St. Ives Fresh Skin Invigorating Apricot Scrub reviews

Brand: St. Ives

St. Ives Fresh Skin Invigorating Apricot Scrub

Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glyceryl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-100 STEARATE, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth 20, Titanium Dioxide (CL 77891), Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Fragrance, Phenethyl Alcohol, PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Limonene, Linalool, Methylisothiazolinone, Glycerin, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract.

St. Ives, Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub, 6oz
St. Ives Fresh Skin Invigorating Apricot Scrub, 10 Ounce

Worth buying!
Reviewed on February 14, 2015

This will make your skin feel so smooth! And the smell of it is just a bonus! However, the particles are slightly rough and larger than other typical exfoliators. I've used this time and time again, almost two to three times a week (as suggested) and you can definitely see the difference in how soft and smooth your skin feels. It removes dead skin and any other slight imperfections. Although I have acne prone skin, with a careful and gentle wash, it shouldn't cause breakouts of any kind.

A little to rough
Reviewed on December 27, 2014

My skin feels amazing after use, but definitely not for acne prone skin. It can be a little to harsh and may make your acne spots hut. Skin will be smoother after use, but in the end there are better exfoliants. The apricot does smell divine though :)

Leaves smooth
Reviewed on November 8, 2014

Love it how it leaves my skin! But it isn't for acne

good but a little rough on skin
Reviewed on October 8, 2014

I bought this a few months ago in superdrug. The price was really cheap so I feel its good for the price. The scrub deep cleans the skin so i only tend to use it twice weekly. It is a little too rough for me personally for everyday use.

Would recommend in between a proper skincare routine but not for overly sensitive skin.

Trustworthy
Reviewed on August 23, 2014

I have been using St.Ives for over 5 years and it has always been nothing but beneficial.

These product helps get rid of dirt/oil off of your face allowing your skin to restart from scratch. It can be a bit irritating when overused to try to limit yourself from using it every other day.

When you run out of Proactive and have to get a drugstore brand...
Reviewed on August 12, 2014

This is a good proactive deep substitute in a pinch. Great exfoliant, unmedicated and gentle.

Good
Reviewed on March 12, 2014

I had mild acne and I found that this scrub works well but it works the best if you have a follow up regimen along with the scrub like a spot treater from cvs or something along those lines. The only problem I had with it is that it DOES clear mild acne after a few weeks of constant use but once you stop using it, you start to break out all over again but I think that's more of a people problem then a product problem. I've seen people say it's "too abrasive" but I think it depends solely on how vigorously you apply it. Small, gentle two finger circles over your entire face and then letting it dry a little and then washing the scrub off with warm water and then again with cold water worked the best for me.

by ZhenZhu on 08/12/2014 07:49
If you stop using it, it will stop working, derp
Amazing!!!
Reviewed on March 8, 2014

This product was recommended by a friend I use this product 4 times a week as prescribed after the very first wash I saw a big changes I now recommend to most of my friend who have oily and rough skin.....Best scrub EVER!!

Excellent
Reviewed on January 23, 2014

I'm a 17-year old male that uses this product. As a male, I never really go "experimenting" with products, I kind of just buy it based on looks and sometimes what my sister recommends me. I wouldn't say it necessarily helps with acne, but I find it exfoliating and dead skin-removing amazing, that being said I hear people thinking it's too rough etc, I think it's just the way it's being used, my skin is fairly sensitive yet it still works wonders. When Scrubbing I notice a stingy feeling, which I believe is normal in order for the acid to removes dead skin cells, oil, and other impurities.

Meh.
Reviewed on January 3, 2014

First of all, I love the smell of it. Even the tube itself smells good (don't ask me how I know that.) However, I feel like it's a bit too abrasive for my face. It sloughs off dead skin fairly well. I use it for my body in the shower and it works wonderfully for that!