Page 3 of Subcision reviews

3.5/5 - 24 reviews

Reviewed on August 3, 2007

bottom line is that it is too risky to take a chance to either make your scars a little better or a lot wrost

Reviewed on June 27, 2007

I had this performed three days ago, and although I've heard you often need multiple treatments I am THRILLED with what I see now! I had one indented scar on my chin, it looked like a dimple - fairly shallow and I could cover it with make-up, but enough to really bother me. The area is still bruised, but the scar is completely flat now, with no indenting at all. This might be the swelling that comes along with the treatment, but after all it's been 3 days! I am SO glad I did this - I went to another derm who tried to sign me up for VBeam and Restylane, which total would have been about $1000. This is much cheaper, and did EXACTLY what I wanted, which was to heal a scar that had healed improperly in the first place.

So I say try subcision! If it doesn't work out for you, you can always go back for pricier treatments.

Reviewed on December 26, 2006

I have been doing subcision on myself for a few months. It actually doesnt really hurt as the scar tissue has no nerves. One neednt go so deep either. This and rose hip seed oil. DMSO for the bruising and weekly saline injections. There has been a 50% improvement and it seems to get better on its own. People have commented on the improvement. Rose hip seed oil gives a nice tan like cover which is more natural than the sunless tanning I have used. I grind down a X-acto blade to 1/8" and use a fresh one each time.

Reviewed on October 30, 2006

start with piston motion n go to sweaping motion when resistens lessons. dont go to wide or donut/pin coushon could form. free neddles for junkies at chem/hospital in oz dont know about yours. clean area well first and wipe with swobs that come with needles. havent tried it myself but that is how it is done. im a seeing a derm/ps in 2 months keep u all posted.