Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream reviews

4.3/5 - 348 reviews

Brand: Sudocrem

Zinc oxide, EP 15.25, Benzyl alcohol, BP 0.39, Benzyl benzoate, BP 1.0, Benzyl cinnamate 0.15, Lanolin (hypoallergenic) 4.00.

All Other ingredients:
Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Paraffin wax, Microcrystalline wax, Heavy Liquid Paraffin, Synthetic Beeswax, Sorbitan sesquioleate, Propylene glycol, Antracine 54, Linalyl acetate, Lavender.

Sudocrem Antiseptic Cream. 4 Pack X 125g
updated: 08/29/2014 21:15 UTC

Life saver!
Reviewed on August 24, 2014

I have suffered from acne for years, and I have been prescribed numerous amounts of creams from doctors, whilst also trying many different remedies, yet none really worked, however sudocrem is literally a life saver! I use this every night before I go to bed on my spots (I usually suffer with acne on my chin) and I wake up and the spot has literally vanished! It also removes redness on larger spots whilst slowly decreasing the size of them! I would definately recommend to anyone who suffers with acne!

Use on teens
Reviewed on August 18, 2014

I'm 16 and swear by Sudocrem ever since i started getting spots about 2 years ago. Most of the time i'll leave it on a newly developing spot or area of acne overnight and by the morning it will be gone with clear and healthy looking skin. Its really useful for any skin problem and i have noticed the highest difference out of all the numerous remedies i have tried for spots and acne.

Really does work
Reviewed on August 17, 2014

I have been using sudocrem for a very long while even when my spots are extremely minor. I lost my pot of sudocrem and my spots got really bad. I tried everything and have been prescribed everything from the doctors. I then found my sudocrem and with consistent use during both the day and the night my spots went within 4 days. However I only think this is effective if no makeup is applied during this period.

Depending on my skins mood - Can make drastic changes!
Reviewed on August 10, 2014

This is the one product I just keep coming back to. I have a whole shelf full of high and low end acne treatments and this is the holy grail. It dries out my oily skin well along with all the spots forming to slowly (give it time) shrink them down. I recommend anyone (mostly with oily skin) to give this a go and see if it helps. It also helps with acne scars!

Sudo Cream
Reviewed on July 19, 2014

This cream is good if you have just popped a spot or one is bleeding. It is not so good on whiteheads. Don't use it on blackheads because it clogs the pores up even more. Overall a good product makes you look as white as a ghost.

The dream cream
Reviewed on July 16, 2014

I have been using sudocrem for the last month or so when my friend recommended it to me; and I'm so glad I listened! Even though I used to have a rather mild acne on my face, it was more severe and painful on my chest and back. So, when I started using it as part of my evening routine, within a week my skin was practically clear! I also noticed it didn't dry out my skin and in fact, helped cure the dry skin which I had previously between my breasts. However, it doesn't help get rid of acne scarring and is impossible to wear during the day as it is thick, so leaves my skin looking paler and oily.

Does what it says
Reviewed on June 22, 2014

Will reduce the inflammation and size of pimples. Not a cure to acne but a good aid and although I have flirted with many products, I find myself coming back to this one.

All things bright&BEAUTIFUL.
Reviewed on June 19, 2014

About three weeks ago i woke up with loads, i mean LOADS of spots and i couldnt understand why as i was free from acne for over three months.

I didnt understand what to do and became very frustrated, my mum then reminded me we had a tub of sudocreme three days ago. That same night i applied sudocreme overnight and the next morning i saw a COMPLETE difference; the spots were minimised, the sore spots were cooled down. Its been three days and my skin is practically CLEAR.

PLEASE i urge you to get this product as i know how painfully and shameful it feels to walk around trying to cover up your skin.

P.s i saw someone on here asking does your skin colour have an affect on how effective this product can be. No i dont believe so as i am Black british and it has worked for many caucasian people also.

I hope this helped: BUY, BUY, BUY!

Cheap and cheerful
Reviewed on April 11, 2014

I use Sudocrem for just about anything that appears on my skin. I like to use it before bed time on any odd looking lumps on my face. It dries them out over night. It is cheap and effective.

I prefer not to use it during the day unless I am staying at home as I do tend to look very chalky as it is difficult to rub in.

Always ensure this is used on clean skin, as for all acne meds/creams or it can do more harm than good!

expected more tbh
Reviewed on April 5, 2014

sudocrem is good to use on red active pimples but it does nothing on acne scars. if you have oily skin like me dont use it on your whole face because you'll break out