Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream reviews

4.3/5 - 373 reviews

Brand: Sudocrem

Key Ingredients:
Zinc oxide, EP 15.25, Benzyl alcohol, BP 0.39, Benzyl benzoate, BP 1.0, Benzyl cinnamate 0.15, Lanolin (hypoallergenic) 4.00.

All Other ingredients:
Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Paraffin wax, Microcrystalline wax, Heavy Liquid Paraffin, Synthetic Beeswax, Sorbitan sesquioleate, Propylene glycol, Antracine 54, Linalyl acetate, Lavender.

Sudocrem Antiseptic Cream. 4 Pack X 125g
updated: 05/29/2016 10:53 UTC

USE IN MODERATION
Reviewed on May 24, 2016

The first time I used sudocrem for spots I couldn't believe how quickly it was clearing them up, so I started absolutely caking my face in it at night and during the day if I could. WORST IDEA EVER. I ended up getting the worst spots all over my face and I still have a few of them. I went off of it for a couple of months and am now trying it again and so far with moderate use (small dots on problem areas overnight). and washing it off as thoroughly as I can it's worked magic less than a week, highly recommend but be carful with it.

Bless this cream
Reviewed on May 17, 2016

It saved my skin so many times. I don't use it often nowadays but it seriously helped me a lot with my pimples. I really like the consistency too. It helped me soothe my skin a lot!

good
Reviewed on May 11, 2016

I had like cystic pimples that would not go away, and i kept getting new ones every day. Now they are allmost gone thanks to this product.

by anonymous0878765 on 05/15/2016 19:24
how long should you leave it on your face for, or how long do you leave it on your face and how many times a week
amazing
Reviewed on May 10, 2016

I have suffered with bad skin for around 5 years and this is the only thing that has come to close to making my skin clear! I can't believe!

Doesn't get rid of spots, but speeds up healing and reduces redness
Reviewed on March 31, 2016

I used this to help with the dry skin and redness I got using benzoyl peroxide- really helps to tone it down and is also very good to use on spots that are healing as it speeds it up and they don't leave as much of a mark.

Only for healing
Reviewed on February 27, 2016

I found when using this cream that it was only good for already popped spots or spots that were healing, because I found the the spot fighting/antoseptic properties in this cream was not strong enough to actually dry out and get rid of the spot itself. But the zinc oxide contained in the ingredients actually helped really get rid of the redness of the spot and heal the wound faster than if I had just left it. So I highly recommend to those of you that have severe redness and scars/scabs that need to be healed quickly.

good
Reviewed on January 27, 2016

I have moderate acne and it works for me but t might not be for everyone and it took a while to see any difference

Worked for a while
Reviewed on January 17, 2016

This really controlled my breakouts for about 3 weeks but then all of a sudden I really broke out. I'm not sure why, maybe my body built immunity towards it? Either way, I think it's worth giving a try since it did help initially and my skin was flawless for a few weeks.

Amazing
Reviewed on January 14, 2016

Sudocrem is my absolute favourite thing to use on my face. I'm now 17 and have suffered with acne quite badly since I was about 10, but since I've been using it I've noticed a huge difference. I usually lather it all over my face after I've washed and cleansed it before I go to bed, and sometimes if I'm not going anywhere in the day I'll put it on too. It doesn't make spots you already have completely disappear but it takes the swelling and redness down and I've found that I don't tend to break out as much anymore. The only downfall of it is that it can dry your skin out quite a bit, so I used a t zone anti-spot moisturiser after I've taken the sudocrem off and before I put my makeup on :-)

Worked very well but blocked pores
Reviewed on January 4, 2016

The first day i used sudocrem i put it all over my face and went sleep the next day icouldnt f**king believe it. It was likei was back in high school. I did the same thing the next day and it got even better. However i realised some things are too good to be true and the next day my face broke out. BAD. Clogged my pores bad and dried out my skin. I will try it again once im off doxy ( doxy dried up my skin dont wanna completely destroy my face) or atleast when doxy fixes my skin. If you havent used this before try it it was the holy grail for me for two days.