Page 4 of Tea Tree Oil reviews

Tea Tree Oil

Tea tree oil is defined by international standard ISO 4730 (2004) ("Oil of Melaleuca, Terpinen-4-ol type"), which specifies levels of 15 components, which are needed to define the oil as "tea tree oil."

Among over 98 compounds contained in the oil, terpinen-4-ol is responsible for most of the antimicrobial activity.

i like it
Reviewed on February 22, 2016

It helped clear up my mild acne i dilute with my night serum it is still very effective i love the smell and i can see the difference of my skin in good way

by mukul on 02/23/2016 10:23
from where did u bought it??????
great!
Reviewed on February 6, 2016

I started using tea tree oil around December and i find it works really well as a spot treatment or as a toner of some sort. It may have not been some "miracle product" for me but it definitely works and I've seen improvement in my skin since I've been using this. It gets rid of spots very quickly and it has many benefits —as it is natural— which you could easily google. However, you have to be very careful as it is quite a potent product, so I suggest you dilute it by adding water or you could make a toner with witch hazel, green tea, water, etc.

The way i use it is i wet a cotton pad with some water and i put a VERY minimal amount of tea tree oil on it —one drop at the very most— and rub it all over my face. Sometimes I wet a cotton swab and put, again, a very minimal amount of tea tree oil on it and dab it directly on the spot.

did not work for me
Reviewed on February 2, 2016

tried for 2 weeks and did not see any result and my skin got irritated

:( Didn't work
Reviewed on January 19, 2016

Sadly gave a try with 100% tea tree oil many times as I heard countless of reviews on how good it actually is. I use it to spot treat my cystic acne/blemishes but it always seem to make it worst. I have even tried to apply it directly on them and also diluted it, half TTO and half water but it just didn't seem to work for me. I always try to use it for at least 3 weeks to see how it goes because there might be a "purging" period. But even so, just doesn't work for me. Somehow when I use it, acne starts popping out in areas near the places I spot treat. I stopped it to see if that was the cause and found out my face seemed calmer after.

by optimus-klein on 03/30/2016 15:06
Try Rosemary oil instead. Tea tree might be too harsh for your skin even with it being diluted. Rosemary has similar anti-inflammatory properties, however, dilute it with another oil like jojoba oil.
Did nothing for me
Reviewed on December 30, 2015

I have slathered it, used it as a spot treatment, mixed it with my lotions but nothing ! Maybe its my skin but this just didnt do anything for me . I have harmonal acne and have sensitive/combination skin.

I hate this oil!
Reviewed on December 3, 2015

When I read how people rave on TTo, I thought that I should give it a try. I bought a bottle and diluted it with some essential oils. Unfortunately, TTO doesnt agree with my skin. I developed tiny spots all around my pimples and places where I never got pimple before. My face was almost clear until I tried this. It has been a regret since using tto. To people out there, dont believe everything what the netizens hyped about.

Causes breakouts
Reviewed on August 16, 2015

I have a sensitive oily acne prone skin. I have used tea tree remedies several times (pure oil, a face wash, masks, ...) because everyone told me it was the best remedy. NOT FOR ME!!! Every time I use it I get massive breakouts and my existing pimples become cystic. My skin really hurts and gets irritated. So be careful tea tree might not be for you, it could get worse.

I Add it to my cleanser
Reviewed on November 12, 2015

I have been using tee tree oil for a while now. The more you read up on it, the more you'll learn just how beneficial it is.. I used to just use it alone but now I make a cleanser that is

Witch Hazel

Grapefruit seed extract

Tee Tree Oil

Water

I put it in a spritz bottle and spray my face as well as my cotton roll and clean my face.

Otherwise I wash my face with dr. bronners tea tree oil soap.

Amazing!
Reviewed on September 22, 2015

I've tried many, many products for inflamed pimples, including benzoyl peroxide, witch hazel, and face masks, and this is the one product I always come back to! I take a q-tip, dampen it with water to dilute it, and apply two or three drops of pure tea tree oil. I put it on my most irritated spots at night and I can always rely on my skin looking better the next morning. It doesn't completely clear up my spots in one night of course, but, if I hold back from popping my pimples, it'll get rid of a spot in two or three days!

Reviewed on September 21, 2015

The best spot treatment ever! I stopped using my prescribed acne medication because of this miracle worker! Beating acne the natural and cost effective way!

by khalil3 on 12/05/2015 10:25
can you tell me please , i should use it once or twice in a day