St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Scrub Acne Treatment reviews

Brand: St. Ives

Salicylic Acid (1%).

Water (Aqua, Eau), Hydrated Silica, Potassium Laureth Phosphate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Polyacrylate-1 Crosspolymer, Citric Acid, Glycereth-18 Ethylhexanoate, Salicylic Acid, Kaolin, Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Camelia Sinensis Leaf Extract+, Epilobium Angustifolium Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Yeast Extract (Faex, Extrait De Levure), Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Ppg- Methyl Ether, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycereth-18, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 4 (CI 14700), Red 33 (CI 17200), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

Mark product as reinstated

induced breakout
Reviewed on August 12, 2014

I broke out on this as well. I didn't feel cleaner. The texture is like grainy hair gel, really gloppy.

Anonymous, California
Reviewed on January 3, 2013

Use this product for 2 months. It broke me out like crazy. I figure my skin would get accustom to it but it just kept making it worse and worse.

Anonymous
Reviewed on April 16, 2012

I first bought the St. Ives Green Tea Scrub when I had read some good reviews about it. I suffer from the odd breakout and had never used St Ives before so I thought I'd give it a go. However I was soon disappointed to find that it barely affected my skin at all, in fact I think it might have made it slightly worse. Perhaps it's just my skin but this product was a waste of money in my opinion and the scrub is difficult and messy to use as it gets into your hairline and eyebrows and is tricky to wash out. The smell is also not unpleasant but strong and not at all like green tea. Anyway I have stopped using this now and have found that washing my face with water morning and night helps as well as putting Sudocrem onto my spots overnight really works!