Suki Facial Moisture Serum with Blue Chamomile & Echinacea reviews

4.7/5 - 3 reviews

Brand: Suki

Suki Facial Moisture Serum with Blue Chamomile & Echinacea

Organic jojoba oil infused with organic chamomile, echinacea, borage, evening primrose, & rose hips, rice germ, hazelnut, borage, calendula & lavender oils, natural vitamin a, blue chamomile & echinacea oils, organic mixed tocopherols & pure, premium, steam distilled essential oils.

a great investment
Reviewed on December 25, 2013

I've been using this serum for about 5 days. It helps heal acne very quickly by nourishing and moisturizing. It also has antibacterial ingredients to prevent new breakouts!

It won't prevent breakouts completely (when they're a result of extreme stress or unhealthy eating around the holidays) but those breakouts will be smaller and heal more quickly. You won't have ANY cystic acne if you use this. It will also heal post-acne inflammation from previous breakouts.

Bottom line: EXTREMELY ANTI INFLAMMATORY!!! No more cystic acne, and other types of pimples will clear in half the time.

Use it as the last step of your gentle cleansing regimen.

Kimberly, LA,CA
Reviewed on December 15, 2009

The product was engineered for cystic acne and reduces inflammation, kills bacteria and reduces oil production WHILE moisturizing...and ALL natural! I also use the toner that smells awesome. I love this toner, because it doesn't break me out or dry my skin, but removes the dry/flakey skin from BP. My ritual is to wash my face with a Triaz BP cloth, Suki toner, then Benaclin, then Suki balancing oil. Sounds like a nightmare, but my skin has cleared up...I have NO new zits since starting this regimen, just existing ones coming to a non-inflamed head and clearing up FAST! Check out the website, and click on skincare for cystic acne. I hope this has helped...good luck!

AJ, Minneapolis, MN
Reviewed on September 6, 2008

Great for sensitive skin that is also has acne. When my skin feels particularly dry I put several drops on my face before I go to bed. It is completely absorbed by the time I wake up and my skin feels great. I have not experienced winter with it yet but my guess is I will be using it during the day as well. Did I mention that it's ALL NATURAL? :)