Page 4 of TCA Peel reviews

3.8/5 - 85 reviews

Trichloroacetic Acid.

Reviewed on June 29, 2009

I purchased a 35% peel and diluted it for spot treatment to forehead wrinkles and dark skin discolorations made more prominent on my forehead, cheeks and around my chin from acne scars.

I used it on Friday and my skin frosted and stung as indicated then went numb. by Friday night the treated areas had turned dark brown and were scabbing as indicated. Now, on Monday the brown skin is sloughing off and the new pink skin underneath is free of discoloration and the deep forehead wrinkles are much less prominent. I'm very pleased with the results especially since I didn't have to pay upward of $500 for an office treatment at a dermatologist or plastic surgeon!

I'll probably use it again in three months or so on my entire face to even out tone.

Highly recommended!

Reviewed on June 18, 2009

I put one coat of EZ Peel on my entire face. I set the timer for 3 mintues but washed off in less due to burning. It did frost and on the same day I had huge brown blotches which resemble birth marks on my cheeks and chin. I contacted Anais only to get vague responses. If you read the ad it states there is no down time, no frosting, a light flakey peel in a few days. I do not take any medication and EZ Peel states there is no pre-conditioning required to use this product. I have been off work without pay for several days now because I cannot be seen like this. Makeup does not cover it. I just have to wait it out and hope I did not ruin my skin. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT

Reviewed on June 9, 2009

My skin looks the best it has ever looked. I am 38 years old, and my skin is almost flawless. People have started noticing and commenting on how clear my skin looks now. I definitely recommend it.

Reviewed on June 3, 2009

use it and love your face

get it done by a pro./licensed

Reviewed on May 28, 2009

Layer the lower strengthn TCA to safely peel your skin. 3 to 5 days of peeling will slowly lift hyperpigmentation, clean out and shrink pores.

Also, I have almost stopped eating meat and poultry and this has cleared up my acne. Now I;m just working to remove the dark marks.

Reviewed on May 6, 2009

It DOES work very very efficiently; yet the actual % varies on a person actual skin type. Basically eliminated all of my acne in 2 treatments of high concentration %50 TCA in 3 weeks.

Reviewed on May 1, 2009

TCA EZ Peel from Anais has been very effective. Nothing else has faded my scars as quickly, but since I have tough skin, I need to layer or use a higher concentration. I will continue to use as recommened and be patient. The down time associated with this FOR ME has been very slight (light peeling) and small scabs that formed from applying more to the acne scars (CROSS method still using the EZ Peel concentration). CROSS method is suppose to be done with a higher concentration to be most effective, so maybe that's why the acne scars are still visible, but better. I also applied make up during the entire healing process and it did not seem to irritate me at all. Again, this is my experience, so use with caution.

Reviewed on April 17, 2009

If you have no important appointments for a week or so then give it a try as I really do swear by them.I abused tanning beds when I was in my teens.Now at the age of 34,my skin is a lot better than some of my daughters friends who are only 18 to 20.I have used them now for nearly 3 years and I really have reversed the sun damage that I had before I started using them.I have allways had a thing about my laugh lines and now they are barely visible,in day light there is nothing there but in a shadowy lighting then they are very faint.Also my forehead is like I have had botox as another pro is that it kind of gives you a mini face lift by totally tightening the skin.I would never opt for botox or fillers where you are just masking your skin problems I would allways opt for a TCA peel instead as you know that you are healing your skin instead of just a temporary fix.I would recommend them to anyone.Try Makeup Artists Coice they have a variety for you to try.

Reviewed on April 8, 2009

It's been a little over a week since I used a 12.5% TCA peel at home. When I saw pics of what 12.5% did to people's acne scars, it really made me want to try it. But to my disappointment it didn't take away the scars, or even lighten much. If you have old deep acne scars, I suggest a stonger peel, but if your just looking to smooth lines and make skin look more even, then do the 12.5%.

Reviewed on March 24, 2009

I love this stuff!

I have only used this once. I really recommend starting at 12.5% and bumping it up. I accidentally used much stronger and it made my face look horribly burnt for the first few days -I cancelled dates to see my boyfriend. Now my skin is healing and the healed areas look much smoother than they have in years -I have the skin I remember having at 16 (minus the acne)! I'm 24 now, and years of lifeguarding and picking at cystic acne left my face so old-looking. The pitted scars were the worst all along my cheeks, and I had countless tiny bumps under the skin that seemed to be filled with sebum or pus. I used microdermabrasion but nothing made my skin feel clean and new. It always felt dirty because of the trapped blackheads and zits under the skin. Now, I don't see any more blackheads. It seems like my skin has a new start. As an added bonus, TCA kills bacteria! There are some residual scars left but as soon as I can, I'm doing the cross method. I highly recommend TCA.