Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner reviews

3.3/5 - 6 reviews

Brand: Thayers

Purified Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Certified Organic Filet Of Aloe Vera), Glycerin (Vegetable), Fragrance (Natural Rose) Hamamelis Virginiana (THAYERS® proprietary un-distilled Witch Hazel) Extract, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Water, Citric Acid, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate.

THAYER Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner 11.50 Ounces
updated: 11/23/2014 18:21 UTC
Too low to display
Thayers Witch Hazel Rose Petal w/ Aloe Vera 12 Fl. Oz. (3-pack)
updated: 11/23/2014 18:21 UTC

Witch Hazel Irritated My Skin
Reviewed on May 18, 2010

Might work wonderfully for less sensitive skin types, so I recommend it. Personally, I may do away with toners in general. They cause me too much irritation for my skin type. :(

Great stuff!
Reviewed on October 6, 2013

This product is very helpful if you're a person with occasional acne or dry irritated skin. It's a little sticky, but the best way to use this product is after you wash your face at night put this on with a cotton ball in your problem areas and sleep with it on. Your face will feel amazing the next morning!!! Also this stuff really helps with pain, so if you have a bump that's bothering you, just soak it in this!!!

Reviewed on May 22, 2011

i quit using this and won't buy again. Instead, I tone w/ real rosewater combined with a drop of aloe vera gel.

Reviewed on November 30, 2010

This is actually a review for the Lavender witch hazel Thayers toner, not the rose petal. I have both Lavender and Cucumber, and both are very nice smelling, and cooling. They do seem to calm redness, and haven't aggravated my acne at all. I do think that this has helped clear up some of my acne, and definitely moisturizes. It is also fine to wear under makeup, but used only sparingly. If you soak a cottonball with this, and apply it, it will leave a sticky residue, and will be shiny. You just need enough to lightly cover your face, and that is it.

Reviewed on August 6, 2010

For acne prone people, I do NOT reccomend this toner.

Reviewed on August 5, 2010

My breakouts were controlled until after three weeks of daily use, 3x a day. This is when my acne got worse on my forehead, and a rash developed. I discontinued use and the rash healed. I will start using it again but with less dosage.

I would recommend this product only if you are seeking an alcohol toner alternative.