Page 10 of Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream reviews

4.3/5 - 362 reviews

Brand: Sudocrem

Key Ingredients:
Zinc oxide, EP 15.25, Benzyl alcohol, BP 0.39, Benzyl benzoate, BP 1.0, Benzyl cinnamate 0.15, Lanolin (hypoallergenic) 4.00.

All Other ingredients:
Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Paraffin wax, Microcrystalline wax, Heavy Liquid Paraffin, Synthetic Beeswax, Sorbitan sesquioleate, Propylene glycol, Antracine 54, Linalyl acetate, Lavender.

Sudocrem Antiseptic Cream. 4 Pack X 125g
updated: 09/02/2015 06:16 UTC

Reviewed on September 1, 2011

It's good, but only for reducing the redness of one new spot. It did not get rid the spot or anything else - but made it less noticeable.

Reviewed on August 31, 2011

I love using this product, but only overnight- due to it's thick texture and bright white colour you probably wouldn't want to go out in the day with it on! I think this mainly makes the redness of your spots go down, though I find, depending on the spot type, it does more often than not reduce the swelling. Like most things, it won't make the spots disappear overnight, but it definitely improves them by the morning. Quick tip- you may want to sleep on a towel or something that will protect your pillow! I've found it is more effective for reducing size and redness of spots than any specific spot product I've tried so far. This is cheap and hassle-free enough that even if it's not quite right for you, it's worth a try!

Reviewed on August 30, 2011

Buy! Definitely better than any other spot product on the market

Reviewed on August 24, 2011

This is FANTASTIC for popped white heads! just put a blob over the red mark and wait its fantastic for the redness.

Reviewed on August 5, 2011

It's probably best to wear it during the night although if you rub it in enough you can wear it during the day (done it plenty of times) My skin is quite greasy but has actually made it less greasy and softer. Reduced size and redness of spots in less than a week. I'm from the U.K so I didn't buy it in dollars...so I'll just put $2...

Reviewed on August 4, 2011

its at the moment the best thing ive tried and ive had prescriptive stuff before and even that wasn't as good at this, it does moisturize your skin too so don't put any moisturizer on before using sudocream, definitely recommend :)

Reviewed on July 24, 2011

I've been using it for a week, and it has reduced my acne somewhat, but there's still a way to go. I use it at night (with a towel on my pillow and my hair tied and clipped back, because it tends to love spreading around everywhere) and if I'm not going out, I have it on during the day too, although sometimes I'll forget it's there and go to touch my face and it gets all over my hands!

Reviewed on July 17, 2011

gets rid of spots quickly and is cheaper then most acne treatments

Reviewed on June 13, 2011

Best treatment ive found for small blemishes, newly popped pimples or pimples that need to heal. its not the best for cysts or unpopped pimples. And Ive tried a LOT