Stridex Daily Care Acne Pads, Sensitive with Aloe, Alcohol Free reviews

Brand: Stridex

Salicylic Acid (0.5% w/w) (acne medication).

Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Amino Methyl Propanol, Ammonium Xylene Sulfonate, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance, Hamamelis Virginiana Extract (witch hazel), Menthol, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Water (Purified), Simethicone, Sodium Borate, Tetrasodium EDTA.

Stridex Daily Care Acne Pads with Salicylic Acid, Sensitive with Aloe, 90 ea
Stridex Daily Care Acne Pads with Salicylic Acid, Sensitive with Aloe, 55 ea
updated: 08/21/2014 20:24 UTC
Stridex Daily Care Acne Pads with Aloe -- Sensitive Skin -- 55 ct.
updated: 08/21/2014 20:24 UTC

The Best Acne Product I've Ever Used!!!
Reviewed on February 7, 2014

I used to have extremely bad acne on my cheeks and forehead that was accompanied by dark spots all over my face as well. I was sick and tired of my acne treatments not working. I had spent well over a $100 on Clinique products that only made my face super sensitive. My acne situation had been going on for almost five years so I was fed up. My mother told me that when she was my age, 22, she used Stridex. I was skeptical, but tried it anyway. My cheeks and forehead is almost completely clear and I've only been using this product for 4 weeks. You should try it!

Works wonders!
Reviewed on October 24, 2013

I've used these several times. They take makeup off nicely. (NOT EYE MAKEUP.) It tingles after using them and feels soothing. It does alright at clearing skin. Not really for severe acne, more moderate.

Reviewed on February 1, 2012

I usually have very dry skin, so many acne medications don't help me at all. These pads helped after a few weeks, as long as I used a moisturizer right after - otherwise my face got all tight and even got flaky! Oh, and the stinging is bearable, just annoying.

Reviewed on October 7, 2011

No one should use this product, I wouldn't recommend it to any one.

Reviewed on September 15, 2010

I typically get acne on my back and shoulders and sometimes other parts of my body. I started using this a few months ago on my back and shoulders and haven't had a single pimple or bump since I started. At first I thought it was a fluke, but I've been using it long enough without a blemish that I've concluded it must be working. And unlike the RetinA and other topical treatments I've tried, I have absolutely no dryness. I couldn't be happier! FYI, I also use it in my bikini area to prevent ingrown hairs, and have been nearly problem-free there as well.

Reviewed on May 27, 2010

Other than the wetness, it has worked great for me!

Reviewed on August 10, 2009

i'm not seeing results....but we will see.

Reviewed on April 5, 2009

great as a toner. helps reduce oil. can be a little drying, so apply lotion on dry areas after. then, put on the spot treatment on the spots.

Reviewed on March 23, 2009

I had tried a whole bunch of acne products before I decided to pick up Stridex. With regular use (once or twice a day should be enough), it cleared up my face within a few weeks.

Reviewed on February 28, 2009

Did nothing but give me worse acne...big painful acne bumps. I use to use this product in highschool, it was great...but now it's just good for cleaning off make-up and nothing more!!!