Stridex Power Pads (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide) reviews

4.6/5 - 58 reviews
no reviews

Brand: Stridex

Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5% [W/W]).

Carbomer, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Methylparaben, Poloxamer 182, Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide.

Reviewed on November 8, 2012

Bring this product back, seems like they always get rid of the best thing that works. Tsk tsk

Reviewed on October 8, 2012

I absolutely LOVE this product! It worked wonders on my skin. I used it once at night after cleansing to get rid of all left over makeup. It helped get rid of dirt, bacteria, makeup, and dead skin cells. This product was very gentle on my skin and never caused it to be irritated. I have used several other pads but have not found one that was as effective and that has benzoyl peroxide instead of salicylic acid. Hopefully this product will come back!

Reviewed on October 12, 2011

This is the number one product to keep skin clear. Discontinuing this item was a horrible decision. It works better than any other acne product out there and the best part is it's over the counter. Please bring it back!!!! I would pay anything!!!!!

Reviewed on October 18, 2010

These are great,I use them on my skin after chemo, I use them daily.Please get them back in stores.

Reviewed on June 12, 2010

I found this at [link removed]. Look under "Blistex" manufacturer name.