Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream reviews

4.3/5 - 369 reviews

Brand: Sudocrem

Key Ingredients:
Zinc oxide, EP 15.25, Benzyl alcohol, BP 0.39, Benzyl benzoate, BP 1.0, Benzyl cinnamate 0.15, Lanolin (hypoallergenic) 4.00.

All Other ingredients:
Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Paraffin wax, Microcrystalline wax, Heavy Liquid Paraffin, Synthetic Beeswax, Sorbitan sesquioleate, Propylene glycol, Antracine 54, Linalyl acetate, Lavender.

Sudocrem Antiseptic Cream. 4 Pack X 125g
updated: 04/02/2016 08:57 UTC

Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream

Doesn't get rid of spots, but speeds up healing and reduces redness
Reviewed on March 31, 2016

I used this to help with the dry skin and redness I got using benzoyl peroxide- really helps to tone it down and is also very good to use on spots that are healing as it speeds it up and they don't leave as much of a mark.

Only for healing
Reviewed on February 27, 2016

I found when using this cream that it was only good for already popped spots or spots that were healing, because I found the the spot fighting/antoseptic properties in this cream was not strong enough to actually dry out and get rid of the spot itself. But the zinc oxide contained in the ingredients actually helped really get rid of the redness of the spot and heal the wound faster than if I had just left it. So I highly recommend to those of you that have severe redness and scars/scabs that need to be healed quickly.

good
Reviewed on January 27, 2016

I have moderate acne and it works for me but t might not be for everyone and it took a while to see any difference

Worked for a while
Reviewed on January 17, 2016

This really controlled my breakouts for about 3 weeks but then all of a sudden I really broke out. I'm not sure why, maybe my body built immunity towards it? Either way, I think it's worth giving a try since it did help initially and my skin was flawless for a few weeks.

Amazing
Reviewed on January 14, 2016

Sudocrem is my absolute favourite thing to use on my face. I'm now 17 and have suffered with acne quite badly since I was about 10, but since I've been using it I've noticed a huge difference. I usually lather it all over my face after I've washed and cleansed it before I go to bed, and sometimes if I'm not going anywhere in the day I'll put it on too. It doesn't make spots you already have completely disappear but it takes the swelling and redness down and I've found that I don't tend to break out as much anymore. The only downfall of it is that it can dry your skin out quite a bit, so I used a t zone anti-spot moisturiser after I've taken the sudocrem off and before I put my makeup on :-)

Worked very well but blocked pores
Reviewed on January 4, 2016

The first day i used sudocrem i put it all over my face and went sleep the next day icouldnt f**king believe it. It was likei was back in high school. I did the same thing the next day and it got even better. However i realised some things are too good to be true and the next day my face broke out. BAD. Clogged my pores bad and dried out my skin. I will try it again once im off doxy ( doxy dried up my skin dont wanna completely destroy my face) or atleast when doxy fixes my skin. If you havent used this before try it it was the holy grail for me for two days.

Sudocrem is amazing!
Reviewed on September 3, 2015

People say it only reduces the redness yes it does but it also helps your body and skin fight it off so with the right diet which includes carrots as they kill the toxins producing spots and drinking a lot of water will help you with acne a lot , just remember about your hygiene too as dirt and sweat make a perfect place for acne on your skin. Definetly try it out :)

Best product!
Reviewed on August 23, 2015

Sudocrem is my best beauty secret, I previously had quite bad acne, I visited my GP also he gave a cream which cleared it, but sudocrem worked just as well and helps me maintain my skin, any form of blemish and I fav some sudocrem and it's pretty much unnoticeable the following morning, would definitely recommend!

At least it does something
Reviewed on August 16, 2015

Sudocrem for me doesn't actually help in getting rid of my spots, however it does take away the redness making it look better but the spot is still there. Does more by taking the redness away than most spot creams I've tried so it's not bad.

Wonderful!
Reviewed on August 7, 2015

As a 16 year old teen I would actually cry about my acne sometimes and Sudocreme was the last thing on my mind to try, and yes of course it didn't "cure" my acne but nothing else has worked as well as it.

My skin is much better just by dabbing sudocreme on any spots or red areas, it completely calms them down and they become so less noticeable. It's definitely worth a try :)

I created an account just to review this product so I would recommend to just at least give it a go.