Page 5 of Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream reviews

4.3/5 - 347 reviews

Brand: Sudocrem

Zinc oxide, EP 15.25, Benzyl alcohol, BP 0.39, Benzyl benzoate, BP 1.0, Benzyl cinnamate 0.15, Lanolin (hypoallergenic) 4.00.

All Other ingredients:
Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Paraffin wax, Microcrystalline wax, Heavy Liquid Paraffin, Synthetic Beeswax, Sorbitan sesquioleate, Propylene glycol, Antracine 54, Linalyl acetate, Lavender.

Sudocrem Antiseptic Cream. 4 Pack X 125g
updated: 08/23/2014 18:27 UTC

Reviewed on May 13, 2012

People say it prevents acne or heals acne but I dont notice it. What I can say about it is that it hides blemishes well. If you apply a light layer of it, mixed with moisturizer, your face will look much clearer than it actually is. The reason for 5 stars is because even though its not dramatically improving my acne, its making my acne look less noticeable.

Reviewed on May 4, 2012

buy buy buy! if you're not using this for your spots already your missing out.

Reviewed on April 18, 2012

This product is an absolute miracle!!!! i have spent alot of money and time, trying different products. I have been using it for only one week, nights only and I can already see a huge improvement.

Reviewed on April 6, 2012

From reading some of the reviews here, it seems like some people are spreading this stuff all over their faces - I've never tried that and I just use it as a spot treatment.

I'd say this is most effective when you have a raised red lump that you just know is going to turn into a disgusting whitehead. I dab it on the spot at night and usually in the morning the spot is gone or, at the very least, much smaller.

It's also pretty good for putting onto popped pimples as it contains ingredients that help to stop infection and promote healing.

I don't know if it's the best treatment out there, but for the price and the results, it's definitely worth a try!!!

Reviewed on April 5, 2012

I tried everything like freedom,pro active,

Clean and clear and none of it worked in

fact it made them worse but Ive been using

sudocrem for about a month and my spots

have gone and my skin is alot softer.

Reviewed on April 4, 2012

Its a really good multi purpose product if it doesnt work on your spots its good at healing cuts, nappy rash great for kids and babies, bed sores, shaving rash you name it, ive only started using it today and my face feels great and i think because its so white it gives your skin a good complexion because it reduces all the redness in your face yeah it might make you a little white but you can just wash it off after or use a towel to get rid of the exess but i must say amazing product as ive used loads of spot treatments and none of them work for me.

Reviewed on April 2, 2012

i never really suffered with bad skin but for the past year or so iv suffered really bad with my menstral cycle which made it so much worse.with the stress of having two children and a constant period for a few months i was at my wits end.i tried everything from dermalogica,clearasil,freederm and the raved about pro active.most which doesnt come cheap.i saw the sudocrem trick on TOWIE and thought id give it a go.fourth day in and my skin is so much better already.im so pleased and its not costly at all.i paid about £3 for a large pot and it will last for ages as you really dont need to use alot.i put it on before bed and during the day if im not going out.give it a go,i recomened it!

Reviewed on April 1, 2012

A cheap, effective, fast acting, long lasting, multi purpose cream. Highly recommended.

Before I began to use Sudocrem, I had resorted to various treatments with little avail.

After 2/3 months of use (once a day) I have been left with a much clearer complexion, all current spots are very small with little to no redness and after using other methods to cleanse my blackheads none have reoccured in the problem areas. (nose, hairline etc.) All harsh scarring has smoothed out since using Sudocrem leaving me with a lot less 'craters' in my face. :)

Bottom Line: Give it a try, it works for me!

Reviewed on March 15, 2012

give it a go, its really cheap so you wont lose much if it doesn't work for you.