Page 10 of Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream reviews

4.3/5 - 351 reviews

Brand: Sudocrem

Zinc oxide, EP 15.25, Benzyl alcohol, BP 0.39, Benzyl benzoate, BP 1.0, Benzyl cinnamate 0.15, Lanolin (hypoallergenic) 4.00.

All Other ingredients:
Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Paraffin wax, Microcrystalline wax, Heavy Liquid Paraffin, Synthetic Beeswax, Sorbitan sesquioleate, Propylene glycol, Antracine 54, Linalyl acetate, Lavender.

Sudocrem Antiseptic Cream. 4 Pack X 125g
updated: 09/17/2014 01:54 UTC

Reviewed on May 26, 2011

I tried so many creams and prescriptions, only the oral tablets seem to work for me.. I have hypothryoidism which contributes to my spot problem. When I started trying for a baby I could no longer use the oral tablets and with added hormones when pregnant I had out breaks on my back and face. Sudocrem has been a lifesaver, I use a thin layer every night making sure I rub it in so that it doesn't rub off on my pillow. If I have the odd large spot I do dolop a bit more on though.. who cares about the pillow!! ;-) I don't tend to use it in the day anymore unless i'm at home with no one around then I leave the make up off and put some more on. It really seems to reduce any redness and swelling and has helped fade scars from previous outbreaks. Highly recomended. I now only have the odd spot which I can cope with and my back is compleatly clear and scar free.

Reviewed on May 9, 2011

it works for me. i have been using various other products with it. but i see a definate difference since i started using it.

Reviewed on May 7, 2011

Works for mi

combination skin

Cheap

Easy to get

Reviewed on May 4, 2011

It seemed to fade marks out dry out current/ active acne which is, of course, what anyone wants; new spots to go very quickly and old marks to fade. But when using with nightly applications of BP, my skin seemed too dry. Zinc oxide can also be taken as a tablet, demonstrating an array of benefits. Sudocrem is primarily used for rashes so I don't suspect the ingredients are very harsh- I haven't noticed any.

On the other hand, I think it was simply too messy to triumph as a easy, hassle- free acne treatment.

Definitely worth a try; it will most likely leave you with uplifting results as mentioned.

Reviewed on April 26, 2011

i don't really like it at all and doesnt work for me.

it works for many people but i guess not everyone reacts the same way, i'm guessing it won't hurt to try

it didn't really BREAK ME OUT so....

Reviewed on April 22, 2011

it has worked so quickly and done so much more than any product in that little time I just hope it continues to produce such amazing results

Reviewed on April 20, 2011

I have had (acne) rosacea for a few years now and nothing seemed to work. All prescription topicals were way too harsh for my sensitive skin and oral antibiotics caused too many side effects. After reading so many positive reviews on this site I decided to try Sudocrem. My skin was very bad at that time and I was pretty desperate.

I apply the Sudocrem at night, and in the morning I use moisturizer, because the Sudocrem is pretty drying. When I wake up, I have flaky spots were the red bumps used to be.

After 1,5 weeks I am starting to see my skin clear up. The redness has subsided and the red bumps are flattening out and fading. I am so happy with the results so far; I am not completely clear, but am hoping for continuing success. I also take 100 mg of a zinc gluconate supplement.

Reviewed on April 14, 2011

I have been using Sudocrem for around a month and a half to two months, and the redness of my face has subsided massively, with very rare pimples. It works absolutely fabulously, but my skin has seemed to have developed a dependency on it. If I have forgotten to put it on or take my make up off the night before then I pay the price the next day with very sore, red skin that resembles eczema.

I do not put on as much as others seem to - I put on a light application before bed and after my morning shower before I put my make up on and this seems to work very well.

You MUST make sure you have clean hands before you put it on your face, otherwise you're just rubbing dirt into your pores!

I would 100% recommend this to someone who would remember to apply regularly. When I'm not being forgetful it works an absolute treat!

Reviewed on March 30, 2011

Good temporary supplement for skin but if you have real probem go to doctors and find out your blood type and go from there.