Sunbed (Tanning Bed) reviews

3.4/5 - 5 reviews

Sunbed (Tanning Bed)

Where to buy is not associated with this product. All proceeds from links go to charity.

Use natural sun !!
Reviewed on April 1, 2015

i have never used a sun bed to help clear acne but i find just sitting outside in the sun with no make up on and letting the fresh air get to it really improves it.

Not safe,more problems after
Reviewed on June 4, 2014

I used to go on sunbeds to clear my acne , It does for a short while but as soon as I stopped I had awful pigmentation on my skin and now a year later My skin seems worse then ever.

The risks of damaging your skin anymore is not worth it from these sunbed!

If you have to I would say natural sun with a light sunscreen will still help more.

I think the sunbed does more damage to acne prone in the long run

My old folk say back in the day docs told them to use a sun lamp on the face and it worked and never returned so can be a different story for some

Reviewed on May 7, 2014

I'm a male , early 20's. I don't have bad acne but I get cystic pimples on my neck and my body, and a few on my face. Whenever I go into a stand up tanning bed my body acne and face clear up completely within a week and all my scars fade. Highly recommended for anyone with body acne.

Reviewed on May 15, 2012

Basically i have moderately servere acne, i have tried everything from the doctor and nothing seemed to work, so one day i decided to go on the sunbed to hide my red marks from previous spots and i seen a difference after 10 minutes on the sunbed. Now i go on everyother day for 10 minutes and it dries out my spots and my skin complexion has completly evened out.

Reviewed on December 13, 2011

I know the risks, i know its not a cure but its making my life how it used to be, 3 sessions of 6 minutes, 9 minutes and 12 and my red marks have 70% gone and im down to 1 or 2 spots + tanned skin and a better complexion! Plus im on doxy and dont burn, so try it out even if you use doxy.