Page 4 of Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream reviews

4.3/5 - 357 reviews

Brand: Sudocrem

Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream

Zinc oxide, EP 15.25, Benzyl alcohol, BP 0.39, Benzyl benzoate, BP 1.0, Benzyl cinnamate 0.15, Lanolin (hypoallergenic) 4.00.

All Other ingredients:
Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Paraffin wax, Microcrystalline wax, Heavy Liquid Paraffin, Synthetic Beeswax, Sorbitan sesquioleate, Propylene glycol, Antracine 54, Linalyl acetate, Lavender.

Sudocrem Antiseptic Cream. 4 Pack X 125g
updated: 06/02/2015 01:29 UTC

Reviewed on February 19, 2013

This is good to help heal individual spots and prevent them from scarring but I wouldnt call it a miracle product that some people think it is.

Reviewed on January 5, 2013

I find the sudocrem does reduce redness dramatically, however I although it does get rid of some sports due to its drying nature acting against sebum, it doesn't actually make acne stay gone for long and I have noticed that it can cause more little sports to appear (may be due to its thickness?) However I have been following Dan's regime and instead of using a moisturiser or glycolic acid I've supplemented it with sudocrem and I've seen wonders so far, I just hope it continues! Try it out!

Reviewed on December 23, 2012

I read the tub of Sudocrem and was surprised to find out it cures Acne. I'm going through a rough time with my skin and found that Sudocrem is effective in reducing spot size and helps get rid of spot marks! I would recommend wearing it at night and be sure to put a towel on your cushion before you sleep because it will rub off our face when your sleeping. Give it a go, whats the worst that could happen? :)

Reviewed on December 17, 2012

Iv stuffered with very bad sore ance for 12 years now iv tried everything going and spend probely thousands of pounds on treatments! Even tried pills with pretty bad side effects and my acne has always retured and the treatments always take ages to work! But not sudocrem! I saw a differents over night it helped bring down redness and calm the spots down alot! Been using about 2 weeks now and I really hope the improvement continues!

Reviewed on October 4, 2012

id say give this a go because nothing can really go wrong. it can be a bit greasy and you will look stupid after application! but you have to make sure you pat it on and don't rub it in!!!! but, my friend used it and she said it works great for her so I guess it can depend on your skin type. also, people have said that it has been drying? the only time I noticed dryness was when I put make up over it. but apart from that it was very moisturising for my dry skin!

Reviewed on September 23, 2012

It works.

I have moderate acne and i started using this after everything else failed or made my acne worse.

Sudocrem is cheap yet so effective. It targets redness over night, reduced the size of my acne and made my skin smooth.

Im now 1 week into this and i can see a big diference already.

Reviewed on September 3, 2012

Personally I think this is amazing... I bought a mini tub Last month and it's not even half gone! I use it at night and put a light coat of it on my spots and scars.. But I don't have bad acne just a few spots popping up.! I have tryed other product such As clean n clear and simple but they didnt seem to work.! Now I literally worship sudocrem :P

I would defiantly recommend it to people with acne.! Thank you bye.! :D

Reviewed on September 2, 2012

Applying this stuff, will make you look super pale, so I suggest wearing it indoors, unless you like the Casper look :P

But anyway, I used this product for a few months and for a while I did see improvements. Redness was starting to get lighter and dabbing a blob of Sudocrem on a spot with a bit of toothpaste would reduce the size of it if left over night.

However, it did leave my skin a bit dry and flaky and I found after a few months it didn't really work anymore. I think Sudocrem is best suited for those who have very light to moderate acne.

Reviewed on September 1, 2012

Sudocrem is not 100% great but it is definitely the best problem I have used so far.

It's very cheap and easy to afford. I got a small tub for £2.00 and it lasts months.

It really improves pimples. If you apply at night, you see a very noticeable improvement in the morning. After about a month, I noticed a very big difference to my acne. It was almost gone. If used consistently for several months, I believe it will get rid of all your acne.

On the other hand, Sudocrem is quite thick so it's hard for your skin to absorb most it. Because of this, it rubs off on your pillow, sheets and cover while you are sleeping.

My main problem with Sudocrem is that in the morning there's always quite a bit left on your skin and because it's bright white, you have to take it off, which is difficult. You have to scrub and this irritates the skin, sometimes worsening acne.

Overall, it's a good product that I would recommend as the pros override the cons.