Page 10 of Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream reviews

4.3/5 - 344 reviews

Brand: Sudocrem

Zinc oxide, EP 15.25, Benzyl alcohol, BP 0.39, Benzyl benzoate, BP 1.0, Benzyl cinnamate 0.15, Lanolin (hypoallergenic) 4.00.

All Other ingredients:
Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Paraffin wax, Microcrystalline wax, Heavy Liquid Paraffin, Synthetic Beeswax, Sorbitan sesquioleate, Propylene glycol, Antracine 54, Linalyl acetate, Lavender.

Sudocrem Antiseptic Cream. 4 Pack X 125g
updated: 07/29/2014 08:27 UTC

Reviewed on April 20, 2011

I have had (acne) rosacea for a few years now and nothing seemed to work. All prescription topicals were way too harsh for my sensitive skin and oral antibiotics caused too many side effects. After reading so many positive reviews on this site I decided to try Sudocrem. My skin was very bad at that time and I was pretty desperate.

I apply the Sudocrem at night, and in the morning I use moisturizer, because the Sudocrem is pretty drying. When I wake up, I have flaky spots were the red bumps used to be.

After 1,5 weeks I am starting to see my skin clear up. The redness has subsided and the red bumps are flattening out and fading. I am so happy with the results so far; I am not completely clear, but am hoping for continuing success. I also take 100 mg of a zinc gluconate supplement.

Reviewed on April 14, 2011

I have been using Sudocrem for around a month and a half to two months, and the redness of my face has subsided massively, with very rare pimples. It works absolutely fabulously, but my skin has seemed to have developed a dependency on it. If I have forgotten to put it on or take my make up off the night before then I pay the price the next day with very sore, red skin that resembles eczema.

I do not put on as much as others seem to - I put on a light application before bed and after my morning shower before I put my make up on and this seems to work very well.

You MUST make sure you have clean hands before you put it on your face, otherwise you're just rubbing dirt into your pores!

I would 100% recommend this to someone who would remember to apply regularly. When I'm not being forgetful it works an absolute treat!

Reviewed on March 30, 2011

Good temporary supplement for skin but if you have real probem go to doctors and find out your blood type and go from there.

Reviewed on March 26, 2011

Used this for a few weeks. It didn't make my acne any worse or any better. Didn't do anything for me in which I was disappointed because i've heard nothing but good reviews from this.

Reviewed on March 15, 2011

well i woke up one morning and i had a lot of sore lumpy spots forming arounf my face!,foundation didnt cover them up because they werent dry enough!,so i started using sudocreme and theyve dissapered! im so happy now!

Reviewed on February 26, 2011

every body who has skin problem I recommend Sudocream. It is not expensive , you do no have to be scared to show your cleavage any more.

I am proud of my skin now, I wiil keep using Sudocream even for my face because i found out you can use on a face too

Reviewed on February 23, 2011

i bought sudocrem yesterday and i honestly have to say it was a bump. It didn't work one bit it just made me have more spots on my face. Nothing can get rid of your spots but time you just have to wait especially if your young. So im just starting to drink alot of water and buying alot of fruit it actually makes you feel fresh if you eat it all the time and also try to get some rest spots are normally caused by stress thats how i got mine so treat yourself by going to the spa and relax. But we all have different skin types so just because sudocrem didnt work for me dosn't mean it wouldn't work on you.

Good luck!

Reviewed on January 30, 2011

My main problem is really red skin, I have tried everything including lots of really expensive creams and things the doctor perscribed me and this works the best! It has reduced my redness so much and has prevented any new spots from forming. I apply quite a think layer at night. My skin is very oily anyway so the drying doesnt effect my skin too much.

Reviewed on January 29, 2011

I've had acne for over 20 years, and have tried all manner of treatments, but I have to conclude I wish i'd discovered this stuff way back then!

I started using it last monday...i had several big cystic spots, and about a dozen smaller pimples. I used it overnight initially, and when i awoke next morning, the large spots looked noticeably smaller, and the redness had subsided...i continued to use it morning and night for a further week, and guess what? My spots have almost disappeared, my skin feels softer and even my large open pores seem smaller. I'm going to continue using it for the forseeable future, and going to cross my fingers that it continues to work its magic!

I urge you to give it a try...go on, you have nothing to lose, i'm over the moon with the results, and i hope it works for you too!

Reviewed on January 27, 2011

Doing a Film Studies project and have to cake my face with various makeup products for a 2 minute movie me and my group will be filming. This product has helped prepare my skin prior to applying the makeup (use over night as a face mask then the following day go wild with makeup). I slap it all over my face like a face mask and go to bed (i cover my eyes with the stuff also and sometimes my lips before applying lipbalm). It really does soften the skin and bring it back to a healthy state ^_^

5 *stars* :D