Page 2 of Tetralysal Lymecycline Oral Antibiotic reviews

Brand: Tetralysal

Lymecycline.

Other Ingredients:
Magnesium Stearate and Colloidal Hydrated Silica, Gelatin, titanium dioxide (E171), erythrosine (E127), quinoline yellow (E104) and indigotine (E132).

Worked a bit at first
Reviewed on February 10, 2014

On the first couple of weeks i saw minor improvement and it never really got any better than that. Good luck and i hope this works for you!

Didnt work
Reviewed on December 18, 2013

After seeing my doctor they said i had minor acne and that tetralysal lymecycline would clear it up in a matter of 2 -3 months. I have now been using it for nearly 6 months without missing any days and not only hasnt it cleared it has started to break out in places i never used to get it . This antibiotic isnt cheap either (well for me) so i feel quite decieved by my gp as iv wasted time and money on a useless product. This might just be for me but if you do try it and dont see any positive results i recommend canceling your prescription. :)

by jhennie14 on 08/02/2014 08:11
and doctor did not perscribed if the medicine is not effective right ;)
Didn't work for me
Reviewed on November 1, 2013

I came off Erythromycin as it wasn't working fully and was prescribed lymecycline by my doctor who told me that lymecycline should work above and beyond Erythromycin. Unfortunately 1 week in my skin started to get worse, I had an increase in large painful spots appearing firstly on my back, and then by week 3 on my face. Huge spots on my forehead and chin! I am 23 and have suffered from moderate acne since I was about 13 but I have never had spots so large appearing on my face. I went back to my doctor today after having taken Lymecycline for a full month, he seems baffled as to why Erythromycin was at least partially helpful but the Lymecycline worsened my condition. He has now prescribed me Trimethoprim which is from a different family of antibiotics all together- so I guess I will see how that goes! Overall this antibiotic did not work for me, but that doesn't mean it doesn't work for everyone.

This drug is dangerous STAY AWAY !!!!!!!!!!!!
Reviewed on July 28, 2013

I was given this Dangerous drug for a bacterial infection in the UK and after 8 months of use there was absolutely no change. Apart from developing severe colitis and loosing up to a pint of blood daily , excruciating stomach cramps and possible cancer.

These drugs that are made in labs are killing people daily and doctors are fully aware of it I have since got my colitis in remission with NO DRUGS AT ALL and no help from any medical "professional".

It's all about diet people. Wake up and ignore your doctor for good health.

by rachelred510 on 08/16/2013 13:24
"Wake and and ignore your doctor for good health" - Are you serious? What an absolute joke. I cannot honestly believe you used this and developed severe colitis and loosing up to a pint of blood daily , excruciating stomach cramps and possible cancer. I think you are talking nonsense. "This drug will kill you eventually" - Everything kills you eventually.. Breathing kills you eventually. Stop being an idiot
Gives temporary relief
Reviewed on June 27, 2013

Improved my skin but being an antibiotic, was obviously only a temporary improvement.

by jhennie14 on 08/02/2014 08:10
yah it is not a fast improvement but suddenly just wait it dont be so fastinated then after u will see what is the improvement
Reviewed on April 12, 2013

Temporary solution only. I took lymecycline for 8 weeks and enjoyed seeing my face get clearer from almost day one. I didn't even have any blackheads. It worked to get my skin back to a manageable state but didn't fix the problem permanently. Unless I want to stay on antibiotics indefinitely (I don't), I need to find an alternative solution.

Reviewed on March 29, 2013

Used in conjunction with something topical it can help with the initial clearing out but you need to continue treatment with something else to keep the acne away

Reviewed on March 18, 2013

Be very cautious when deciding to embark on a course of prescription medication. It's my theory that GPs dish out antibiotics without attempting to address the more underlying issues of acne. In addition, if you do decide to go ahead with a course, be wary of the existence of probiotics. My GP did not inform me that the drugs would annihilate my good bacteria as well and that this would require replenishing in the form of probiotics.

Reviewed on March 14, 2013

How this works for you depends on your skin. I have been using for 2 months and my cysts have really gone down and little bumps and lumps don't grow as much. One thing I mus say is to persist, persist please. I don't think it's possible for these to make your skin worsen, maybe it's stress or hormones. Ask the doctor as it is not on the side effects

Reviewed on January 2, 2013

I get mine free from the NHS Like i said worked well for a few months then came off because it stopped working now my face is having a field day. I would recommend because it does work for a short while!