Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream reviews

4.3/5 - 378 reviews

Brand: Sudocrem

Key Ingredients:
Zinc oxide, EP 15.25, Benzyl alcohol, BP 0.39, Benzyl benzoate, BP 1.0, Benzyl cinnamate 0.15, Lanolin (hypoallergenic) 4.00.

All Other ingredients:
Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Paraffin wax, Microcrystalline wax, Heavy Liquid Paraffin, Synthetic Beeswax, Sorbitan sesquioleate, Propylene glycol, Antracine 54, Linalyl acetate, Lavender.

Sudocrem Antiseptic Cream. 4 Pack X 125g
updated: 12/06/2016 17:35 UTC

try somaluxe instead
Reviewed on September 23, 2016

I had hyperpigmentation AND blotchy skin - and really feel the Somaluxe Moisturizer is starting to make a difference. I am a 37 year old woman and have been very unhappy with my skin for quite awhile now. I have continued with daily use of the Somaluxe Moisturizer and my skin is looking so much brighter and fresher, I've even had afew compliments telling me I look healthier and fresh. My hyperpigmentation has started to break up a little bit, giving me little dotted about patches of normal skin tone, so I'm hoping afew more weeks down the line that it will of more or less cleared up. Fingers crossed.

Did not work out for me
Reviewed on September 20, 2016

Seemed to block my hyperseborrheic pores. Stopped after a couple of days.

Superb
Reviewed on August 4, 2016

I used this product on my forehead after I recently had a breakout on this area. I washed my hands and only put this on my spots directly and not the surrounding areas as this was my first time using it and wasn't sure if I would have a reaction. I woke up and all my spots had shrunk and it had gotten rid of the redness i had from previous spots. Would highly recommend this as a spot treatment and will use it again!! It has a lovely smell and texture aswell. For first time users I would recommend only using it on problem areas and not all over the face

Impressive
Reviewed on July 5, 2016

Used it overnight on my patchy skin and it looked better in the morning!!

Use carefully
Reviewed on June 26, 2016

When I put a concentrated amount of this cream on pimples/cysts/whiteheads that are right near to the surface and are ready to be popped, sucocrem seems to the job for me. Instead of me pinching and possibly scarring as well as infecting the skin around the spots, sucocrem gently drains outs the pus. All I need to do is wait for a couple of hours or so and then carefully wipe it away. If you have oily skin with clogged pores, I do not recommend you to slather your face in this cream overnight as you can wake up with pimples everywhere. But definitely try this technique of draining out spots!

USE IN MODERATION
Reviewed on May 24, 2016

The first time I used sudocrem for spots I couldn't believe how quickly it was clearing them up, so I started absolutely caking my face in it at night and during the day if I could. WORST IDEA EVER. I ended up getting the worst spots all over my face and I still have a few of them. I went off of it for a couple of months and am now trying it again and so far with moderate use (small dots on problem areas overnight). and washing it off as thoroughly as I can it's worked magic less than a week, highly recommend but be carful with it.

Bless this cream
Reviewed on May 17, 2016

It saved my skin so many times. I don't use it often nowadays but it seriously helped me a lot with my pimples. I really like the consistency too. It helped me soothe my skin a lot!

good
Reviewed on May 11, 2016

I had like cystic pimples that would not go away, and i kept getting new ones every day. Now they are allmost gone thanks to this product.

by anonymous0878765 on 05/15/2016 19:24
how long should you leave it on your face for, or how long do you leave it on your face and how many times a week
amazing
Reviewed on May 10, 2016

I have suffered with bad skin for around 5 years and this is the only thing that has come to close to making my skin clear! I can't believe!

Doesn't get rid of spots, but speeds up healing and reduces redness
Reviewed on March 31, 2016

I used this to help with the dry skin and redness I got using benzoyl peroxide- really helps to tone it down and is also very good to use on spots that are healing as it speeds it up and they don't leave as much of a mark.