St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Body Wash reviews

Brand: St. Ives

Salicylic Acid (2%).

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Disodium Edta, Polyquaternium-7, Phenethyl Alcohol, Ppg-2 Methyl Ether, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance, Green 5, Yellow 5, Red 33, Red 4, Blue 1.

mz lynn, Chicago, IL
Reviewed on July 1, 2012

I'd first used it about 6 wks ago when my skin became irritant for unknown cause. I absolutely love this product and hope it never gets discontinue.

Anonymous, Baltimore,MD
Reviewed on May 24, 2011

So far,I love this product. Ive used it on my face and back i had nothing on my back too serious,but the pimples were so swollen they hurt.this was very soothing.it cleared most of my body acne in one use,without drying my sensitive skin i know all products dont work for everyone but at least give this product a try, it may help you! :)