Sumadan Sodium Sulfacetamide (9%) and Sulfur (4.5%) Wash reviews

4/5 - 1 review

Brand: Sumadan

Sumadan Sodium Sulfacetamide (9%) and Sulfur (4.5%) Wash

Sodium Sulfacetamide (9%) and Sulfur (4.5%).

Other Ingredients:
Aloe, butylated hydroxytoluene, cetyl alcohol, disodium oleamido MEA sulfosuccinate, edetate disodium, fragrance, glyceryl stearate/PEG-100 stearate, green tea, magnesium aluminum silicate, methylparaben, propylparaben, purified water, sodium cocoyl isethionate, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, sodium thiosulfate, stearyl alcohol, xanthan gum.

Reviewed on December 16, 2012

I got this a couple weeks ago as a cleanser/wash. It seems to work very well. I haven't had any serious breakouts (or any new pimples at all) since I started, and the pimples that I do have are from me trying to pop them... You have to leave it on for five minutes before washing it off, so it does take a little time. You put it on before you go to sleep and when you wake up. I would definitely recommend this! (Oh, and I'm taking this with Epiduo.)