Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream reviews

4.3/5 - 358 reviews

Brand: Sudocrem

Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream

Zinc oxide, EP 15.25, Benzyl alcohol, BP 0.39, Benzyl benzoate, BP 1.0, Benzyl cinnamate 0.15, Lanolin (hypoallergenic) 4.00.

All Other ingredients:
Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Paraffin wax, Microcrystalline wax, Heavy Liquid Paraffin, Synthetic Beeswax, Sorbitan sesquioleate, Propylene glycol, Antracine 54, Linalyl acetate, Lavender.

Sudocrem Antiseptic Cream. 4 Pack X 125g
updated: 08/01/2015 10:33 UTC

Incredible!
Reviewed on June 10, 2015

I am 23 years old and am still having trouble with my skin! :( I have tried nearly everything from medication from the doctor to drinking aloe Vera gel :/

Some things seem to calm the angry spots down and get my hopes up (at least for a few days!) But then they are back with a vengeance! Making me feel very conscious and low! :(

Tried sudocrem from a recomendation - did not have high hopes!

But honestly I will wash wash my face and apply with a cotton bud to the offending areas ... Sleep in this dot to dot state, and wham bam in the morning the difference is incredible!

Highly recommend this to anyone in the same boat as me. Works a treat! :)

it actually works great
Reviewed on February 19, 2015

Me Im A Teenager Im Getting spots so one night i decided to use sudocream and the next morning they were gone i suggest this to anyone who has pimples instead of poping them

and getting scars

by BIGJOHN1 on 06/10/2015 09:40
THIS is bullsh*t
by BIGJOHN1 on 06/10/2015 09:40
THIS is bullsh*t
It works really well!
Reviewed on February 18, 2015

okay, so I'm not one to suffer with major acne. i just break out, but when i do it feels like people from 60 feet away can see the redness. but within 5 minutes maybe even less than that the redness of my face had decreased so much! i would never of thought about sudocrem but it works!

every body needs to know what a help this can be.

GREAT!
Reviewed on February 11, 2015

Put a generous amount of this on a pimple and it will reduce very much in size and redness overnight :) Great product and it's pretty cheap too!

Stumbled upon a new found Wonder!
Reviewed on November 6, 2014

I was around my Old mans place when i saw this in the Bathroom, so i tried it and i have been extremely satisfied!

I'm 23 And beginning to feel depressed my face will never look decent! this has helped alot!!!!

Lastly i saw a comment about didn't work blah blah and guys! obviously you have to make sure you are keeping your face clean and fresh always! A good steam soak with a boiling hot bowl of water before you apply will help moisturize too!!.

Don't forget to consume lots of Vitamins and healthy nutrients, Be Confident!!!!

Big love from the UK! BenzoEnzo out!

by BIGJOHN1 on 06/10/2015 09:41
BENZO ENZO !!!
My fav!! ❤️
Reviewed on October 26, 2014

I'm 22 and I still suffer with acne, I have tried everything!! but then I read that sudocrem can help... And it's amazing worked over night to reduce the swelling and redness and stopped spots before they come to the surface 100% love it

by BIGJOHN1 on 06/10/2015 09:41
LOz lad
WORKS WONDERS!!!
Reviewed on October 24, 2014

Oh my goodness! I had a huge amount of trouble with my minor acne. I had never ever had spots like this, my skin was always clear with the odd pimple here and there, for me to get about 10 spots at a time-only on my forehead-was definitely out of the ordinary! I reduced the amount of products i was putting on my face, and only washed my face with warm water, and applied sudocreme on the area and left it on overnight for it to sink in. In the morning, i found my spots were completely different! They were almost gone, i would say it would take 2 applications (2 nights) overnight to get rid of the spot completely! I would swear by sudocreme, best spot rememdy i own!! Also, i found my skin was quite dry around my nose, and aqueous cream helped with tha! I love sudocreme!!!

Great product, but not sure about pimples
Reviewed on September 11, 2014

That did not stop any one my blemishes to grow.

On the contrary, it seemed to make them worse.

Good for lots of things, but not sure about acne!

very bad
Reviewed on September 5, 2014

i have extremely sensitive skin. i was told to apply it down there. You think after some time that you need to stop but doctors kept recommending it to me. What i really think is you need to stay away from applying creams gels ointments or even intimate washes. Doctors have become salespeople. Don't listen to them because your skin problems will quadruple.

Some of the ingredients are:

liquid paraffin

paraffin wax

lavender oil (which causes a rash and is also found in foundation)

propelyne glycol

All the above ingredients cause CANCER. What is wrong with you chemists?! I was urged (by 3 gynos) to apply it twice a day for a year!

i shaved everything this morning n it looks like i got acne i didn't know existed.

It clogs your pores so you get even more acne.

I have used it among many lotions and washes prescribed by the best doctors in town. Don't listen to them because you are just a paying customer.

Use the simplest soap or shower gel you can find in the market.

My advice:

Stay close to nature as much as possible.

Nature loves you.

Nature adores you.

Nature does not harm.

by lollybop1990 on 11/06/2014 22:37
For issues down there, try baby soaps like johnsons bathtime or any other thing like that.
by Lilasiris on 07/12/2015 05:36
Wait. You're getting rashes or breakouts on your genitalia? It could be something else like fabric softener or the soap you're using. Even a dreaded STI. I would get that checked out by a gyno and not a general doctor.
Does seem to work!
Reviewed on September 2, 2014

I am a 35 year old male and have suffered with acne since I was 15 years old. I recently bought a tub of this, and in 4 days it does seem to have made a difference. My nose used to have blackheads and open pores, the blackheads have gone in 4 days and the pores have closed.

I had 5 large spots/zits on my chin which are not as red and have reduced in size. I had 2 spots that I could feel coming and put Sudocrem on them straight away, within a day they had 'died'.

I therefore, think this works better when you put it on as soon as you feel the spot coming, rather than when it has already formed/visible. I noticed that when the spot had already formed the process of it getting a whitehead was 'speeded up', so rather than getting a big red lump and then getting a whitehead a couple of days later, when I put Sudocrem on the whitehead appeared the next morning which meant I could deal with it/go through the cycle quicker (if that makes senses!). Overall I am thus far impressed with Sudocrem, having tried Zineryt, Doxycycline, Benzoyl Peroxide (DUAC and 2.5% + 10% Benzoyl peroxide), 2% salicylic acid, along with a host of over the counter products.