Page 4 of Stridex Maximum Pads with Salicylic Acid, Alcohol Free reviews

3.7/5 - 53 reviews

Brand: Stridex

Salicylic acid 2.0% (w/w).

Ammonium lauryl sulfate, ammonium xylenesulfonate, citric acid, DMDM hydantoin, fragrance, menthol, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, purified water, simethicone, sodium borate, tetrasodium EDTA.

Stridex Daily Care Acne Pads with Salicylic Acid, Maximum Strength, 90 ea
updated: 10/31/2014 22:08 UTC
Stridex Daily Care Acne Pads with Salicylic Acid, Maximum Strength 90 ea
updated: 10/31/2014 22:08 UTC

Reviewed on December 27, 2008

It does a real good job of getting the dirt off the pores, however it really isn't much of a medication, so you should continue to use another medication that is meant to clear acne, not just the pores.

Reviewed on October 9, 2008

I used this in conjunction with a knockoff (like Target brand) of Neutrogena oil-free acne wash. I wash my face then use one of these pads all over, especially to trouble areas.

Use a GOOD moisturizer. Sometimes I use this only 4 or so times a week, to give my skin a break.

Also worked GREAT for me on back blemishes.

Reviewed on September 18, 2008

Not the best choice, but I really haven’t had much luck with any kind of pad. I often use this to clean my face right before I apply Benzoyl Peroxide.

Reviewed on August 2, 2008

I have all these little zits on my face it looks so gross. When I first used it, it burned my skin like crazy I figured it would subside, but it didnt. It just dried my skin out like crazy, even after I moisturized, my skin was still peeling. I did wash my face before hand every time.

Id use it as a spot treatment because it does work on acne, but its just too strong for my skin.

Reviewed on July 19, 2008

Do not use if you have sensitive skin, or at least don't use more than once daily.

Reviewed on July 11, 2008

The bottom line is if you are willing to wait for a long time( one mounth) to see a little bit of a diffrence on your face them don't buy this product. it actually made my face worse after it looked better.

Reviewed on July 4, 2008

It worked okay on my skin, but I'll look for something better next time. It didn't do much for my back, plus I used the whole container in a month.

Reviewed on April 24, 2008

"The best money can buy," is not always true. Stridex salicylic acid pads are very easy to use and you will get good results. I'm 14 and have mild acne, mostly on my chin and upper lip. Occasionally I would flare you with a big red zit around my nose. These help prevent those big zits, keeping your face clean and feeling refreshed. Also, my skin used to be very oily- so much that I would go on stage or under a bright light and would really notice a sheen on my face. These really clear the excess oil off my face.