Page 3 of Stridex Maximum Pads with Salicylic Acid, Alcohol Free reviews

3.7/5 - 53 reviews

Brand: Stridex

Salicylic acid 2.0% (w/w).

Ammonium lauryl sulfate, ammonium xylenesulfonate, citric acid, DMDM hydantoin, fragrance, menthol, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, purified water, simethicone, sodium borate, tetrasodium EDTA.

Stridex Daily Care Acne Pads with Salicylic Acid, Maximum Strength, 90 ea
updated: 12/20/2014 05:31 UTC
Stridex Daily Care Acne Pads with Salicylic Acid, Maximum Strength 90 ea
updated: 12/20/2014 05:31 UTC

Reviewed on October 3, 2009

This product did nothing for me. I used it when I had mild acne, and it never made a difference. I still developed pimples with the same frequency. I think that the main ingredient, salicylic acid, is an anti-inflammatory, so it probably just makes things less red for a little while, not less infected.

Reviewed on August 20, 2009

its good when used with other products to clear up acne, it works great for getting off oils on your face because you can see it on the pad after your done

Reviewed on August 6, 2009

Stridex will work on mild to moderate acne, as long as u don't use too much.

Reviewed on August 3, 2009

i wouldnt use them as your main medication, but in conjunction with other things they work very well. if you have light acne, dont use them! these are for moderate acne cases only as they can be pretty harsh.

Reviewed on June 29, 2009

Pretty cheap, very effective for me. I put them on my face and let them sit until dry; this has worked wonders for me, and has left my skin less irritated than most creams. However, as far as I've noticed, it does very little along the lines of prevention, but helps clear up already-present acne rather efficiently. You must let them sit for it to work though; using them as described on the back of product hasn;t helped me.

Side-note- if your skin becomes irriated or flaky, STOP.. this hasn't happened to me, so if this were to occurr, you obviously have a different skin type, and it'd be foolish to continue.

Reviewed on June 15, 2009

It is a great product and totally worth everything!

Reviewed on March 22, 2009

i guess this works for some people, but for me, it makes my skin feel irritated. it puts a layer of scummy residue on my face that makes me dry and constricted and has me immediately wash with soap and moisturize.

Reviewed on March 20, 2009

I use mine after gym and other activities to remove all the built up sweat but use diffrent products for my wash. Right now i am experimenting with a vinegar water soulution for my acne

Reviewed on February 22, 2009

cleans good but doesnt actully help with acne much might work good along with other acne treatment creams

Reviewed on January 22, 2009

These pads are like washing your face. (But you can do that for cheaper, with a facecloth, some soap and water!)