Stridex Maximum Pads with Salicylic Acid, Alcohol Free reviews

3.7/5 - 58 reviews

Brand: Stridex

Salicylic acid (2%).

Ammonium lauryl sulfate, ammonium xylenesulfonate, citric acid, DMDM hydantoin, fragrance, menthol, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, purified water, simethicone, sodium borate, tetrasodium EDTA.

Stridex Daily Care Acne Pads with Salicylic Acid, Maximum Strength, 90 ea
updated: 10/13/2015 12:46 UTC
Stridex Daily Care Acne Pads with Salicylic Acid, Maximum Strength 90 ea
updated: 10/13/2015 12:46 UTC
$15.98 is not associated with this product. All proceeds from links go to charity.

Immune to this
Reviewed on July 30, 2015

Works for the first couple week. After that my face became immune :(

Works for like a week
Reviewed on May 27, 2015

Initially liked this product but the effects quickly wore off - I do not recommend. Stick to a more healthy life style, with natural ingredients.

Didnt work for me
Reviewed on May 14, 2015

I bought the stridex pads in high hopes that it would help with my acne. Not only did it make it worse, it burned my skin. My face was so red and irritated so I decided to go see a dermatologist. I would not buy these again or recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on January 27, 2015

Been using this for more than a week now. I have stopped using BP on all of my face except my chin area. No where else on my face has had a breakout and only the area I apply BP may have a few white heads. I started testing this using it only at night in place of the AHA+. My routine now is Cleanse, Stridex Wipe, BP spot on active acne only, and Moisturize. I have a feeling I can just not use the BP, but I keep it only for the acne that may pop up once in a while. This product is cheap too for 90 pads. I have now started using stridex pads in the same regime i just mentioned, but now morning and night.

Perfect for my skin!
Reviewed on January 26, 2015

Have only used it ones and I'm already seeing good results!!

I would definitely recommend everybody to give this a try!

decent choice for drugstore salicylic acid
Reviewed on June 11, 2014

I use this over other salicylic products for these reasons: does not contain alcohol, it is at the correct pH to be effective, it is not a rinse-off product, it is inexpensive and easy to find. I don't find it to be overly drying, but some people may find it irritating. I find that it keeps my skin smoother and clearer than when I don't use it.

way better than expected! !
Reviewed on March 25, 2014

Ok I am in my middle 30's n have chin acne. Have for months. So decided lets just try this .nothing has help from soaps, to scrubs and even vitamins. Let me say they first two weeks I did breakout. But after the third week...its unbelievable. I have none. Wished I tryed this months ago. Just b patience. Like I said u will breakout before it gets better. Love this. Would recommend this to everyone to try...

Works with consistency
Reviewed on March 9, 2014

I normally use these every morning and night, sometimes more, and I feel like they do work for me. However, it requires consistency because if I skip one day I will break out again, and it doesn't ever clear all of my pimples. I also use a benzoyl peroxide acne treatment with this product, and when I use both everyday my skin is almost 100% clear. :) Moisturization is required as well.

Good but not for me
Reviewed on February 18, 2014

It did not help my acne on my face much. It just made it dry and itchy however I would recommend other people to at least try it. It is a pretty good price for the amount you get. I use this for my chest and back and it helps a lot so I'm guessing it does not suit my skin type on my face.

Reviewed on December 25, 2013

Hurt really bad when my acne was more severe, but it's all good now. It feels tingly when I put it on. I think it helps, but I started using vinegar and lemon around the same time so it could be that instead.