Stieva-A Tretinoin (0.025%) Cream reviews

Brand: Stieva-A

Stieva-A Tretinoin (0.025%) Cream

Tretinoin (0.025%) in an emollient cream base.

Butylated hydroxyanisole, butylated hydroxytoluene, cetyl alcohol, edetate disodium, isopropyl palmitate, methyl paraben, prolyoxyl 40 stearate, propyl paraben, propylene glycol, purified water, stearic acid, stearyl alcohol, and white petrolatum.

Retin a helped my acne
Reviewed on March 29, 2016

I was prescribed Actavis Tretinoin cream 0.025% and it has worked miracles. Nothing stopped my acne breakouts on my cheeks. They were horrible and red and we're leaving ugly scars. I couldn't take it any more. You need to stick to using it every night, nonstop. Within the first 2 month I saw great improvements. I struggled with acne since I was 17. I hate it. But this has made my skin so much better. I started using it age 24 and now 26 still use it due to it having rerun a. Helps with preventing wrinkles. I also started taking Tri Sprintec birth control. I recommend it. Stick with it for 6 months don't give up.

ok
Reviewed on May 19, 2015

I didn't see any improvment using only this product. I stopped using it when I started to use 2.5 benzoyl peroxyde. After a couple of months, i started to use both products, and it showed great results.

Not even a week and i tell you it works wonders
Reviewed on May 11, 2014

my acne condition was at a moderate severe rate before i used this which was almost a week ago. i noticed that my skin wasn't responding to Duac like it used to so i changed up my regimen and gave steiva-a a shot. i had alot of flair ups and nodes on my chin and started using this 5 days ago and now they're all almost flat and im only on 0.025% .

this cost me $14 for a 25g tube and worth it..

down side of this is the dry and flaky skin other than that its great!!