Page 4 of Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream reviews

4.3/5 - 348 reviews

Brand: Sudocrem

Zinc oxide, EP 15.25, Benzyl alcohol, BP 0.39, Benzyl benzoate, BP 1.0, Benzyl cinnamate 0.15, Lanolin (hypoallergenic) 4.00.

All Other ingredients:
Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Paraffin wax, Microcrystalline wax, Heavy Liquid Paraffin, Synthetic Beeswax, Sorbitan sesquioleate, Propylene glycol, Antracine 54, Linalyl acetate, Lavender.

Sudocrem Antiseptic Cream. 4 Pack X 125g
updated: 08/30/2014 03:25 UTC

Reviewed on September 1, 2012

Sudocrem is not 100% great but it is definitely the best problem I have used so far.

It's very cheap and easy to afford. I got a small tub for £2.00 and it lasts months.

It really improves pimples. If you apply at night, you see a very noticeable improvement in the morning. After about a month, I noticed a very big difference to my acne. It was almost gone. If used consistently for several months, I believe it will get rid of all your acne.

On the other hand, Sudocrem is quite thick so it's hard for your skin to absorb most it. Because of this, it rubs off on your pillow, sheets and cover while you are sleeping.

My main problem with Sudocrem is that in the morning there's always quite a bit left on your skin and because it's bright white, you have to take it off, which is difficult. You have to scrub and this irritates the skin, sometimes worsening acne.

Overall, it's a good product that I would recommend as the pros override the cons.

Reviewed on August 31, 2012

I can't believe i wasted time on other products such as freederm and clean and clear, I have sensitive skin so this doesn't irritate my skin. Not only does it reduce the size and redness of spots, your skin looks so much healthier after even a few days. It might be thick and bright white, but if you have a couple of hours before going out or your going to bed, no one will notice!

Reviewed on August 29, 2012

I have been using this fine product for 3 days so far, and I am seeing major major improvements.

It has lighten my scars!!! ALL OF THEM and has lighten my old acne scars that I've had 3 years ago.

It hasn't completely got rid of my scars but they are lighter.

Sudocrem has shrunk my spot size, and has dried them.

It also reduces redness of the face and spots.

I used to have redness on my cheeks and now they've gone.

It also brightens my face and makes my skin looks smoother.

Only thing is that when you apply it on your face, its quite thick and you can't really sleep with it without it getting all over your pillow case.

This is how I normally use it:

First of all I cleanse my face with a gentle cleanser, then I use a face fash, then pat dry and use a toner. After that, I moisturise and leave my face to dry for a couple of minutes, then apply sudocrem to the areas of my face that is needed. I leave it on while im on my laptop for like 2 hours then I just wipe it off with some tissue because I don't want it on my pillow case. And wake up the next morning seeing major results.

Sometimes I use face masks after cleansing then I moisturise and then apply sudocrem, that normally gives me major major major results the next day.

Hope this has helped you to consider this product.

Reviewed on August 29, 2012

I have suffered with mild to moderate acne since the age of 15. I have tried literally every product out there, you name it. A few months ago, I decided that I needed to change over to a more natural regimen. I researched extensively and found this product - and it is truly wonderful. It is so safe to use, all natural, reduces redness, size, and severity of pimples over night. It is a bit messy so you cannot really use it during the day, but if you use it as a spot treatment once a night, you are very likely to see results. My skin is so sensitive and stubborn, and I have never seen such positive results from a product. Definitely worth a try!

Reviewed on August 25, 2012

i put it on my face after removing my make up and go to bed, when i wake up my skin looks amazing :)

Reviewed on August 15, 2012

i put it on my face in the night like a mask/moisturiser and over night it sinks into my skin, by the morning my blemishes have disappeared, and the redness has gone!

Reviewed on August 2, 2012

Brilliant for helping calm inflammed acne. It really helps if you have sore breakouts to bring down the inflammation. I find if i have bad cystic acne if you wash your face with neutrogena acne prone face wash, then dissolve sea salt in hot water, dip a cotton ball in this and apply painful acne. It help takes the soreness out ad cleans it. The after apply the sudocrem, it helps then calm it down.

Reviewed on July 18, 2012

I DO recommend sudocrem. It reduces the size and redness of the spots. Easy to buy and cheap. But I do think if you have bad acne I would also go to your GP. They will give you proper treatment but will also say sudocrem is not bad for skin. All skin is different, but sudocrem works awesome on my moderate acne!! :)

Reviewed on June 11, 2012

Crude but simple and quite effective. A good all-round spot healing cream that's good for the skin and has numerous other applications too. Its thick white colour immediately helps reduce the appearance of redness.

Can be dabbed onto individual spots are used as a mask to clear larger areas. Apply daily after cleaning your face.

Reviewed on June 8, 2012

For me, all it does it reduce redness, it's very hard to wash off, without actually scrubbing your skin sometimes, it's really not the best for acne prone skin and I don't recommend it, however, if you need to reduce an inflamed spot, It's an okay choice, it will work to reduce the redness, just, it wont cure the spot, and you cant go out with it on.