Page 10 of Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream reviews

4.3/5 - 354 reviews

Brand: Sudocrem

Zinc oxide, EP 15.25, Benzyl alcohol, BP 0.39, Benzyl benzoate, BP 1.0, Benzyl cinnamate 0.15, Lanolin (hypoallergenic) 4.00.

All Other ingredients:
Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Paraffin wax, Microcrystalline wax, Heavy Liquid Paraffin, Synthetic Beeswax, Sorbitan sesquioleate, Propylene glycol, Antracine 54, Linalyl acetate, Lavender.

Sudocrem Antiseptic Cream. 4 Pack X 125g
updated: 11/24/2014 13:49 UTC

Reviewed on June 13, 2011

Best treatment ive found for small blemishes, newly popped pimples or pimples that need to heal. its not the best for cysts or unpopped pimples. And Ive tried a LOT

Reviewed on June 8, 2011

Although my acne was persistant, I wanted to find something that would help fade the scars between my spots.

I paid a lot of money for Bio Oil which didn't work so I turned to sudacrem.

It works like a dream for getting rid of scars and redness quickly. It's exactly what it says on the tin - healing cream.

I wear it at night after moisturising and cleansing. It is bright white and thick so wearing it in the day makes me look like a santa impresonater (my acne is around my mouth and chin). Not great for wearing under makeup as it is thick and drying.

Reviewed on May 26, 2011

I tried so many creams and prescriptions, only the oral tablets seem to work for me.. I have hypothryoidism which contributes to my spot problem. When I started trying for a baby I could no longer use the oral tablets and with added hormones when pregnant I had out breaks on my back and face. Sudocrem has been a lifesaver, I use a thin layer every night making sure I rub it in so that it doesn't rub off on my pillow. If I have the odd large spot I do dolop a bit more on though.. who cares about the pillow!! ;-) I don't tend to use it in the day anymore unless i'm at home with no one around then I leave the make up off and put some more on. It really seems to reduce any redness and swelling and has helped fade scars from previous outbreaks. Highly recomended. I now only have the odd spot which I can cope with and my back is compleatly clear and scar free.

Reviewed on May 9, 2011

it works for me. i have been using various other products with it. but i see a definate difference since i started using it.

Reviewed on May 7, 2011

Works for mi

combination skin

Cheap

Easy to get

Reviewed on May 4, 2011

It seemed to fade marks out dry out current/ active acne which is, of course, what anyone wants; new spots to go very quickly and old marks to fade. But when using with nightly applications of BP, my skin seemed too dry. Zinc oxide can also be taken as a tablet, demonstrating an array of benefits. Sudocrem is primarily used for rashes so I don't suspect the ingredients are very harsh- I haven't noticed any.

On the other hand, I think it was simply too messy to triumph as a easy, hassle- free acne treatment.

Definitely worth a try; it will most likely leave you with uplifting results as mentioned.

Reviewed on April 26, 2011

i don't really like it at all and doesnt work for me.

it works for many people but i guess not everyone reacts the same way, i'm guessing it won't hurt to try

it didn't really BREAK ME OUT so....

Reviewed on April 22, 2011

it has worked so quickly and done so much more than any product in that little time I just hope it continues to produce such amazing results