Page 4 of TCA Peel reviews

3.8/5 - 82 reviews

Trichloroacetic Acid.

Reviewed on June 9, 2009

My skin looks the best it has ever looked. I am 38 years old, and my skin is almost flawless. People have started noticing and commenting on how clear my skin looks now. I definitely recommend it.

Reviewed on June 3, 2009

use it and love your face

get it done by a pro./licensed

Reviewed on May 28, 2009

Layer the lower strengthn TCA to safely peel your skin. 3 to 5 days of peeling will slowly lift hyperpigmentation, clean out and shrink pores.

Also, I have almost stopped eating meat and poultry and this has cleared up my acne. Now I;m just working to remove the dark marks.

Reviewed on May 6, 2009

It DOES work very very efficiently; yet the actual % varies on a person actual skin type. Basically eliminated all of my acne in 2 treatments of high concentration %50 TCA in 3 weeks.

Reviewed on May 1, 2009

TCA EZ Peel from Anais has been very effective. Nothing else has faded my scars as quickly, but since I have tough skin, I need to layer or use a higher concentration. I will continue to use as recommened and be patient. The down time associated with this FOR ME has been very slight (light peeling) and small scabs that formed from applying more to the acne scars (CROSS method still using the EZ Peel concentration). CROSS method is suppose to be done with a higher concentration to be most effective, so maybe that's why the acne scars are still visible, but better. I also applied make up during the entire healing process and it did not seem to irritate me at all. Again, this is my experience, so use with caution.

Reviewed on April 17, 2009

If you have no important appointments for a week or so then give it a try as I really do swear by them.I abused tanning beds when I was in my teens.Now at the age of 34,my skin is a lot better than some of my daughters friends who are only 18 to 20.I have used them now for nearly 3 years and I really have reversed the sun damage that I had before I started using them.I have allways had a thing about my laugh lines and now they are barely visible,in day light there is nothing there but in a shadowy lighting then they are very faint.Also my forehead is like I have had botox as another pro is that it kind of gives you a mini face lift by totally tightening the skin.I would never opt for botox or fillers where you are just masking your skin problems I would allways opt for a TCA peel instead as you know that you are healing your skin instead of just a temporary fix.I would recommend them to anyone.Try Makeup Artists Coice they have a variety for you to try.

Reviewed on April 8, 2009

It's been a little over a week since I used a 12.5% TCA peel at home. When I saw pics of what 12.5% did to people's acne scars, it really made me want to try it. But to my disappointment it didn't take away the scars, or even lighten much. If you have old deep acne scars, I suggest a stonger peel, but if your just looking to smooth lines and make skin look more even, then do the 12.5%.

Reviewed on March 24, 2009

I love this stuff!

I have only used this once. I really recommend starting at 12.5% and bumping it up. I accidentally used much stronger and it made my face look horribly burnt for the first few days -I cancelled dates to see my boyfriend. Now my skin is healing and the healed areas look much smoother than they have in years -I have the skin I remember having at 16 (minus the acne)! I'm 24 now, and years of lifeguarding and picking at cystic acne left my face so old-looking. The pitted scars were the worst all along my cheeks, and I had countless tiny bumps under the skin that seemed to be filled with sebum or pus. I used microdermabrasion but nothing made my skin feel clean and new. It always felt dirty because of the trapped blackheads and zits under the skin. Now, I don't see any more blackheads. It seems like my skin has a new start. As an added bonus, TCA kills bacteria! There are some residual scars left but as soon as I can, I'm doing the cross method. I highly recommend TCA.

Reviewed on February 24, 2009

If instructions are followed accordingly, this product works great. I will be using it again in a month but I will do it in sections.

Reviewed on February 20, 2009

I've been using 25% TCA for a couple months on deep acne scars. While it's not really improving the ice picks, it is improving hyperpigmentation left behind from old breakouts. If I do a peel on Thursday night, it usually finishes peeling by Wednesday of the following week. Since I don't have time to take off work everytime I need to do a peel, I've been addressing small sections at a time. I wear SPF 70 during and after recovery.

I had a severe breakout about 6 months ago that left one whole side of my face completely scarred with hypermigmented spots. I have noticed a considerable improvement on the scars I've treated with TCA 25% vs the ones I have left to heal on their own.

To cover redness durning the healing process I use Bare Minerals makeup which is listed as safe to use after plastic surgery. I have no adverse reactions. Also, during the peeling process my breakouts have not increased. I do the peel during my menstral cycle, when breakouts have slowed.