St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Scrub reviews

Brand: St. Ives

Salicylic Acid1%.

Water, Hydrated Silica, Potassium Laureth Phosphate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Methyl 2 Sulfolaurate, Polyacrylate 1 Crosspolymer, Citric Acid, Glycereth 18 Ethylhexanoate, Kaolin, Disodium 2 Sulfolaurat, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Epilobium Angustifolium Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Yeast Extract, Glycereth 18, PPG 2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance, Yellow 5, Red 33, Red 4, Blue 1.

St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Scrub 4.5 Ounce (Pack of 3)
updated: 10/26/2014 05:56 UTC

Love - I use it every night !!
Reviewed on August 17, 2014

Absolutely love this product. Previously I was using more expensive products in hopes of clearing my acne but they weren't working so I decided to try a cheaper route and thats when I found this product. I've been using it for about 6 months now and my acne is almost cleared. I don't think this product alone helped clear my skin but its been working for me and I encourage others to try it out considering its inexpensive.

Alright
Reviewed on July 28, 2014

It's a good product to wash your face with, but it never seemed to stop any pimples. Didn't create any new ones either though.

New favourite exfoliator
Reviewed on February 3, 2014

I love this scrub. I was using the St. Ives Apricot Scrub for quite a while and loved it as well, but really wanted to try something that would help clear my skin as well as make my skin smooth. So I purchased this one. It's more gentle on my skin than the apricot scrub, so I can easily use it twice a day. Since I've been using it, I've noticed a complete reduction in the blackheads on my nose. They're gone! They were never awful to begin with, but they were still unsightly enough, and now that's one less facial concern to have to deal with. More importantly, this scrub does help with my breakouts. If I have a new pimple, this scrub works really well at getting rid of it from the get-go. My skin is still far from perfect, but I think if I keep doing what I've been doing I'll be closer to the perfect skin I dream of in no time!

by IamTiredOfLife on 06/04/2014 00:58
Wait so u had pimples and by using this ur spot went away and no more pimples
Love it
Reviewed on June 12, 2013

I use this scrub 2 or 3 times a week. Any more than that is too harsh for my skin. I like how it removes dull skin and makes my skin brighter and softer. I love it so much it is amazing! When i have a scab or something after a pimple goes down, the scrub majorly speeds up the healing time.

Reviewed on April 12, 2013

I love this scrub. I currently use it about every other day, but have gone through periods of using it every day without problems. It really helped to smooth out the texture of my skin. Can be used as a mask, too.

Reviewed on November 2, 2012

St. Ive's Green Tea Scrub is something that I use every once in a while when i feel like my face needs a good deep cleaning. i would not recommened using it every day as a staple face wash but i think it does a nice job at making my face feel vibrant, soft, and fresh.

Reviewed on July 12, 2012

I used this for a while because I really wanted it to work. It didn't work for me, as well as a lot of the "naturally clear" products. They always make my acne worse. If you have inflamed acne - you should NOT be using a scrub, it will just irritate it more. I have pretty mild acne, maybe 2-3 spots at a time on my face, or none, and this irritated my acne and made it worse, and made it more noticeable, causing me to want to use it more to make it better. It was a vicious circle. Do yourself a favor, and save your money.

Reviewed on July 11, 2012

I would not recommend this product as it does absolutely nothing to help acne/break outs (at least in my case). In fact, i broke out more than usual after i started using it. Will definitely switch back to my regular St.Ives scrub for sensitive skin, as it did a better job at preventing acne than this product which was actually designated to the prevention of acne.

Reviewed on July 6, 2012

I Love this product! I use it in the am and pm and it makes my skin feel refreshed! I feel like it does a good job of getting everything that's on my skin off and cleared away. Plus, it's a really gentle exfoliator that's great for everyday use. It never dried out my skin or made it red. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone that asked.