Page 10 of Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream reviews

4.3/5 - 340 reviews

Brand: Sudocrem

Zinc oxide, EP 15.25, Benzyl alcohol, BP 0.39, Benzyl benzoate, BP 1.0, Benzyl cinnamate 0.15, Lanolin (hypoallergenic) 4.00.

All Other ingredients:
Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Paraffin wax, Microcrystalline wax, Heavy Liquid Paraffin, Synthetic Beeswax, Sorbitan sesquioleate, Propylene glycol, Antracine 54, Linalyl acetate, Lavender.

Sudocrem Antiseptic Cream. 4 Pack X 125g
updated: 04/23/2014 16:53 UTC

Reviewed on March 15, 2011

well i woke up one morning and i had a lot of sore lumpy spots forming arounf my face!,foundation didnt cover them up because they werent dry enough!,so i started using sudocreme and theyve dissapered! im so happy now!

Reviewed on February 26, 2011

every body who has skin problem I recommend Sudocream. It is not expensive , you do no have to be scared to show your cleavage any more.

I am proud of my skin now, I wiil keep using Sudocream even for my face because i found out you can use on a face too

Reviewed on February 23, 2011

i bought sudocrem yesterday and i honestly have to say it was a bump. It didn't work one bit it just made me have more spots on my face. Nothing can get rid of your spots but time you just have to wait especially if your young. So im just starting to drink alot of water and buying alot of fruit it actually makes you feel fresh if you eat it all the time and also try to get some rest spots are normally caused by stress thats how i got mine so treat yourself by going to the spa and relax. But we all have different skin types so just because sudocrem didnt work for me dosn't mean it wouldn't work on you.

Good luck!

Reviewed on January 30, 2011

My main problem is really red skin, I have tried everything including lots of really expensive creams and things the doctor perscribed me and this works the best! It has reduced my redness so much and has prevented any new spots from forming. I apply quite a think layer at night. My skin is very oily anyway so the drying doesnt effect my skin too much.

Reviewed on January 29, 2011

I've had acne for over 20 years, and have tried all manner of treatments, but I have to conclude I wish i'd discovered this stuff way back then!

I started using it last monday...i had several big cystic spots, and about a dozen smaller pimples. I used it overnight initially, and when i awoke next morning, the large spots looked noticeably smaller, and the redness had subsided...i continued to use it morning and night for a further week, and guess what? My spots have almost disappeared, my skin feels softer and even my large open pores seem smaller. I'm going to continue using it for the forseeable future, and going to cross my fingers that it continues to work its magic!

I urge you to give it a try...go on, you have nothing to lose, i'm over the moon with the results, and i hope it works for you too!

Reviewed on January 27, 2011

Doing a Film Studies project and have to cake my face with various makeup products for a 2 minute movie me and my group will be filming. This product has helped prepare my skin prior to applying the makeup (use over night as a face mask then the following day go wild with makeup). I slap it all over my face like a face mask and go to bed (i cover my eyes with the stuff also and sometimes my lips before applying lipbalm). It really does soften the skin and bring it back to a healthy state ^_^

5 *stars* :D

Reviewed on December 14, 2010

I'm 24 and gave up trying to cure my terrible skin, my solution was to buy expensive foundation and hide the problem which made it worse. My cousin has acne at 34, we're daughters of twins so I concluded I had no hope.

I get the problem on my face, shoulders, back and chest. In winter I get severe psoriasis on my back and little patches elsewhere.

Using sunbeds clears the psoriasis as long as I burn, my spots subside a little but I get awful dry skin instead. I don't like to use sunbeds so I spend all winter covered up, I can't wear party dresses and feel horrible about myself.

Last week I woke up on Monday spotty as usual, my face was so dry I looked like I had dandruff all over it and I had a patch of psoriasis on my cheek under my right eye. My lips were chapped and had split at the corners. I canceled a date I had that evening because I felt so ugly. I had to take drastic action!

I had a pot of Sudocrem in the cupboard and decided to see if it could at least help a little. I washed my face and plastered it in Sudocrem, like a face mask and went to bed.

I woke up with a greasy fringe and white pillow. I went straight to the bathroom and washed my face, I applied my usual daily moisturiser and inspected the results.

My skin was smooth, the psoriasis wasn't scaly just a red mark where it had been, all spots I had had reduced in size and redness already! I smiled at my reflection and the corners of my mouth didn't split!

I continued to apply Sudocrem before bed each night (tying my hair back) and rearranged my date for Thursday. Thursday came and I began applying my date makeup. I barely had to use concealer, I only had dark circles under my eyes to cover! No dry skin to pick off or spots to squeeze. I felt really good about my finished look.

My date commented on how soft my skin was, I actually let him touch it, RESULT!

I slept in my makeup on Friday and was punished with spots on my nose and chin, it's Tuesday now and I have

Reviewed on December 14, 2010

I ordered this product based on the reviews that I got from this site. I have moderate acne around my chin area, but this product did absolutely nothing for my skin. I am African American so I am not sure if this makes a difference or not, but the product did nothing to my skin other than leaving a pasty white glow to my skin.

Reviewed on December 2, 2010

I use this as a night mask before bed and haven't had much of the little pimples anymore and when I do this stuff takes care of them fast. I have cystic acne and it does nothing for the cysts but keeps the moderate stuff away. So overall not my miracle cure but would definitely recommend for people with lighter acne. Also recommend using a moisturizer with this as it can dry out the skin, but everyone should use a moisturizer anyway.

Reviewed on November 24, 2010

This stuff is really good on popped spots, heals skin very quick!