Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream reviews

4.3/5 - 354 reviews

Brand: Sudocrem

Zinc oxide, EP 15.25, Benzyl alcohol, BP 0.39, Benzyl benzoate, BP 1.0, Benzyl cinnamate 0.15, Lanolin (hypoallergenic) 4.00.

All Other ingredients:
Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Paraffin wax, Microcrystalline wax, Heavy Liquid Paraffin, Synthetic Beeswax, Sorbitan sesquioleate, Propylene glycol, Antracine 54, Linalyl acetate, Lavender.

Sudocrem Antiseptic Cream. 4 Pack X 125g
updated: 11/23/2014 19:24 UTC

Stumbled upon a new found Wonder!
Reviewed on November 6, 2014

I was around my Old mans place when i saw this in the Bathroom, so i tried it and i have been extremely satisfied!

I'm 23 And beginning to feel depressed my face will never look decent! this has helped alot!!!!

Lastly i saw a comment about didn't work blah blah and guys! obviously you have to make sure you are keeping your face clean and fresh always! A good steam soak with a boiling hot bowl of water before you apply will help moisturize too!!.

Don't forget to consume lots of Vitamins and healthy nutrients, Be Confident!!!!

Big love from the UK! BenzoEnzo out!

My fav!! ❤️
Reviewed on October 26, 2014

I'm 22 and I still suffer with acne, I have tried everything!! but then I read that sudocrem can help... And it's amazing worked over night to reduce the swelling and redness and stopped spots before they come to the surface 100% love it

WORKS WONDERS!!!
Reviewed on October 24, 2014

Oh my goodness! I had a huge amount of trouble with my minor acne. I had never ever had spots like this, my skin was always clear with the odd pimple here and there, for me to get about 10 spots at a time-only on my forehead-was definitely out of the ordinary! I reduced the amount of products i was putting on my face, and only washed my face with warm water, and applied sudocreme on the area and left it on overnight for it to sink in. In the morning, i found my spots were completely different! They were almost gone, i would say it would take 2 applications (2 nights) overnight to get rid of the spot completely! I would swear by sudocreme, best spot rememdy i own!! Also, i found my skin was quite dry around my nose, and aqueous cream helped with tha! I love sudocreme!!!

Great product, but not sure about pimples
Reviewed on September 11, 2014

That did not stop any one my blemishes to grow.

On the contrary, it seemed to make them worse.

Good for lots of things, but not sure about acne!

very bad
Reviewed on September 5, 2014

i have extremely sensitive skin. i was told to apply it down there. You think after some time that you need to stop but doctors kept recommending it to me. What i really think is you need to stay away from applying creams gels ointments or even intimate washes. Doctors have become salespeople. Don't listen to them because your skin problems will quadruple.

Some of the ingredients are:

liquid paraffin

paraffin wax

lavender oil (which causes a rash and is also found in foundation)

propelyne glycol

All the above ingredients cause CANCER. What is wrong with you chemists?! I was urged (by 3 gynos) to apply it twice a day for a year!

i shaved everything this morning n it looks like i got acne i didn't know existed.

It clogs your pores so you get even more acne.

I have used it among many lotions and washes prescribed by the best doctors in town. Don't listen to them because you are just a paying customer.

Use the simplest soap or shower gel you can find in the market.

My advice:

Stay close to nature as much as possible.

Nature loves you.

Nature adores you.

Nature does not harm.

by lollybop1990 on 11/06/2014 22:37
For issues down there, try baby soaps like johnsons bathtime or any other thing like that.
Does seem to work!
Reviewed on September 2, 2014

I am a 35 year old male and have suffered with acne since I was 15 years old. I recently bought a tub of this, and in 4 days it does seem to have made a difference. My nose used to have blackheads and open pores, the blackheads have gone in 4 days and the pores have closed.

I had 5 large spots/zits on my chin which are not as red and have reduced in size. I had 2 spots that I could feel coming and put Sudocrem on them straight away, within a day they had 'died'.

I therefore, think this works better when you put it on as soon as you feel the spot coming, rather than when it has already formed/visible. I noticed that when the spot had already formed the process of it getting a whitehead was 'speeded up', so rather than getting a big red lump and then getting a whitehead a couple of days later, when I put Sudocrem on the whitehead appeared the next morning which meant I could deal with it/go through the cycle quicker (if that makes senses!). Overall I am thus far impressed with Sudocrem, having tried Zineryt, Doxycycline, Benzoyl Peroxide (DUAC and 2.5% + 10% Benzoyl peroxide), 2% salicylic acid, along with a host of over the counter products.

Life saver!
Reviewed on August 24, 2014

I have suffered from acne for years, and I have been prescribed numerous amounts of creams from doctors, whilst also trying many different remedies, yet none really worked, however sudocrem is literally a life saver! I use this every night before I go to bed on my spots (I usually suffer with acne on my chin) and I wake up and the spot has literally vanished! It also removes redness on larger spots whilst slowly decreasing the size of them! I would definately recommend to anyone who suffers with acne!

Use on teens
Reviewed on August 18, 2014

I'm 16 and swear by Sudocrem ever since i started getting spots about 2 years ago. Most of the time i'll leave it on a newly developing spot or area of acne overnight and by the morning it will be gone with clear and healthy looking skin. Its really useful for any skin problem and i have noticed the highest difference out of all the numerous remedies i have tried for spots and acne.

Really does work
Reviewed on August 17, 2014

I have been using sudocrem for a very long while even when my spots are extremely minor. I lost my pot of sudocrem and my spots got really bad. I tried everything and have been prescribed everything from the doctors. I then found my sudocrem and with consistent use during both the day and the night my spots went within 4 days. However I only think this is effective if no makeup is applied during this period.

Depending on my skins mood - Can make drastic changes!
Reviewed on August 10, 2014

This is the one product I just keep coming back to. I have a whole shelf full of high and low end acne treatments and this is the holy grail. It dries out my oily skin well along with all the spots forming to slowly (give it time) shrink them down. I recommend anyone (mostly with oily skin) to give this a go and see if it helps. It also helps with acne scars!