Sumaxin Wash reviews

Brand: Sumaxin

Sumaxin Wash

Sodium Sulfacetamide and Sulfur.

Other Ingredients:
Aloe, butylated hydroxytoluene,cetyl alcohol, disodium oleamido MEA sulfosuccinate, edetate disodium,fragrance, glyceryl stearate/PEG-100 stearate, green tea, magnesiumaluminum silicate, methylparaben, propylparaben, purified water, sodiumcocoyl isethionate, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, sodium thiosulfate,stearyl alcohol, xanthan gum.

Sumaxin Wash

Turned things around for me.
Reviewed on September 26, 2014

Back when my acne was bad my dermatologist put me on Sumaxin and saw results in the first week. Reduced redness and fewer breakouts. It worked great. I got off the wash and was using other washes. I noticed recently an increase in outbreaks again and got a new RX for Sumaxin.

Anonymous, US
Reviewed on April 22, 2012

If your derm tells you to go with it, I see no reason why you shouldn't. He gave it to me in combination with Veltin, Solodyn and Epiduo. The results so after about two weeks is stunning, but I don't think sumaxin is the main reason for this.

Bottomline is that if you can get this without paying too much, be thankful. Skin feels great after using it.