Page 10 of Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream reviews

4.3/5 - 375 reviews

Brand: Sudocrem

Key Ingredients:
Zinc oxide, EP 15.25, Benzyl alcohol, BP 0.39, Benzyl benzoate, BP 1.0, Benzyl cinnamate 0.15, Lanolin (hypoallergenic) 4.00.

All Other ingredients:
Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Paraffin wax, Microcrystalline wax, Heavy Liquid Paraffin, Synthetic Beeswax, Sorbitan sesquioleate, Propylene glycol, Antracine 54, Linalyl acetate, Lavender.

Sudocrem Antiseptic Cream. 4 Pack X 125g
updated: 07/29/2016 21:45 UTC

Reviewed on January 5, 2012

I am 13 and suffered great acnea problems on my T zone, my sister had told me to use sudocrem as she heard it of a friend.

I did use it and my T zone and it went clear Marshallah! but it has just left a little cluster of marks.

it totally removed my spots and i cannot believe it it is amazing!

if u can buy then buy it because you will thank sudo creme once you have clean shiny skin!!

Inshallah!

Reviewed on December 27, 2011

ive been using this on my acne for 2 years i love it, i use it everday lol sometimes i have to stop for a few days cause it wont work so well

ill never stop using this because it brings swelling down and heals my scabs quicker! and i dont mind looking like casper around spouse and family lol

i highley recommed this but it might be too heavy and drying for some people :)

Reviewed on December 26, 2011

I've been using sudacrem for about two months now as I suffer with terrible acne on my back. The Doctor had prescribed several medications for me including Duac. None of these seemed to work and I got rather sick of the Duac bleaching my clothing ... I noticed that the tub of sudacrem said acne and decieded to give it a go. It works brilliantly. As I use it on my back I can wear it both night and day and the redness and swelling has reduced massively. I do however note that when I don't wear it for a night or two the redness returns so I have to be pretty consistent.

I don't use anything other than sudacrem and hot water (when I'm having a shower) as i find that certain bubblebaths and othe shower gells effect it.)

Reviewed on December 23, 2011

For me personally, Sudocrem didn't work.

Everyone's skin is different so it may work for you:)

I have had acne problems for about a year now and the only thing that has ever seemed to work is when i go to the doctors and they prescribe me acne treatment.

My acne is not that bad, I have no spots on my nose or forhead just some on my cheeks. and a few on my chin.

At the moment my spots are clearing up very quickly. What I am doing is;

As soon as I wake up I wash my face with Clearasil Daily Care Skin Perfecting Wash.

I am then putting Stiemycin on my face, leaving it to dry and I then put my make up on.

Then at night time I wash my face with Clearasil overnight wash and then put Differin Gel on it and leave that on over night.

I find it also helps to exfoliate my skin 2 times a week.

Hope this helps!

I am from England so for me it will be in pounds, so where it says $3 I actually mean £3

Reviewed on December 9, 2011

Wonderful ! Reduces redness and drys them suckers up in no time!!!!!

Reviewed on November 30, 2011

I am a 19 year old girl with light acne. When I do get spots they tend to be very painful and appear large. I discovered Sudocrem through a friends recommendation and have never looked back since. I use it in conjunction with Malin and Goetz acne treatment ([link removed] which is essentially just sulphur applied to the skin and left overnight. When I notice a spot emerging I use the Malin and Goetz for the first night and Sudocrem for nights thereafter. This method has never failed to get rid of the spot within 3 days - no matter how large!

I have recently been under a lot of stress and this have affected my skin badly so to tackle the problem without altering my lifestyle drastically I have been put on a very intense facial treatment course which includes vigorous extractions and facial peels. I had my first treatment 5 days ago and am still bearing the effects of it. The treatment left my problem areas (cheeks, nose and chin) extremely red and sore. I was told I would experience peeling on these areas and immediately began applying a thin layer of Sudocrem every night. I bumped into the woman who did my extractions by coincidence yesterday and she said commented on how remarkably quickly I was recovering - I can only thank Sudocrem because usually my skin takes far longer than expected to heal.

Reviewed on November 27, 2011

It works well, but it's a mess since it sticks to my bed coverings. Can't be worn during the day because you'd look like a right (...).

Reviewed on November 1, 2011

I'm 14 and have had bad skin for ages I've tried basically everything and nothing seemed to work my mum told me to put sudocrem on my spots one night and in the morning my spots had been less noticeable I also use zinc healthy skin tablets and my skin is getting so much better and I use rosehip oil to get rid of the scarring.

Reviewed on October 30, 2011

I only bought this today and i barely have any form of spots on my ace so i would recommend this product to ANYONE as it is the best i have come across ever it works better than toothpaste! and dosent leave behind scars or irritation so if you are looking to get rid of those very heavy looking spots make sure you buy a tub of sudocream :)

Reviewed on October 21, 2011

I am a 22 year old girl and I developed acne around 10 months ago. My Acne and pigmentation on my cheeks has 70% gone in just 3 days! Here is what I have been doing:

*Washing my face, gently for 10 seconds on affected area with a standard facewash (mine is Nivea daily wash)

*Let dry

*Apply Benzoyl peroxide (I've worked my way up to 10% over the last 6 months)

*Leave 15 minutes

*Apply Sudocrem all over affected area (not too thickly)

*Sleep

*Wash face in the morning, the same as first point.

In 3 days this has dramatically helped my acne and I am so happy. I have tried everything from cheap spot creams to laser treatment at £200 a pop (which didn't even work) and so far, this is the best...AND THE CHEAPEST!

I would say that it does sting for about 5 minutes when I apply it, others say it doesn't. I just work through it and it is worth it in the morning- I guess it is the anitseptic in the cream that makes it sting?

I hope it works for you, acne is horrible and takes your confidence!

It's friday night and for once- I'm feeling good about going out :)