St. Ives Clear Pore Cleanser Purifying Face Wash reviews

4.1/5 - 7 reviews

Brand: St. Ives

St. Ives Clear Pore Cleanser Purifying Face Wash

Water, (aqua), sodium laureth sulfate, decyl glucoside, salicylic acid, cocamidopropyl betaine, peg-120 methyl glucose dioleate, glycerin, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, primula veris extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) extract, sambucus nigra flower extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, polyquaternium-7, isostearamidopropyl morpholine lactate, polysorbate 20, lavandula hybrida extract, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil, thymus vulgarus (thyme) oil, citrus tangerina (tangerine) extract, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil, anthemis nobilis flower oil, disodium edta, dmdm hydantoin, propylene glycol, fragrance (parfum), yellow 5 (ci 19140), blue 1 (ci 42090).

Alice, Ontario, Canada
Trish, Palm Bay, Florida
Reviewed on October 5, 2009

This is by far my most favorite facial cleanser on the market, even if I do have to buy it online!

Kirsten, Bakersfield, CA
Reviewed on May 30, 2009

I have been using this product for about five years now. When I use it consistently my skin is clearer, and has a healthy glow. I have combination skin and it works well for both. I would not trade this product for any other, I love it!

Aee, Ottawa, Canada
Eve, Greenbelt, MD
Reviewed on February 16, 2009

I love this product. Not only did I find that it removed make up, it truly clears your pores and removes acne. I could see and feel a difference after using it, especially if you use it before going to bed. When you wake up in the morning, your skin is soft, smooth, clear, and acne is significantly less visible or gone. For me, the cherry on top is that it makes my skin glow! I get complements all the time about what healthy, glowing skin I have. I wish St. Ive's made this formula in a bodywash! It's true, when it's almost finished, it does get a little watery, but shaking it before each use should solve the problem. You can still find this product online, and I wouldn't care too much about the cost because, for whatever reason, most stores aren't carrying it anymore. It's an excellent product! I say, stock up on it!

Jennifer, Winter Park, FL
Reviewed on September 13, 2008

I used to use this religiously and it worked for a bit but I would ALWAYS break out.

It starts off very thick but if you have the product for a couple of months it turns watery.

Great for make-up removal but I wouldn't buy it just for that

Anonymous, oklahoma city, ok
Reviewed on July 23, 2008

It's worth trying. Works better than most over the counter treatments.