The Acne.org Regimen Big Kit Plus reviews

16 oz. Cleanser
Ingredients:
Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sage Extract, Cucumber Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA.

16 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%).

Also Contains:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

16 oz. Moisturizer with Licochalcone
Ingredients:
Water, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methyl Gluceth-20, Squalane, Saccharide Isomerate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, PEG-12 Glyceryl Distearate, PEG-23 Glyceryl Distearate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

6 oz. AHA+ (10% Glycolic Acid)

8 oz. Jojoba Oil
Ingredients:
Jojoba Oil (100% Organic).

Big Kit Plus
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC

Best stuff ever !
Reviewed on February 17, 2017

I've used these products all together for about 4 years now and I can confidently say it is the best thing ever for even the most sensitive acne prone and oily skin! The full regimen has helped transform my skin over the years and I keep falling more and more in love with time! Please get this and at least give it a month, Dan your a genius!

Great choice for me
Reviewed on April 24, 2016

It was the best thing I ever got for my acne , I would really want anyone to at least try it once and see

Patience and Positivity
Reviewed on December 4, 2015

Just like many people on this site, I've tried everything under the sun, ranging from topicals, antibiotics, birth control, natural remedies, vitamins, to accutane. You name it I've tried it! I tried Dan's regimen in 2008, but at the time I wasn't educated on the importance of moisturizing, so I ended up breaking out so bad that I stopped the regime thinking it was another bust. This year I completed 8 months of actuate and had great success with it, my face cleared up and stayed clear from the 3rd month onward! In February 2015 I got of accutane, then about 2 months later my acne began creeping back, with onesies-twosies here and there, and then a ton at once. I tried to keep my regime simple, but nothing seemed to work. I went back to the derm contemplating going on accutane. The month that I was supposed to start accutane again, I was on here reading reviews of the acne.org regimen, and decided maybe I should give it a try... I mean I've tried everything under the sun with little to no improvement..why not? I ordered the regimen and like most I was apprehensive about the results, but I was finally at a point in my life where I didn't care if there were results or not, I would just do it, just to do it. 13 weeks later, my skin is clear, I get a few pimples here and there, but that doesn't really bother me... but this stuff is great. Don't be rough on your face, follow the steps closely, try to stay patient and positive.

Thank You Acne.org!
Reviewed on May 10, 2014

This is my 3rd month on using the Big Kit Plus Regimen. Starting using it in the 1st month and there were major signs of improvement on my skin. Iv been struggling with facial acne for years and my skin is sensitive to most products out there. Im glad that I gave this regimen a chance as the reviews from others was outstanding. My sis introduced me to this and we have been using this ever since. Thanks Acne.org.

Amazing!
Reviewed on August 29, 2013

I'm so thankful for these products. I love them. I'm a month on the program and I'm acne free!!! At 29, I FINALLY have the appearance of an adult. I haven't had clear skin since I was 12, so you can imagine how ecstatic I am.

Reviewed on January 24, 2012

I'm a big fan of Dan's Regimen products. They have got me 100% free from acne for the first time in 20 years. No other topical treatment has worked for me and I still have to pinch myself to believe that I finally have acne free skin. I think that the AHA+ is an essential part to the regimen as this magical cream got my skin from clear to glowing.

The Big Kit Plus pack is great if you are following the regimen exactly as per Dan's instructions. It provides good value for money (especially if you live overseas to reduce the costs of packaging) and it saves you having to keep ordering in replacement supplies as a lot of product is used in following the regimen.

You may find that you use the different products at various rates, so for subsequent orders you may only need to order individual items. Obviously you would need to watch out for shipping costs if this is the case.

I highly recommend that Big Kit Plus pack and all of Dan's products in general.