Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream reviews

4.3/5 - 363 reviews

Brand: Sudocrem

Key Ingredients:
Zinc oxide, EP 15.25, Benzyl alcohol, BP 0.39, Benzyl benzoate, BP 1.0, Benzyl cinnamate 0.15, Lanolin (hypoallergenic) 4.00.

All Other ingredients:
Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Paraffin wax, Microcrystalline wax, Heavy Liquid Paraffin, Synthetic Beeswax, Sorbitan sesquioleate, Propylene glycol, Antracine 54, Linalyl acetate, Lavender.

Sudocrem Antiseptic Cream. 4 Pack X 125g
updated: 10/04/2015 19:34 UTC
$22.24 is not associated with this product. All proceeds from links go to charity.

Sudocrem is amazing!
Reviewed on September 3, 2015

People say it only reduces the redness yes it does but it also helps your body and skin fight it off so with the right diet which includes carrots as they kill the toxins producing spots and drinking a lot of water will help you with acne a lot , just remember about your hygiene too as dirt and sweat make a perfect place for acne on your skin. Definetly try it out :)

Best product!
Reviewed on August 23, 2015

Sudocrem is my best beauty secret, I previously had quite bad acne, I visited my GP also he gave a cream which cleared it, but sudocrem worked just as well and helps me maintain my skin, any form of blemish and I fav some sudocrem and it's pretty much unnoticeable the following morning, would definitely recommend!

At least it does something
Reviewed on August 16, 2015

Sudocrem for me doesn't actually help in getting rid of my spots, however it does take away the redness making it look better but the spot is still there. Does more by taking the redness away than most spot creams I've tried so it's not bad.

Reviewed on August 7, 2015

As a 16 year old teen I would actually cry about my acne sometimes and Sudocreme was the last thing on my mind to try, and yes of course it didn't "cure" my acne but nothing else has worked as well as it.

My skin is much better just by dabbing sudocreme on any spots or red areas, it completely calms them down and they become so less noticeable. It's definitely worth a try :)

I created an account just to review this product so I would recommend to just at least give it a go.

Should be renamed 'Wonder-crem'
Reviewed on August 1, 2015

I've suffered from serious acne since before I was even a teenager and have tried everything the doctor has ever given me from creams and pills to ointments and diet changes but nothing has ever worked. Im 21 now and over the past few months I've been putting a generous amount of sudacrem over my whole face and some way down my neck then sleeping on my back letting it soak into my skin and the difference is incredible. The sore looking red scars I had are a light pink now, the level of spots i get has decreased hugely and when I do get one I put a bit more sudacrem on that area and in the morning it's either gone or almost gone with minimal redness! I would recommend this to everyone and anyone who suffers from a few spots to fierce acne as it works wonders!

Reviewed on June 10, 2015

I am 23 years old and am still having trouble with my skin! :( I have tried nearly everything from medication from the doctor to drinking aloe Vera gel :/

Some things seem to calm the angry spots down and get my hopes up (at least for a few days!) But then they are back with a vengeance! Making me feel very conscious and low! :(

Tried sudocrem from a recomendation - did not have high hopes!

But honestly I will wash wash my face and apply with a cotton bud to the offending areas ... Sleep in this dot to dot state, and wham bam in the morning the difference is incredible!

Highly recommend this to anyone in the same boat as me. Works a treat! :)

it actually works great
Reviewed on February 19, 2015

Me Im A Teenager Im Getting spots so one night i decided to use sudocream and the next morning they were gone i suggest this to anyone who has pimples instead of poping them

and getting scars

by BIGJOHN1 on 06/10/2015 09:40
THIS is bullsh*t
by BIGJOHN1 on 06/10/2015 09:40
THIS is bullsh*t
It works really well!
Reviewed on February 18, 2015

okay, so I'm not one to suffer with major acne. i just break out, but when i do it feels like people from 60 feet away can see the redness. but within 5 minutes maybe even less than that the redness of my face had decreased so much! i would never of thought about sudocrem but it works!

every body needs to know what a help this can be.

Reviewed on February 11, 2015

Put a generous amount of this on a pimple and it will reduce very much in size and redness overnight :) Great product and it's pretty cheap too!

Stumbled upon a new found Wonder!
Reviewed on November 6, 2014

I was around my Old mans place when i saw this in the Bathroom, so i tried it and i have been extremely satisfied!

I'm 23 And beginning to feel depressed my face will never look decent! this has helped alot!!!!

Lastly i saw a comment about didn't work blah blah and guys! obviously you have to make sure you are keeping your face clean and fresh always! A good steam soak with a boiling hot bowl of water before you apply will help moisturize too!!.

Don't forget to consume lots of Vitamins and healthy nutrients, Be Confident!!!!

Big love from the UK! BenzoEnzo out!

by BIGJOHN1 on 06/10/2015 09:41