Tarte Maracuja Oil reviews

4.3/5 - 3 reviews

Brand: Tarte

100% pure organic Maracuja oil.

Overnight miracle
Reviewed on November 17, 2014

I have already went through my bottle!!

I love this stuff I put it on after I wash at night and my face is so soft and smooth in the morning. ( I am acne prone with combo-oily skin and suffer from cystic acne & dark spots)

One thing I will say is I wouldn't purchase the tarte brand from a beauty store instead find it on cheap website like Amazon. Try it out! :)

Can't believe how amazing it is.
Reviewed on March 1, 2014

I am astonished to see that this only has one review. It is hands down the best purchase I have ever made.

I have oily acne prone skin. It's counter intuitive to put oil on your face after being told you need oil free products, I know I know. But seriously. Give this product a chance. You won't regret it.

I put a few drops on when I go to bed, patting it into my skin. I let it absorb for 15 minutes then follow up with aczone and cetaphil daily lotion.

When I wake up in the morning there is zero oil on my face, my skin looks more amazing than ever. The oil works wonders overnight and has improved my skin greatly.

Moisturizing and Gentle
Reviewed on January 5, 2014

This stuff is expensive but you only need like 3 drops for your whole face and neck. It absorbs quickly and moisturizes better than almost anything else I've tried. It also makes my skin glow and decreases redness. I like it because its lightweight whereas a lot of the other moisturizers I've used are heavy and thick.