Stridex Fruit Therapy Maximum Strength Acne Cream reviews

Brand: Stridex

Mark product as reinstated

Made me breakout
Reviewed on May 27, 2015

Smelled great but I left it on overnight and woke up with 3 pimples in the same spot I applied the cream.

michelle, nyc
Reviewed on September 12, 2009

The Made from Earth Rosehip & Hibiscus Face Serum is EXCELLENT for controlling my acne breakouts. I've tried many more expensive products, even those recommended by various dermatologists but the products didn't give me consistent acne control.

Then my doctor (not a dermatologist) suggested I try the Made from Earth Rosehip & Hibiscus Face Serum and I've never looked back. It works well under make-up, and with other skin care products and I saw immediate results as my breakouts got less and less and now I just have one or two (if any) mild pimples a month, when I used to get from six to ten bad pimples in a month, many during the same week. Also my pimples come less frequently so my face has more time to heal and blemishes disappear.

Even if you only bought it once, this product is much cheeper than many acne products out there claiming to help heal or control acne prone skin. I've told so many people of all ethnic skin types, age groups, and sexes about this product,

Rita, Spokane, WA