The Acne.org Regimen Big Kit reviews

4.1/5 - 17 reviews

16 oz. Cleanser
Ingredients:
Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sage Extract, Cucumber Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA.

16 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%).

Also Contains:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

16 oz. Moisturizer with Licochalcone
Ingredients:
Water, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methyl Gluceth-20, Squalane, Saccharide Isomerate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, PEG-12 Glyceryl Distearate, PEG-23 Glyceryl Distearate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

The Acne.org Regimen Big Kit

Big Kit (2-4 months supply)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC

Nothing ever worked !
Reviewed on March 27, 2017

Nothing.. not even Proactive or whatever its called. I've had acne for almost 10 years !! Im 22 now, so im soooo relieved to find a product that actually CLEARED my skin. You don't know how amazing it feels to go out in public everyday and not have to worry about makeup or if someone is looking at your acne. I ordered the kit late February and my skin looked better in just 2 days, by week one my skin was almost completely clear !! I did have some dryness but that was not really an issue for me because my mom makes a face serum that cleared up the dryness instantly without making me breakout, and actually gave me a nice glow throughout the day (: i just wanted to say THANK YOU ACNE.ORG !!!!!!!

Saved by acne.org
Reviewed on March 18, 2017

I have suffered with acne for about 5+ years, i have tried salima skin solution, murad, mario badescu, viverskin, TX skin, drug store products and all sorts of masks. Nothing truly helped me with my acne like this company. It truly helped me.

Answer please
Reviewed on March 4, 2017

Hello! I just found this product on YouTube and tells that this product can help me with my acne on my face. Can anyone please tell me if we're can i buy or order these regimen? Thanks

Reviewed on January 2, 2017

I wanted to write a review long long time ago. I am obsessed with my face ever since I had cystic acne when I turned 18. I had a huge treatment with laser and spent over a $1000 just to clear my skin. However, I can't waste my money in such a expensive treatment for the rest of my life. My acne came back after a few months of leaving the treatment, and I felt bad again. Searching on the internet, I found out about acne.org. This was about 3-4 years ago. At first, my skin was really dry because I didn't follow the instructions. I didn't care at all, because after a few weeks, not only my acne was being clear, but also my face look so smooth with the moisturizer. I haven't use my regimen for long time, but I always think about it, and missed my products. I have been on Korean-products . Which is always nice to try new products, but never never never anything like my acne.org.

Thank you Daniel for creating such amazing products, of course! without sponsors you have been successful because the product itself is amazing!

Please help
Reviewed on November 20, 2016

I have been using The Acne.org Regimen for two weeks now,it work my acne is much better, but i started to feel little burn when I apply the BP and Moisturizer only until it dries. For some issues I cannot buy the jojoba Oil now.

I would like some advise of what should I do to reduce the burn?

And can I mix the Moisturizer with Olive Oil instead of Jojoba Oil?

Before using this product I used to use (Bioderma Sunblock SPF 50+ ), because I live in a very hot country. Can I Continue with it?

Always order at least 2 weeks before you run out
Reviewed on October 20, 2016

Purchased on the 17th shipped on 19th estimated delivery on the 29th. This company takes the cake for the Slowest shipping.

IS THIS A SCAM?!
Reviewed on July 4, 2016

I found this product because so many people on youtube were using it and recommended this product. At first I though it was a scam, but I was desperate so tried it anyway. I have very oily and sensitive skin and was scared that more acne would come from using this. I have to say that this is my favorite product and it actually works. I was surprised that my acne cleared up so fast. I first started using this product in late june of 2014 and saw results immediately in late August of 2014, so much that most of my acne was actually gone. I'm still using it to this day, but now I just use the treatment and whatever cleanser and moisturizer I like to use. If you think this is a scam its really not, and has honestly changed my view, and I have clearer skin. I seriously live by this product.

YES believe the hype!!
Reviewed on October 5, 2015

I purchased the Big Kit as a last ditch effort to get rid of my acne. I figured by just starting out with the big sizes it would force me to commit to the regimen for at least a few months which is when they tell you that you should see the best results. Best choice I ever made! This is the only skincare I've used for the past 2 months to get rid of my severe hormonal acne and it's GONE. My skin has never looked better. I've spent TONS of money at the doctor, products, and facials with no success. The doctor told me most recently that my last resort was accutane which I refused to take. So I'm so glad I found this it is the best. Believe the hype.

Simple and effective.
Reviewed on July 4, 2014

Take 3-6 months and try it. After all, you've probably spent lots of time and money on lots of other products, right? Here's the thing, though: DO NOT add non-regimen products to your routine. If you wear make-up, read Daniel Kern's information about cosmetics and be very savvy about the all-over cosmetics you buy (foundation, primer, blush, powder, etc). I used a popular chain cosmetic store's very generous return policy to try out skin-friendly brands. I selected items that were fragrance-free, non-comedogenic, and with as few ingredients as possible. When I found a winner, I knew my choice would not be overriding the benefits of the regimen. Also, be aware of other external factors that can cause acne. The regimen is not a miracle cure. My cystic acne required prescription care as a teenager. I still have large pores and am prone to blackheads. That said, the regimen keeps my skin consistent amid life's inconsistencies. I still have stress acne and some breakouts around a certain time of the month. That might mean one or two small pimples, though, compared to major fallout from a vicious acne cycle (stress, major breakout, stress over breakout, more breakout, scarring, stress. etc.). Take the time and effort to give your skin the chance it deserves. And I really hope the regimen works for you as it has, happily, worked for me.

only thing that's ever worked
Reviewed on March 29, 2014

I CAN GO THE GROCERY STORE WITHOUT MAKEUP! If you're here, reading this, you probably know where I'm coming from. Its a relief! I finally feel confidence. It took around 4 months to see results, but the results i got are well worth the wait. I do still get breakouts. It happens. But the level of severity has dramatically decreased. My only complaints would be the price ($23/mo is steep for a mom of two essentially living off one income with substantial medical debt) and the dryness of my skin. I had to start very very slow on the benzoyl peroxide. Once a day, every other day. That went on for weeks. Now that my skin has cleared up, I can get away with washing my face once a day. This helps with dryness, but if I put foundation on at all my dry skin pops out.

But don't let that deter you. I have used EVERYTHING under the sun to no avail. Proactive, acne free, dermalogica, clinique as well as many prescriptions. This is all that's ever helped.

by glee12 on 07/14/2014 19:55
So now you don't use the regimen anymore? Just the cleanser?