St. Ives Nourished and Smooth Oatmeal Scrub + Mask reviews

2.5/5 - 2 reviews

Brand: St. Ives

St. Ives Nourished and Smooth Oatmeal Scrub + Mask

Water, sodium methyl 2-sulfolaurate, glycerin, hydrated silica, decyl glucoside, acrylates/palmeth-25 acrylate copolymer, acrylates copolymer, cocamidopropyl betaine, disodium 2-sulfolaurate, cocamidopropyl pg-dimonium chloride phosphate, juglans regia (walnut) shell powder, avena sativa (oat) meal extract, honey, fragrance, polyacrylamide, ppg-2 methyl ether, phenethyl alcohol, disodium edta, methylisothiazolinone, titanium dioxide.

St. Ives Smooth & Nourished Scrub & Mask, Oatmeal, 6 oz
updated: 09/30/2016 16:20 UTC

Nope
Reviewed on September 7, 2015

I was desperate for a gentle cleanser because my skin was finally getting better after a bad breakout and I just wanted something gentle and simple. I used this for a week. First the smell... It reminds me of going to a hotel and smelling the heavily chlorinated indoor pool. I tried to ignore the smell and focus on the effectiveness. While it did make my face feel soothed, it definitely didn't LOOK soothed. My skin broke out again (could be unrelated to this scrub) but this didn't help clear the breakouts. It also didn't make my skin soft or moisturized

Fair as a mask
Reviewed on August 12, 2014

It's not as deeply soothing as Body Shop's oatmeal honey mask/scrub, and you could make something better in your kitchen without fillers and preservatives, but it didn't irritate and made a fine gentle makeup remover.