Page 5 of Stridex Maximum Pads with Salicylic Acid, Alcohol Free reviews

3.7/5 - 52 reviews

Brand: Stridex

Salicylic acid 2.0% (w/w).

Ammonium lauryl sulfate, ammonium xylenesulfonate, citric acid, DMDM hydantoin, fragrance, menthol, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, purified water, simethicone, sodium borate, tetrasodium EDTA.

Reviewed on April 28, 2007

I have combination skin, and did not ehlp scars at all.

Reviewed on December 25, 2006

If you have very little acne, i reccomend you to try this.

Reviewed on October 16, 2006

This item actually works for acne, but it extremely harsh on the skin. It tends to make your face sting and burn.

While using this product, my face peeled 2-3 times a week. It was tremendously embarassing. It will peels all throughout the mouth area.

In my opinion, I think that there are other products that work just as well or even better, without drying out your skin.

Reviewed on October 6, 2006

Well I used this produce for a week after using proactiv and making my skin worse, its alright it cleared all the big pimples below my nose which was an irritant because im s a stuffy person, and my nos looks a little bit better, but honestly it isnt very affective.