Page 10 of Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream reviews

4.3/5 - 378 reviews

Brand: Sudocrem

Key Ingredients:
Zinc oxide, EP 15.25, Benzyl alcohol, BP 0.39, Benzyl benzoate, BP 1.0, Benzyl cinnamate 0.15, Lanolin (hypoallergenic) 4.00.

All Other ingredients:
Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Paraffin wax, Microcrystalline wax, Heavy Liquid Paraffin, Synthetic Beeswax, Sorbitan sesquioleate, Propylene glycol, Antracine 54, Linalyl acetate, Lavender.

Sudocrem Antiseptic Cream. 4 Pack X 125g
updated: 12/05/2016 04:30 UTC

Reviewed on February 13, 2012

Bottom line, this is absolutely fab for spots.

since being on the contraceptive pill, I found my self at 20 being riddled with spots.

Actually saw this advertised by Chloe Simms on The only way is Essex. She said it was great for her skin.

I thought I'd give it a try and I went out and bought it the next day.

I have only been using it for five days. FIVE DAYS! and already my skin is soft and the tough red marks from old spots have cleared up.

I still have tiny red marks but I can assume they will be gone after another week of applying this.

I haven't had any spots re accruing and would recommend this to any one with tough non budging spots!

(I also had eczema like dry skin on my eye lid, which has now cleared up thanks to Sudocrem. )

It was £2.15 in sterling from Tesco. 125g pot.

Reviewed on January 10, 2012

I was referred to the hospital derm ward last January and have had 3 monthly check ups. Before being referred I spent two years going back and forward to the doctor trying numerous different concoctions of creams and pills, each time resulting in worse acne. By the time I was referred to the hospital the spots that were forming were now cyst's.. very large, very red, very sore. One cyst could easily take over my whole cheek Started off when I was 21, clear skin beforehand. Derm doctor put me on antibiotics and gave me Differen cream, although after a year of saying how this made me oily ( which she didn't believe ) I was changed to the gel which is much better but makes your skin really dry, irritated and flaky if over used. Gel makes a difference. ANYWAY .. next appointment is due next week and as usual I get an epic breakout " weeks before appointment. My boyfriend ever so kindly pointed out a beast of a spot forming on the side of my cheek and then slapped on some of HIS Sudocrem. Within an hour or two the redness reduced and two days later .... gone !! Since then I have done my daily routine ( The Body Shop Seaweed range religeously for the past 2 months then Differen Gel on affected areas ) then applied a dollop of Sudocream to each spot, leave half an hour then rub in until the cream is mostly gone. Voila !! It's a miracle, can't believe how well a £3 tub of baby bum cream has helped !! Sorry for the long winded comment, thought it easier to explain the whole story as it really reflects my progress. Good luck to all those affected by this nasty bugger, we'll come out fighting in the end !! :)

Reviewed on January 6, 2012

Buy it just to try if it's for you, put it on every evening after removing make up or washing your face, rub it in well and let it sink in (try steaming your face to open your pores). But it may become less active over time because your skin might get used to it, or something along those lines.

Hoped this helped! :)

Reviewed on January 5, 2012

I am 13 and suffered great acnea problems on my T zone, my sister had told me to use sudocrem as she heard it of a friend.

I did use it and my T zone and it went clear Marshallah! but it has just left a little cluster of marks.

it totally removed my spots and i cannot believe it it is amazing!

if u can buy then buy it because you will thank sudo creme once you have clean shiny skin!!

Inshallah!

Reviewed on December 27, 2011

ive been using this on my acne for 2 years i love it, i use it everday lol sometimes i have to stop for a few days cause it wont work so well

ill never stop using this because it brings swelling down and heals my scabs quicker! and i dont mind looking like casper around spouse and family lol

i highley recommed this but it might be too heavy and drying for some people :)

Reviewed on December 26, 2011

I've been using sudacrem for about two months now as I suffer with terrible acne on my back. The Doctor had prescribed several medications for me including Duac. None of these seemed to work and I got rather sick of the Duac bleaching my clothing ... I noticed that the tub of sudacrem said acne and decieded to give it a go. It works brilliantly. As I use it on my back I can wear it both night and day and the redness and swelling has reduced massively. I do however note that when I don't wear it for a night or two the redness returns so I have to be pretty consistent.

I don't use anything other than sudacrem and hot water (when I'm having a shower) as i find that certain bubblebaths and othe shower gells effect it.)

Reviewed on December 23, 2011

For me personally, Sudocrem didn't work.

Everyone's skin is different so it may work for you:)

I have had acne problems for about a year now and the only thing that has ever seemed to work is when i go to the doctors and they prescribe me acne treatment.

My acne is not that bad, I have no spots on my nose or forhead just some on my cheeks. and a few on my chin.

At the moment my spots are clearing up very quickly. What I am doing is;

As soon as I wake up I wash my face with Clearasil Daily Care Skin Perfecting Wash.

I am then putting Stiemycin on my face, leaving it to dry and I then put my make up on.

Then at night time I wash my face with Clearasil overnight wash and then put Differin Gel on it and leave that on over night.

I find it also helps to exfoliate my skin 2 times a week.

Hope this helps!

I am from England so for me it will be in pounds, so where it says $3 I actually mean £3

Reviewed on December 9, 2011

Wonderful ! Reduces redness and drys them suckers up in no time!!!!!

Reviewed on November 30, 2011

I am a 19 year old girl with light acne. When I do get spots they tend to be very painful and appear large. I discovered Sudocrem through a friends recommendation and have never looked back since. I use it in conjunction with Malin and Goetz acne treatment ([link removed] which is essentially just sulphur applied to the skin and left overnight. When I notice a spot emerging I use the Malin and Goetz for the first night and Sudocrem for nights thereafter. This method has never failed to get rid of the spot within 3 days - no matter how large!

I have recently been under a lot of stress and this have affected my skin badly so to tackle the problem without altering my lifestyle drastically I have been put on a very intense facial treatment course which includes vigorous extractions and facial peels. I had my first treatment 5 days ago and am still bearing the effects of it. The treatment left my problem areas (cheeks, nose and chin) extremely red and sore. I was told I would experience peeling on these areas and immediately began applying a thin layer of Sudocrem every night. I bumped into the woman who did my extractions by coincidence yesterday and she said commented on how remarkably quickly I was recovering - I can only thank Sudocrem because usually my skin takes far longer than expected to heal.

Reviewed on November 27, 2011

It works well, but it's a mess since it sticks to my bed coverings. Can't be worn during the day because you'd look like a right (...).