Stridex Maximum Pads with Salicylic Acid, Alcohol Free reviews

3.7/5 - 61 reviews

Brand: Stridex

Salicylic acid (2%).

Ammonium lauryl sulfate, ammonium xylenesulfonate, citric acid, DMDM hydantoin, fragrance, menthol, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, purified water, simethicone, sodium borate, tetrasodium EDTA.

Stridex Daily Care Acne Pads with Salicylic Acid, Maximum Strength, 90 ea
updated: 02/08/2016 01:06 UTC
Stridex Daily Care Acne Pads with Salicylic Acid, Maximum Strength 90 ea
updated: 02/08/2016 01:06 UTC

For Teens
Reviewed on December 29, 2015

Hi guys .

So I have been dealing with acne since 7th grade .. It started out super light so instead of going to a dermatologist I went for the OTC medicine and this was my first acne product. I recommend this product for 13 and under who experience light breakouts. If you are 14 and up I recommend something a lot stronger !

Great solo spot treatment/mild acne
Reviewed on December 1, 2015

These pads are def good at disinfecting and taking care of some clogged pores and mild acne. I would caution anyone who decides to get them to not overuse ..they can be VERY drying, especially if used every day. I personally wouldn't use them all over my face very often, since I get dry skin pretty easily if I over-treat. They are medicated enough for me to wipe on as a gentler/easy-to-travel-with spot treatment, or when my face is totally gross and I'm too lazy to wash it.

One of the best OTC acne treatments I've tried
Reviewed on December 1, 2015

These are fantastic if consistently used every day. Even after skipping one day I notice that my face starts to break out again, but within a day of starting up again I can see the difference pretty drastically. Not irritating at all except for a bit of peeling around my nose which is manageable. Would recommend it

Immune to this
Reviewed on July 30, 2015

Works for the first couple week. After that my face became immune :(

Works for like a week
Reviewed on May 27, 2015

Initially liked this product but the effects quickly wore off - I do not recommend. Stick to a more healthy life style, with natural ingredients.

Didnt work for me
Reviewed on May 14, 2015

I bought the stridex pads in high hopes that it would help with my acne. Not only did it make it worse, it burned my skin. My face was so red and irritated so I decided to go see a dermatologist. I would not buy these again or recommend them to anyone.

awesome!
Reviewed on January 27, 2015

Been using this for more than a week now. I have stopped using BP on all of my face except my chin area. No where else on my face has had a breakout and only the area I apply BP may have a few white heads. I started testing this using it only at night in place of the AHA+. My routine now is Cleanse, Stridex Wipe, BP spot on active acne only, and Moisturize. I have a feeling I can just not use the BP, but I keep it only for the acne that may pop up once in a while. This product is cheap too for 90 pads. I have now started using stridex pads in the same regime i just mentioned, but now morning and night.

Perfect for my skin!
Reviewed on January 26, 2015

Have only used it ones and I'm already seeing good results!!

I would definitely recommend everybody to give this a try!

decent choice for drugstore salicylic acid
Reviewed on June 11, 2014

I use this over other salicylic products for these reasons: does not contain alcohol, it is at the correct pH to be effective, it is not a rinse-off product, it is inexpensive and easy to find. I don't find it to be overly drying, but some people may find it irritating. I find that it keeps my skin smoother and clearer than when I don't use it.

way better than expected! !
Reviewed on March 25, 2014

Ok I am in my middle 30's n have chin acne. Have for months. So decided lets just try this .nothing has help from soaps, to scrubs and even vitamins. Let me say they first two weeks I did breakout. But after the third week...its unbelievable. I have none. Wished I tryed this months ago. Just b patience. Like I said u will breakout before it gets better. Love this. Would recommend this to everyone to try...