St. Ives Blemish & Blackhead Control Apricot Face Wash reviews

3.8/5 - 13 reviews

Brand: St. Ives

Salicylic Acid (2%).

Water, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl, Acetate, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Ceteareth-20, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide.

St. Ives Blemish & Blackhead Control Apricot Face Wash

This is a surprise favorite
Reviewed on March 28, 2014

Never thought I'd like a cleanser with "scrubbing" beads in it, but this is actually great. It leaves you with a really clean feeling, but doesn't dry your skin at all.

by ngo on 04/24/2014 21:37
I like, st ives medicated apricot scrub for oily or acne prone skin.i have used it before it was nice, please can someone tell me how to get it ,want to buy
Shelly, Canada
Reviewed on January 20, 2013

First off , I'm a teenager with normal acne-prone skin. I tried this cleanser a while back thinking that it would clear my breakouts.Boy was I wrong! This cleanser was too harsh and caused my forehead to get these many tiny ,red ,inflamed zits. It was so bad that I had to stop using it.Although I do like the gel/grainy texture, smell and beads , this was a terrible product and I won't be repurchasing. I'm still recovering from those annoying zits 4 days later. :(

Melany, New York ,NY
Reviewed on August 13, 2011

i use to use this when i wasn"t acne prone,.,.and worked great because i never really broke out ,.,sometimes had a little pimple or two but when i hit puberty it was a whole different story i started to get oilier skin and was getting more pimples well i thought the st. Ives scrub was going to work because it use to work for me well it just made my acne worst made my pimples flare up and i started to break out around my mouth .,,.i don"t recommend it to people that don"t want their acne to go worse ,.I've researched that scrubs caused microscopic cuts and abrasions in the skin,and get it infected which means more bacteria and that means more acne =( i recommend to use more natural stuff like putting raw potato paste on skin .,.,potato contains potassium ,.,and potassium kills the bad bacteria on skin ,.,and it did wonders to my skin .,.,i"m also drinking green tea.,.green tea gets rid of toxins ,.,less toxins more clear skin ,.,now i don"t break out bad i get a pimple or two but NO more cystic acne !!

NAt360, Canda
Reviewed on February 18, 2011

This is a great cleanser if used gently (ease up on scrubbing the crap out of your face)and 1x Daily. I use before bed if I haven't used makeup followed with no moisturizer (my preference)or in the morning with an oil free spf 30 oil free sunscreen for face. Should absolutely be used with an oil free moisturizer anything else is to emollient, your basically putting back the excess oil you took off. Will not work the instant you use takes a few days to see results. Sensitives be wary might or might not break you out but then again most things probably do already right? .At first I was skeptical using took me a few days to see what I wanted come through happy I stuck with it.

Preeti, Atlanta,GA
Jenny, CA, USA
Reviewed on June 19, 2009

If you have extremely sensitive skin DON'T use this. You'll regret it i did.

Samantha, Michigan
Reviewed on May 13, 2009

P.S - If you have oily skin it works best.

anonymous, canada
Reviewed on March 5, 2009

when i was using this product (about 2 years), my skin was PERFECT! i always got compliments on it and it was always so nice. if i would ever go off of it, to try something else or something, i would break out all over my cheeks so i would always come back to it!

this is in my opinion the best product i have EVER used and would recommend it instantly!

Cynthia, Miami,Fl
Reviewed on February 13, 2009

Please don't buy this. Before this I had smooth skin, even though there was acne on it. This product made my face rough and itchy. I have discarded this product forever and ever. I like their body wash though, but that's a different story.

Don't buy this!!

Madusanka, Sri Lanka
Reviewed on November 21, 2008

Horrible.Dont use it if you have sensitive skin.It made my skin breakout so badly.Actually I wonder how these people say anything like this about this horrible product.