Page 5 of Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream reviews

4.3/5 - 352 reviews

Brand: Sudocrem

Zinc oxide, EP 15.25, Benzyl alcohol, BP 0.39, Benzyl benzoate, BP 1.0, Benzyl cinnamate 0.15, Lanolin (hypoallergenic) 4.00.

All Other ingredients:
Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Paraffin wax, Microcrystalline wax, Heavy Liquid Paraffin, Synthetic Beeswax, Sorbitan sesquioleate, Propylene glycol, Antracine 54, Linalyl acetate, Lavender.

Sudocrem Antiseptic Cream. 4 Pack X 125g
updated: 10/25/2014 21:48 UTC

Reviewed on August 2, 2012

Brilliant for helping calm inflammed acne. It really helps if you have sore breakouts to bring down the inflammation. I find if i have bad cystic acne if you wash your face with neutrogena acne prone face wash, then dissolve sea salt in hot water, dip a cotton ball in this and apply painful acne. It help takes the soreness out ad cleans it. The after apply the sudocrem, it helps then calm it down.

Reviewed on July 18, 2012

I DO recommend sudocrem. It reduces the size and redness of the spots. Easy to buy and cheap. But I do think if you have bad acne I would also go to your GP. They will give you proper treatment but will also say sudocrem is not bad for skin. All skin is different, but sudocrem works awesome on my moderate acne!! :)

Reviewed on June 11, 2012

Crude but simple and quite effective. A good all-round spot healing cream that's good for the skin and has numerous other applications too. Its thick white colour immediately helps reduce the appearance of redness.

Can be dabbed onto individual spots are used as a mask to clear larger areas. Apply daily after cleaning your face.

Reviewed on June 8, 2012

For me, all it does it reduce redness, it's very hard to wash off, without actually scrubbing your skin sometimes, it's really not the best for acne prone skin and I don't recommend it, however, if you need to reduce an inflamed spot, It's an okay choice, it will work to reduce the redness, just, it wont cure the spot, and you cant go out with it on.

Reviewed on May 13, 2012

Its worth buying so buy it ive tried every spot product going and nothing seems to work it gets rid of all the above ^ and even on severe acne so its really good and good for the price!

Reviewed on May 13, 2012

People say it prevents acne or heals acne but I dont notice it. What I can say about it is that it hides blemishes well. If you apply a light layer of it, mixed with moisturizer, your face will look much clearer than it actually is. The reason for 5 stars is because even though its not dramatically improving my acne, its making my acne look less noticeable.

Reviewed on May 4, 2012

buy buy buy! if you're not using this for your spots already your missing out.

Reviewed on April 18, 2012

This product is an absolute miracle!!!! i have spent alot of money and time, trying different products. I have been using it for only one week, nights only and I can already see a huge improvement.

Reviewed on April 6, 2012

From reading some of the reviews here, it seems like some people are spreading this stuff all over their faces - I've never tried that and I just use it as a spot treatment.

I'd say this is most effective when you have a raised red lump that you just know is going to turn into a disgusting whitehead. I dab it on the spot at night and usually in the morning the spot is gone or, at the very least, much smaller.

It's also pretty good for putting onto popped pimples as it contains ingredients that help to stop infection and promote healing.

I don't know if it's the best treatment out there, but for the price and the results, it's definitely worth a try!!!