Stridex Anti-Bacterial Foaming Wash, Cooling reviews

Brand: Stridex

Triclosan (1%).

Inactive Ingredient:
Aloe vera, ammonium lauryl sulfate, calendula extract, chamomile extract, cocamidopropyl betaine, d & c green #5, d & c violet #2, diazolidinyl urea, disodium lauryl sulfosuccinate, ethylene brassylate, glycerine, menthol, methylparaben, peg-75 meadowfoam oil, peppermint oil, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, simethicone, sodium laureth sulfate, sodium pca, spearmint oil, vitamin e and witch hazel extract.

Mark product as reinstated

ron, st.louis
jodie, wisconsin
Reviewed on November 10, 2009

i have been using this product for over 15 yrs, and cant live without it.

it is soooo conveniant in the shower. unlike pads that plug up the drain. please please please put it back in the stores.

Paul, Michigan
Reviewed on June 4, 2009

Get it in stores! I even wrote to the company wondering why they aren't pushing it. The just suggested my purchasing a case.

Christie, GA
Reviewed on May 10, 2008

Once I found the right amount for my skin, the product worked like a charm. Like any antiseptic cleanser, I do recommend using a water-based moisturizer afterwards. As for resulting dryness. My regimen was face wash with 1 pump of Stridex, my Rx rosacea creme, Clearasil adult, Oil of Olay.

Vickie, Dayton, OH
Reviewed on April 1, 2007

Am almost out and am trying to find it also. Wish they would leave the links in for places to purchase. Hope I can find it locally, as shipping from some of the on-line stores is about same price or more than product itself.

Vickie, Dayton, OH
Reviewed on April 1, 2007

ANDREA, COLORADO
Vada, Maine
Reviewed on December 1, 2006

I love it, Its the only thing I've used that works. Not even proactive kept my face as clear as this. I think its the "Triclosan" instead of those other anti bacterial ingredients. I wish I could find it again,I don't see it on shelves anywhere.

Phil, Sewell, NJ
Reviewed on October 20, 2006

This is the only product that has ever kept my acne under control. I've been using it for years now. All of a sudden, nobody is selling it. Not one chain store or any retailer on the web. I've appealed to Blistex (maker of the product) for help. I'll post again if they tell me how to buy it. I recommend the facewash highly to anyone that has bad skin. It's well worth the price!!!!