Stridex Day & Night Acne Medication reviews

4.5/5 - 15 reviews

Brand: Stridex

Day Gel
Salicylic Acid (2.0%).

Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate, Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Purified Water, PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, SD Alcohol (9.52% W/W), Sodium Borate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sucrose Cocoate, Tetrasodium EDTA.

Night Lotion
Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%).
Carbomer 940, Dimethicone, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Edetate Disodium, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Methylparaben, Poloxamer 182, Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide.

Mark product as reinstated

Brynn, WV
Reviewed on May 9, 2011

Its worth the money and the time. If they brought it back id be the happiest person ever!

Sarah, Virginia Beach, VA
Reviewed on August 25, 2010

It was a great product and they should bring it back! I need it!

Reviewed on June 18, 2010

it's definitely worth a try. it has been the ONLY thing that has worked for me. sadly it's discontinued, but it was definitely great (and shouldn't have stopped making it since it's helped so many people).

Manita, Centerville OH
Reviewed on July 4, 2009

If you can find it, definitely try it.

Valerie, Pennsylvania
Reviewed on June 1, 2009

Would like to use again...Where can i get this stuff!!!!!!Looked everywhere....Even Wal-mart!

Ann, Middletown, NJ
Reviewed on June 16, 2008

If you can find, I suggst you at least give it a try...it definitely worked for me.

jason, bham al
Reviewed on September 5, 2007

It works for some, and dont for others. But for my particular skin, it works awesome. I only had breakouts when i didn't use it often enough, or because of my laziness. I HATE that they dont sell this around my area anymore.

Grace, Chicago, IL
jenny, harrisburg, pa
Reviewed on June 22, 2007

i wish they had this product back in the market. try it.

Heather, Shreveport, Louisiana
Reviewed on May 20, 2007

I'm not able to use this because I can't find it in stores, but I used it for a year straight and my sin looked great. I use stridex pads, and when used together they worked wonderfully. Some people will have to use lotion with it, but I didn't. I completely recomend ATLEAST trying this product.