Page 10 of Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream reviews

4.3/5 - 358 reviews

Brand: Sudocrem

Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream

Zinc oxide, EP 15.25, Benzyl alcohol, BP 0.39, Benzyl benzoate, BP 1.0, Benzyl cinnamate 0.15, Lanolin (hypoallergenic) 4.00.

All Other ingredients:
Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Paraffin wax, Microcrystalline wax, Heavy Liquid Paraffin, Synthetic Beeswax, Sorbitan sesquioleate, Propylene glycol, Antracine 54, Linalyl acetate, Lavender.

Sudocrem Antiseptic Cream. 4 Pack X 125g
updated: 08/01/2015 10:33 UTC

Reviewed on August 5, 2011

It's probably best to wear it during the night although if you rub it in enough you can wear it during the day (done it plenty of times) My skin is quite greasy but has actually made it less greasy and softer. Reduced size and redness of spots in less than a week. I'm from the U.K so I didn't buy it in dollars...so I'll just put $2...

Reviewed on August 4, 2011

its at the moment the best thing ive tried and ive had prescriptive stuff before and even that wasn't as good at this, it does moisturize your skin too so don't put any moisturizer on before using sudocream, definitely recommend :)

Reviewed on July 24, 2011

I've been using it for a week, and it has reduced my acne somewhat, but there's still a way to go. I use it at night (with a towel on my pillow and my hair tied and clipped back, because it tends to love spreading around everywhere) and if I'm not going out, I have it on during the day too, although sometimes I'll forget it's there and go to touch my face and it gets all over my hands!

Reviewed on July 17, 2011

gets rid of spots quickly and is cheaper then most acne treatments

Reviewed on June 13, 2011

Best treatment ive found for small blemishes, newly popped pimples or pimples that need to heal. its not the best for cysts or unpopped pimples. And Ive tried a LOT

Reviewed on June 8, 2011

Although my acne was persistant, I wanted to find something that would help fade the scars between my spots.

I paid a lot of money for Bio Oil which didn't work so I turned to sudacrem.

It works like a dream for getting rid of scars and redness quickly. It's exactly what it says on the tin - healing cream.

I wear it at night after moisturising and cleansing. It is bright white and thick so wearing it in the day makes me look like a santa impresonater (my acne is around my mouth and chin). Not great for wearing under makeup as it is thick and drying.

Reviewed on May 26, 2011

I tried so many creams and prescriptions, only the oral tablets seem to work for me.. I have hypothryoidism which contributes to my spot problem. When I started trying for a baby I could no longer use the oral tablets and with added hormones when pregnant I had out breaks on my back and face. Sudocrem has been a lifesaver, I use a thin layer every night making sure I rub it in so that it doesn't rub off on my pillow. If I have the odd large spot I do dolop a bit more on though.. who cares about the pillow!! ;-) I don't tend to use it in the day anymore unless i'm at home with no one around then I leave the make up off and put some more on. It really seems to reduce any redness and swelling and has helped fade scars from previous outbreaks. Highly recomended. I now only have the odd spot which I can cope with and my back is compleatly clear and scar free.

Reviewed on May 9, 2011

it works for me. i have been using various other products with it. but i see a definate difference since i started using it.