St. Ives Fresh Skin Invigorating Apricot Scrub reviews

Brand: St. Ives

Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glyceryl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-100 STEARATE, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth 20, Titanium Dioxide (CL 77891), Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Fragrance, Phenethyl Alcohol, PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Limonene, Linalool, Methylisothiazolinone, Glycerin, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract.

St. Ives, Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub, 6oz
St. Ives Fresh Skin Invigorating Apricot Scrub, 10 Ounce
St. Ives Fresh Skin Invigorating Apricot Scrub
updated: 04/18/2014 15:24 UTC

Good
Reviewed on March 12, 2014

I had mild acne and I found that this scrub works well but it works the best if you have a follow up regimen along with the scrub like a spot treater from cvs or something along those lines. The only problem I had with it is that it DOES clear mild acne after a few weeks of constant use but once you stop using it, you start to break out all over again but I think that's more of a people problem then a product problem. I've seen people say it's "too abrasive" but I think it depends solely on how vigorously you apply it. Small, gentle two finger circles over your entire face and then letting it dry a little and then washing the scrub off with warm water and then again with cold water worked the best for me.

Amazing!!!
Reviewed on March 8, 2014

This product was recommended by a friend I use this product 4 times a week as prescribed after the very first wash I saw a big changes I now recommend to most of my friend who have oily and rough skin.....Best scrub EVER!!

Excellent
Reviewed on January 23, 2014

I'm a 17-year old male that uses this product. As a male, I never really go "experimenting" with products, I kind of just buy it based on looks and sometimes what my sister recommends me. I wouldn't say it necessarily helps with acne, but I find it exfoliating and dead skin-removing amazing, that being said I hear people thinking it's too rough etc, I think it's just the way it's being used, my skin is fairly sensitive yet it still works wonders. When Scrubbing I notice a stingy feeling, which I believe is normal in order for the acid to removes dead skin cells, oil, and other impurities.

Meh.
Reviewed on January 3, 2014

First of all, I love the smell of it. Even the tube itself smells good (don't ask me how I know that.) However, I feel like it's a bit too abrasive for my face. It sloughs off dead skin fairly well. I use it for my body in the shower and it works wonderfully for that!

okay not great
Reviewed on December 16, 2013

It's just okay. I have severe acne, and I don't like the beads in it. It is very irritating to my already inflamed skin. Also the tiny beads get stuck in my small dents on my face which are still not completely healed. I don't like that at all. It probably works better for mild acne. Definitely don't try this with severe acne...too harsh and will irritate your skin more.

It's okay
Reviewed on November 12, 2013

I would say this is best for young children, may be 10-14. It worked great until I turned 15 then I needed a stronger wash. But for the price its fine. More for someone with light acne nothing more.

Love it
Reviewed on August 29, 2013

i used this along with the neutrogena pink grapefruit daily face scrub and my acne completely dissapeared now and again i may get a white head but its kept my spots at by you should defienetley use this product along with the pink grapefruit scrub u get amazing results

Feels nice but makes breakouts much worse
Reviewed on August 11, 2013

Wow. So I used this product for over a year. My acne kept getting worse and worse and eventually I started suspecting it was the St. Ives causing this after my younger brother tried it and it made his breakouts much worse. I stopped using St. Ives and within 2-3 weeks my acne had cleared up exponentially.

Good exfoliating product..but sometimes a little too rough.
Reviewed on June 28, 2013

I would recommend this if you have really resistant skin.. but the product contains little jagged pieces of apricot pit.. which tares micro holes in the skin. It does exfoliate.. but not in the most productive way possible.

Reviewed on April 10, 2013

I use this product 3 times a week, as per the instructions on the bottle. After I wash it off, my skin feels smooth and relaxed. Using this, along with Dove Sensitive Skin soap, my acne issues are decreasing more and more every day. Great product.