Page 10 of Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream reviews

4.3/5 - 383 reviews

Brand: Sudocrem

Key Ingredients:
Zinc oxide, EP 15.25, Benzyl alcohol, BP 0.39, Benzyl benzoate, BP 1.0, Benzyl cinnamate 0.15, Lanolin (hypoallergenic) 4.00.

All Other ingredients:
Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Paraffin wax, Microcrystalline wax, Heavy Liquid Paraffin, Synthetic Beeswax, Sorbitan sesquioleate, Propylene glycol, Antracine 54, Linalyl acetate, Lavender.

Sudocrem Antiseptic Cream. 4 Pack X 125g
updated: 03/24/2017 03:56 UTC

Lewis, North east, england
Reviewed on February 20, 2012

I would not use if on antibiotics in which dry your skin out.

Excellent product i have tried everything for around 1 year now and my acne especially on my jawline has become aggressive aswell as the odd spots on the rest of my face. After aplying one night and leaving it on the redness reduced dramatically, the big spots dried up after a few nights, and my skin tone looks even and healthy. I use this everynight before bed and then use johnsons baby lotion on the morning to keep my face moisturized. I have done this routine for 2 months now and touch wood i have not developed any spots. The comments are amazing.

Anonymous, London
Reviewed on February 19, 2012

After reading reviews on this I thought I'd try it, it's meant to work overnight and tbh it did nothing, I thought if I used it a bit more it would help but again in did virtually nothing. I'm going to continue using it because I have so much left but that's the only reason.

Reviewed on February 16, 2012

A really great product, worked 10 times better for me than Proactive, Clearasil etc, cheap, lasts for ages

Lisa, Plymouth England
Reviewed on February 16, 2012

It does what it says on the tin! And more.

I too heard it on a British show TOWIE and had just broken out in my time of the month spots... Same time every month. I used it for the first time today after seeing an acne sufferer use it in the television. Thought I would see if it would work.... Cleared redness and dried out all my spots but not skin. Would totally recommend. I have fairly

Sensitive skin and it's non abbresive but i wouldn't recommend using it everyday as it would probably leave your skin feeling quite dry. Use e45 or a water based non sented cream which most chemists sell for around £3. I've tried them all and the cheap over counter are the best! Good luck if you use it you will be stunned by the results.

Reviewed on February 13, 2012

I love Sudocrem. I have terrible hormonal break outs consisting of cysts, white heads and all the normal nasty stuff. And i've now found a really great regieme including - yup - Sudocrem to deal with them.

Wash VERY gently, using only water and my all natural Liz Earle face wash when i feel its needed. Then Liz earle toner, leave for a few minutes, then apply the sudocrem with a cotton bud directly to spots. :)

I find its better to use it directly on spots, i used to slap it all over my face but it make me skin flake. So apply just to spots or bad areas.

If you use it as often as possible while at home, (I apply it over night, then remove excess in the morning with my toner and re-apply a fresh batch) it will work pretty quickly) Try it :-)

Anonymous, United Kingdom
Reviewed on February 13, 2012

Bottom line, this is absolutely fab for spots.

since being on the contraceptive pill, I found my self at 20 being riddled with spots.

Actually saw this advertised by Chloe Simms on The only way is Essex. She said it was great for her skin.

I thought I'd give it a try and I went out and bought it the next day.

I have only been using it for five days. FIVE DAYS! and already my skin is soft and the tough red marks from old spots have cleared up.

I still have tiny red marks but I can assume they will be gone after another week of applying this.

I haven't had any spots re accruing and would recommend this to any one with tough non budging spots!

(I also had eczema like dry skin on my eye lid, which has now cleared up thanks to Sudocrem. )

It was £2.15 in sterling from Tesco. 125g pot.

Reviewed on January 10, 2012

I was referred to the hospital derm ward last January and have had 3 monthly check ups. Before being referred I spent two years going back and forward to the doctor trying numerous different concoctions of creams and pills, each time resulting in worse acne. By the time I was referred to the hospital the spots that were forming were now cyst's.. very large, very red, very sore. One cyst could easily take over my whole cheek Started off when I was 21, clear skin beforehand. Derm doctor put me on antibiotics and gave me Differen cream, although after a year of saying how this made me oily ( which she didn't believe ) I was changed to the gel which is much better but makes your skin really dry, irritated and flaky if over used. Gel makes a difference. ANYWAY .. next appointment is due next week and as usual I get an epic breakout " weeks before appointment. My boyfriend ever so kindly pointed out a beast of a spot forming on the side of my cheek and then slapped on some of HIS Sudocrem. Within an hour or two the redness reduced and two days later .... gone !! Since then I have done my daily routine ( The Body Shop Seaweed range religeously for the past 2 months then Differen Gel on affected areas ) then applied a dollop of Sudocream to each spot, leave half an hour then rub in until the cream is mostly gone. Voila !! It's a miracle, can't believe how well a £3 tub of baby bum cream has helped !! Sorry for the long winded comment, thought it easier to explain the whole story as it really reflects my progress. Good luck to all those affected by this nasty bugger, we'll come out fighting in the end !! :)

Reviewed on January 6, 2012

Buy it just to try if it's for you, put it on every evening after removing make up or washing your face, rub it in well and let it sink in (try steaming your face to open your pores). But it may become less active over time because your skin might get used to it, or something along those lines.

Hoped this helped! :)

Maimunah, England, UK
Reviewed on January 5, 2012

I am 13 and suffered great acnea problems on my T zone, my sister had told me to use sudocrem as she heard it of a friend.

I did use it and my T zone and it went clear Marshallah! but it has just left a little cluster of marks.

it totally removed my spots and i cannot believe it it is amazing!

if u can buy then buy it because you will thank sudo creme once you have clean shiny skin!!

Inshallah!

Reviewed on December 27, 2011

ive been using this on my acne for 2 years i love it, i use it everday lol sometimes i have to stop for a few days cause it wont work so well

ill never stop using this because it brings swelling down and heals my scabs quicker! and i dont mind looking like casper around spouse and family lol

i highley recommed this but it might be too heavy and drying for some people :)