Tarte Maracuja Oil

(based on 2 reviews)

Recommended by 100% of visitors

Average price: $48.00

Brand: Tarte

100% pure organic Maracuja oil.

Member reviews

“Can't believe how amazing it is.”
By on

I am astonished to see that this only has one review. It is hands down the best purchase I have ever made.

I have oily acne prone skin. It's counter intuitive to put oil on your face after being told you need oil free products, I know I know. But seriously. Give this product a chance. You won't regret it.

I put a few drops on when I go to bed, patting it into my skin. I let it absorb for 15 minutes then follow up with aczone and cetaphil daily lotion.

When I wake up in the morning there is zero oil on my face, my skin looks more amazing than ever. The oil works wonders overnight and has improved my skin greatly.

Pros

• Lightweight
  • Eliminates all blemishes
  • Cuts down on oil production

Cons

[not submitted]
  • for a few weeks
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

“Moisturizing and Gentle”
By on

This stuff is expensive but you only need like 3 drops for your whole face and neck. It absorbs quickly and moisturizes better than almost anything else I've tried. It also makes my skin glow and decreases redness. I like it because its lightweight whereas a lot of the other moisturizers I've used are heavy and thick.

Pros

• Moisturizing
  • Little Goes a Long Way
  • Makes Skin Glow

Cons

• Expensive
  • Smells Weird
  • for a few weeks
  • $ 48
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.