first time ever, I am the girl with beautiful skin!! I still have some red spots from old acne that they say can take several months to fade, but it's easy to cover and hardly noticable.

My acne in the past would flare up REALLY BAD during my hormonal week... but this last cycle I only had one tiny little pipple that disappeared overnight when I treated with full dose BP and AHA (as recommended) as soon as I noticed it.

I'm telling you guys... it works. Give it time, be patient, and follow the directions (crucial) and you will be so thankful you did. I have the urge to horde this product now, because it's basically a life-saver... but I decided to write a review instead to help spread the word.

Hope this helps! Good luck, everyone!! And remember... don't give up. Everyone deserves a life free from acne! It will work if you do it right and give it time. I promise you!

works great! 26yr old hispanic female with cystic acne and rosacea
Reviewed on August 30, 2016

I have been on the regimen for exactly one month and can say that the results are truly amazing! I am a 26 yr old hispanic female with cystic acne and rosacea. I have used retin A, topical clynodomycin, glycolic acid, combined with monthly extractions at a dermo and antibiotics and birth control. I had gotten great results from each item individually but they were very costly and honestly made me feel physically terrible especially the antibiotics with birth control. Honestly, I want to start trying to conceive and didnt want anymore harmful medicines. So, i started trying natural remedies i was using tea tree oil water and coconut oil and did get some results for a while BUT my acne came back with a vengeance. So, i finally ordered my kit. I honestly didnt expect such fast results especially since my first impressions were pretty scarey. I have very dry skin and the cleanser and benzoyl peroxide treatment left my skin feeling even dryer. Not to mention the smell was so strong on the treatment it made me cry. But, i had seen such amazing reviews i kept going. I then knew i had to use the jojoba oil with moisturizer because i felt so dry, and it definitely made a difference it calmed by skin right away. so i kept going it has been one month and i still do not use the benzoyl treatment during the day because again i feel it dries my skin way too much so i just use it at night and occasionally as a spot treatment. AND i will admit to cheating because it says NOT to use the aha glycolic acid until 1 month after begining the treatment BUT i have used it before and so i decided to do spot treatments 2 weeks in on pimples that began forming and it made the difference for me. again i have cycsitc acne so the postules that were really deep would come to a head much sooner by using the glycolic acid as a spot treatment. I have only used makeup 2x since beginning and exfoliated all the dead skin 1x with a mixture of the cleanser and a small amount of baking soda. I feel great and am so happy i decided to buy this kit i have been recommending it to anyone i know that suffers from acne. thank you so much!

Acne.org
Reviewed on June 2, 2016

I have been using the regiment for one month. I have already seen improvement in my skin.

Don't think about it anymore, just buy it!!!
Reviewed on March 23, 2016

I have suffered from Acne since I was 15, I am now 33. I have tried so many products, microdermabrasion, etc. I knew about acne.org for a long time but thought "I'm sure it's like everything else that hasn't worked." Boy was I WRONG!!! This kit is absolutely amazing, my skin looks so good. I had gone to Florida for two weeks in July 2015 and my skin flipped out, I'm talking huge under then skin pimples all along my jaw line, chin, and cheeks. I was so embarrassed, I have never had that type of acne before. As soon as I got back home to Texas I had followed the acne.org regimen with other products bought at local stores, like some of the threads on the board talk about and it helped somewhat so I decided to order the kit and see what happened. Hands down the best decision I've ever made concerning my skin!!! I started the regimen kit in August 2015, it's now March 2016, and my skin has been clear with very minimal little zits that pop up here and there every once in a while but they are tiny and gone within a day or two. I also switched my make-up to Almay tlc (truly lasting color) Foundation, Almay Smart Shade powder, and Almay smart shade concealer for under eyes. The make up switch made a big difference too! No more caked on make up to hide and cover. Buy this!!!

BUY THESE PRODUCTS!!!!!
Reviewed on March 30, 2014

I am 46 yo and have fought with acne forever. OTC products, Rx, dermatology ..... I have done it all. (Except accutane). Sensitive, oily, but dry skin always with pimples, and periodic cystic outbreaks. This past January, my skin was the worst ever with breakouts and rawness from the winter cold. I figured WTH, I've wasted so much money already on products, what's another $75?. Products arrived and I followed the regimen and instructions exactly. The only downside was dryness, but the jojoba oil helped a lot (not greasy) and it was manageable and has since disappeared. I've had one pimple erupt since I began and that was in the beginning. Pimples with my cycle were a given every month, there have been none with the use of these products. I find that the products are packaged well, are high quality ingredients and are a good value for their price. Please, please do yourself a favor and try these products. I have never been one to write reviews, but read them all the time and had to let everyone know how pleased I am with my purchase. BUY THEM NOW!!!!!

Cannot Thank you enough for this!!!
Reviewed on March 24, 2014

I bought the entire Acne.org regimen after my sister bought it online and was seeing some results. I had bad acne and scarring and was getting sick of using all sorts of products in the market.

After using the Regimen for about 3 months My acne was minimal (only one or two starting to appear IF i eat too much chocolate), and my skin tone was becoming smoother.

I was SOOOO happy!!

I couldn't use the moisturiser though for some reason - my skin was so oily in very humid conditions that I seemed to get more acne. So I used the regimen WITHOUT moisturiser (BUT used sun screen) BECAUSE my skin was SUPER oily and I was sweating all the time.

I still use it 1.5 years on. I relocated to a drier climate and it made my skin break out again, and this time the Moisturiser IS HELPING to keep my skin calm. I'm seeing the breakouts reduce and the AHA is helping even the dark spots again!

THANK YOU SO MUCH for this WONDERFUL product and I have been recommending to all my friends who have noticed the difference!!!

I have found my savior!!
Reviewed on March 10, 2014

I LOVE the regimen!! I have been struggling with my acne for about 6 years, after having my child. I struggled with acne bad during my teen years but had found a very popular product (it starts with a P) that worked well for me and cleared up my skin. However, my acne came back in full force after I gave birth. I struggled to get it under control using the previous product that had worked for me. I tried a few different things but the old product had still worked the best, even though I was still getting breakouts badly and my skin was very dry. I stumbled across the regimen after one of my bouts of trying to find something else that worked (I find I am sensitive to salicylic acid causing me more breakouts, so my options became very limited). I haven't been so pleased with my skin in YEARS! I the cleanser is light and even though it feels different to lightly cleanse my skin and not scrub it, it works! My skin still gets dry after cleansing, but once I have used the whole regimen, my skin isn't tight. The moisturizer is very light and doesn't feel like it gets deep into my skin, but with the addition of the Jojoba oil, that is easily fixed. When using the AHA+, my skin can get flaky and dry, but I find it doesn't last very long and mostly my skin still feels moisturized. I am so so happy to have found the regimen! I will never switch to anything else!

Holy Grail of acne remedies!
Reviewed on January 27, 2014

So I had never had acne until I reached my thirties, and it seemed everything I tried made my skin worse, I tried these product after watching a few of the videos. I can't express how wonderful these products are, not only did they clear up my severe acne but my hyperpigmentation is almost completely gone. I made some rookie mistakes in the beginning trying to add some of my old products in which cause new breakouts. When I only used acne.org products I got back on track and have completely clear skin. I have been using it for about 5 months and my skin has a glow that it hasn't had in years. I couldn't be happier with it.

Absolute Miacle !!
Reviewed on January 13, 2014

I am so glad after seeing a big difference in my skin. I never had severe acne before but recently 6 months ago due to stress , my face had few pimples here and there and it then grew more. I have tried different home made remedies as well as I tried using Clearasil products but the product involved scrubbing and that made my skin even worse.

One day I met a friend who had acne problem in the past and when I met her and her skin was perfect and glowing. I asked her how and then I came to know about this miracle . I immediately ordered the products, though it took a while for my kit to come. Second kit I ordered was here in 3 days. Very Impressive .

Initially I started with the Cleanser , Treatment and moisturizer and my skin went from oily to dry and the moment I started increasing the dosage of BP my skin was experiencing extreme flakiness. But after about 5 weeks I was used to BP and my skin started reducing on itchiness.

As Dan says more itchiness more acne, less itchiness less acne.

Gradually I introduced after 6 weeks The Regimen Kit Plus which has AHA+ and Jojoba Oil. My skin cleared drastically. Its been 2 months and 2 weeks now and I still have few weeks to go to get my skin clear completely. I am going to stick to this products as they are perfect for the skin.

But I totally recommend this product to everyone. Follow the step as instructed and it will work wonders.