Page 3 of Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream reviews

4.3/5 - 344 reviews

Brand: Sudocrem

Zinc oxide, EP 15.25, Benzyl alcohol, BP 0.39, Benzyl benzoate, BP 1.0, Benzyl cinnamate 0.15, Lanolin (hypoallergenic) 4.00.

All Other ingredients:
Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Paraffin wax, Microcrystalline wax, Heavy Liquid Paraffin, Synthetic Beeswax, Sorbitan sesquioleate, Propylene glycol, Antracine 54, Linalyl acetate, Lavender.

Sudocrem Antiseptic Cream. 4 Pack X 125g
updated: 07/25/2014 17:34 UTC

Reviewed on December 17, 2012

Iv stuffered with very bad sore ance for 12 years now iv tried everything going and spend probely thousands of pounds on treatments! Even tried pills with pretty bad side effects and my acne has always retured and the treatments always take ages to work! But not sudocrem! I saw a differents over night it helped bring down redness and calm the spots down alot! Been using about 2 weeks now and I really hope the improvement continues!

Reviewed on October 4, 2012

id say give this a go because nothing can really go wrong. it can be a bit greasy and you will look stupid after application! but you have to make sure you pat it on and don't rub it in!!!! but, my friend used it and she said it works great for her so I guess it can depend on your skin type. also, people have said that it has been drying? the only time I noticed dryness was when I put make up over it. but apart from that it was very moisturising for my dry skin!

Reviewed on September 23, 2012

It works.

I have moderate acne and i started using this after everything else failed or made my acne worse.

Sudocrem is cheap yet so effective. It targets redness over night, reduced the size of my acne and made my skin smooth.

Im now 1 week into this and i can see a big diference already.

Reviewed on September 3, 2012

Personally I think this is amazing... I bought a mini tub Last month and it's not even half gone! I use it at night and put a light coat of it on my spots and scars.. But I don't have bad acne just a few spots popping up.! I have tryed other product such As clean n clear and simple but they didnt seem to work.! Now I literally worship sudocrem :P

I would defiantly recommend it to people with acne.! Thank you bye.! :D

Reviewed on September 2, 2012

Applying this stuff, will make you look super pale, so I suggest wearing it indoors, unless you like the Casper look :P

But anyway, I used this product for a few months and for a while I did see improvements. Redness was starting to get lighter and dabbing a blob of Sudocrem on a spot with a bit of toothpaste would reduce the size of it if left over night.

However, it did leave my skin a bit dry and flaky and I found after a few months it didn't really work anymore. I think Sudocrem is best suited for those who have very light to moderate acne.

Reviewed on September 1, 2012

Sudocrem is not 100% great but it is definitely the best problem I have used so far.

It's very cheap and easy to afford. I got a small tub for £2.00 and it lasts months.

It really improves pimples. If you apply at night, you see a very noticeable improvement in the morning. After about a month, I noticed a very big difference to my acne. It was almost gone. If used consistently for several months, I believe it will get rid of all your acne.

On the other hand, Sudocrem is quite thick so it's hard for your skin to absorb most it. Because of this, it rubs off on your pillow, sheets and cover while you are sleeping.

My main problem with Sudocrem is that in the morning there's always quite a bit left on your skin and because it's bright white, you have to take it off, which is difficult. You have to scrub and this irritates the skin, sometimes worsening acne.

Overall, it's a good product that I would recommend as the pros override the cons.

Reviewed on August 31, 2012

I can't believe i wasted time on other products such as freederm and clean and clear, I have sensitive skin so this doesn't irritate my skin. Not only does it reduce the size and redness of spots, your skin looks so much healthier after even a few days. It might be thick and bright white, but if you have a couple of hours before going out or your going to bed, no one will notice!

Reviewed on August 29, 2012

I have been using this fine product for 3 days so far, and I am seeing major major improvements.

It has lighten my scars!!! ALL OF THEM and has lighten my old acne scars that I've had 3 years ago.

It hasn't completely got rid of my scars but they are lighter.

Sudocrem has shrunk my spot size, and has dried them.

It also reduces redness of the face and spots.

I used to have redness on my cheeks and now they've gone.

It also brightens my face and makes my skin looks smoother.

Only thing is that when you apply it on your face, its quite thick and you can't really sleep with it without it getting all over your pillow case.

This is how I normally use it:

First of all I cleanse my face with a gentle cleanser, then I use a face fash, then pat dry and use a toner. After that, I moisturise and leave my face to dry for a couple of minutes, then apply sudocrem to the areas of my face that is needed. I leave it on while im on my laptop for like 2 hours then I just wipe it off with some tissue because I don't want it on my pillow case. And wake up the next morning seeing major results.

Sometimes I use face masks after cleansing then I moisturise and then apply sudocrem, that normally gives me major major major results the next day.

Hope this has helped you to consider this product.

Reviewed on August 29, 2012

I have suffered with mild to moderate acne since the age of 15. I have tried literally every product out there, you name it. A few months ago, I decided that I needed to change over to a more natural regimen. I researched extensively and found this product - and it is truly wonderful. It is so safe to use, all natural, reduces redness, size, and severity of pimples over night. It is a bit messy so you cannot really use it during the day, but if you use it as a spot treatment once a night, you are very likely to see results. My skin is so sensitive and stubborn, and I have never seen such positive results from a product. Definitely worth a try!