Page 5 of Stridex Maximum Pads with Salicylic Acid, Alcohol Free reviews

3.8/5 - 55 reviews

Brand: Stridex

Salicylic acid 2.0% (w/w).

Ammonium lauryl sulfate, ammonium xylenesulfonate, citric acid, DMDM hydantoin, fragrance, menthol, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, purified water, simethicone, sodium borate, tetrasodium EDTA.

Stridex Daily Care Acne Pads with Salicylic Acid, Maximum Strength, 90 ea
updated: 02/01/2015 23:06 UTC
Stridex Daily Care Acne Pads with Salicylic Acid, Maximum Strength 90 ea
updated: 02/01/2015 23:06 UTC

Reviewed on July 4, 2008

It worked okay on my skin, but I'll look for something better next time. It didn't do much for my back, plus I used the whole container in a month.

Reviewed on April 24, 2008

"The best money can buy," is not always true. Stridex salicylic acid pads are very easy to use and you will get good results. I'm 14 and have mild acne, mostly on my chin and upper lip. Occasionally I would flare you with a big red zit around my nose. These help prevent those big zits, keeping your face clean and feeling refreshed. Also, my skin used to be very oily- so much that I would go on stage or under a bright light and would really notice a sheen on my face. These really clear the excess oil off my face.

Reviewed on November 1, 2007

This a very effective and easy to use product. So far in my 4 year battle with acne, this is the best I have used at preventing acne and treating current pimples. Keep in mind that I have been through many products, such as TriClear, Proactiv, Murad Acne System, AcneFree, and many other over the counter products.

In my opinion, the perfect regimen is:

1- Wash with Dan's face wash

2- Stridex pad soft side on over face and neck 3- Dan's BP Gel on affected areas (or all over) 4- Complex 15 moisturizer on face and neck

To quell what many have said below, this product is NOT harsh on your skin if you know what you are doing. You MUST use a gentle face wash (such as Dan's or Clean & Clear Foaming Facial Cleanser) and you MUST use a moisturizer (such as Complex 15). You will not have dry skin if you do this. Also, this product doesn't burn on the skin, and if it does for you, use the soft textured side and wipe in soft strokes.

Reviewed on August 16, 2007

dont get this if youre trying to clear up acne.

Reviewed on July 26, 2007

avoid this product if you have cystic acne (acne vulgaris)

Reviewed on April 28, 2007

I have combination skin, and did not ehlp scars at all.

Reviewed on March 3, 2007

I do not recommend this product.