Sudden Change Scar Zone Acne Treatment & Scar Diminishing Cream reviews

3.5/5 - 6 reviews

Brand: Sudden Change

Salicylic Acid (2%).

Water (Purified), Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffinand, Laureth 7, Glyceryl Stearate / PEG 100 Stearateand, Capric/Caprylic Stearic Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 60, Glycerin, Squalane, Polyethylene, Trisodium EDTA, Allantoin (Comfrey Root), BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Capryl Glycoland, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide.

Sudden Change Scar Zone A, Acne Treatment + Acne Scar Diminishing Cream, .5 oz
updated: 09/30/2016 20:26 UTC

give it time. it works
Reviewed on January 10, 2014

I have tried multiple products to clear my acne scars/marks. I was skeptical about this product but I decided to give it a try. I have been using it for over a month and I love it. it doesn't make me break out and it's actually fading my red marks and scars! it took me a month to see results so don't give up on this. And I especially love how it made my damaged skin from acne feel smooth and repaired.

Anonymous, Los Angeles, CA
Reviewed on February 10, 2009

This stuff is great! My scars are fading drastically in only a weeks time. It's also a very affordable price! I don't get why people say there is a funky smell...to me it doesn't have a smell and if it does it's obviously not noticeable. The tube is small, but a little bit goes a long way! And for the price, you really can't complain :)

Some reviewers state it burns their skin, that's never happened to me. I don't even feel it when I apply it, and I forget it's there from then on, so idk. Maybe it depends on peoples skin type.

AsDiS, Earth
Reviewed on February 4, 2009

I am taking a break from it right now because of burning, it's almost unbearable. I am hoping when the burning stops I will be able to reapply it soon. I am taking Nature's Cure (pills only) and I notice a major difference in my skin as well.

Anonymous, New York, NY
Reviewed on September 29, 2008

it works pretty well. ive been using it for a week now and i can see visible difference. i must say that this is NOT for bruises so the user who said his bruise didnt go away..its not for bruises! its for acne scars and acne.

Arty, NY
Reviewed on March 7, 2008

maybe it works better on scars but I'm going to have to say no to face bruises