Page 4 of Stridex Maximum Pads with Salicylic Acid, Alcohol Free reviews

3.7/5 - 58 reviews

Brand: Stridex

Salicylic acid (2%).

Ammonium lauryl sulfate, ammonium xylenesulfonate, citric acid, DMDM hydantoin, fragrance, menthol, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, purified water, simethicone, sodium borate, tetrasodium EDTA.

Stridex Daily Care Acne Pads with Salicylic Acid, Maximum Strength, 90 ea
updated: 09/03/2015 04:15 UTC
Stridex Daily Care Acne Pads with Salicylic Acid, Maximum Strength 90 ea
updated: 09/03/2015 04:15 UTC

Reviewed on June 15, 2009

It is a great product and totally worth everything!

Reviewed on March 22, 2009

i guess this works for some people, but for me, it makes my skin feel irritated. it puts a layer of scummy residue on my face that makes me dry and constricted and has me immediately wash with soap and moisturize.

Reviewed on March 20, 2009

I use mine after gym and other activities to remove all the built up sweat but use diffrent products for my wash. Right now i am experimenting with a vinegar water soulution for my acne

Reviewed on February 22, 2009

cleans good but doesnt actully help with acne much might work good along with other acne treatment creams

Reviewed on January 22, 2009

These pads are like washing your face. (But you can do that for cheaper, with a facecloth, some soap and water!)

Reviewed on December 27, 2008

It does a real good job of getting the dirt off the pores, however it really isn't much of a medication, so you should continue to use another medication that is meant to clear acne, not just the pores.

Reviewed on October 9, 2008

I used this in conjunction with a knockoff (like Target brand) of Neutrogena oil-free acne wash. I wash my face then use one of these pads all over, especially to trouble areas.

Use a GOOD moisturizer. Sometimes I use this only 4 or so times a week, to give my skin a break.

Also worked GREAT for me on back blemishes.

Reviewed on September 18, 2008

Not the best choice, but I really haven’t had much luck with any kind of pad. I often use this to clean my face right before I apply Benzoyl Peroxide.